Indian Institute of Packaging has broadcasted a job advertisement as IIP Recruitment 2016. Organization is in search of outstanding candidates to engage them on Technical Assistant, Professor/ Addl. Director and other Posts. Candidates who think themselves eligible must apply for IIP Job by submitting the application form. Keep visiting this page to get latest details related to IIP Recruitment 2017.
Job searchers who are looking for job in this organization they may grab this chance by applying offline. Candidates need to submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 11th August 2016. To know more about Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment aspirant are required to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Let’s have a look on details structured below.
|Professor/ Addl. Director||01|
|Associate Professor/ Jt. Director||02|
|Assistant Professor/ Dy. Director||01|
- For Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates should be Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations and having three year experience in packaging operations or in an R& D Laboratory related to packaging for IIP Vacancy.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
- For Other Posts:
Applying candidates must hold PhD. Degree / Masters Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in the field related to packaging with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post with required years of experience.
Latest Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Jobs after PhD in India – Check Here
Limitation of Age & Stipend:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 +4200/-|
|Professor/ Addl. Director||As Per Organization Norms||Rs. 37400-67000 + 8900/-|
|Associate Professor/ Jt. Director||Rs. 37400-67000 + 8700/-|
|Assistant Professor/ Dy. Director||40 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600/-|
Method of Recruitment for IIP Vacancies:
After scrutiny the short listed candidate will be invited for the Personal Interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
Process to apply for IIP Recruitment:
- Contenders need to download the application format from the official website of organization that is www.iip-in.com
- Fill all the necessary information carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Attach attested copies of all required documents such as mark sheet of each semester, final degree certificate, experience & caste certificate, age proof etc.
- Keep the form along with all testimonials in an envelope that should be super scribed with the Name of the post you want to apply & send it to the postal address which is stated below:
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To the Deputy Director (Admn & Accts),
Indian Institute of Packaging, E-2,
MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai-93
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th August 2016
- Tentative Date for Interview: 26th August 2016
Candidates may attain the complete detail through the given below official notification. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates or notification regarding IIP Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section