Indian Institute Of Science is all set to recruit 30 aspirants for the Secretarial Assistant Trainee through the IISC Recruitment process. IISC Bangalore has invited the application form through online mode. Those candidates who’re willing to apply for the IISC vacancies can send their IISC application form before the closing date, which is 13/10/2017, for more details about the IISC Recruitment 2017 must read this page.
Candidates can go through the official website of the organization which is www.iisc.ac.in to get the official notification or they can press the direct link mention on this page, appliers will have to qualify the written examination to appear in the Personal Interview. To get the other details and process of applying for IISC Recruitment 2018, you must go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IISC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Secretarial Assistant Trainee at the Institute
- Total Vacancies: 30
What Qualification is required for IISC Vacancies?
Applicants , who wants to apply for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment, they must have Three years Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University with computer literacy.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Limitation for IISC Jobs:
Canbiddtaes, wiling to enroll themselves for IISC Secretarial Assistant Trainee Vacancy, their age should not be more than 30 years. Admissible age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PH will be extended.
Do you know the Emolument Details for IISC Secretarial Asst Trainee Recruitment?
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 20,000/- per month (fixed) with a provision for annual increase of Rs.800/- subject to satisfactory performance and conduct.
Method of Selection:
After screening of application forms eligible applicants will be called for written test at the Institute. Those, who will get qualifying marks in written exam, will be called to attend the interview on the next day.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How can you apply for IISC Recruitment 2017?
Applicants can apply for IISC Job by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.iisc.ac.in.
- Now you have t hit on “OPPORTUNITIES” option available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you need to hit on “Advertisement for the position of Secretarial Assistant Trainee” link.
- By hitting on the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You need to read it carefully.
- Afterwards you need to download the application form by hitting on the appropriate link.
- You have to fill it in correct manner and attach the required documents with it.
- Application along with the documents should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the respective address before the last date.
Get Here >> IISC Recruitment Notification
Download >> IISC Application Form
ESTABLISHMENT SECTION (UNIT-IB),
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE,
Closing Date for Submission of Application form: 13/10/2017
Applicants, who want to know more about IISC Recruitment 2017–2018 can logon to the Official Link. You may stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitemntinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Please let us know, if you have any query related to this page, may drop their comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Jobs in Bangalore||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||How to Find a Job Online|