Job hunters must grab the chance in government jobs!! Indian Institute of Science Bangalore has circulated an employment notification regarding IISC Recruitment. Aspirants who are interested for filling up System Administrator Trainee Programme position they must avail this opportunity and applying for IISC Recruitment 2017 through this page.
The Page Contains:
|Name of the post||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Selection Method||Application Fees|
|Steps To Apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment|
Job seekers, who are going to be part of this organization and fulfill the eligibility criteria, may apply before the closing date that is 10 &12-05-2017. Interested aspirants are advised to scroll down to the entire page for obtaining all the additional facts related to IISC Notification which is provided by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
System Administrator Trainee Programme
Required Qualification Details:
Applying contenders must hold MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science), BE/BTech in any one of the relevant disciplines from recognized university with good academic records. Applicants must have Knowledge of C programming and UNIX.
Get More Job Options
Required Age For IISC Jobs:
Aspirants who want to appoint for jobs in government sector their minimum and maximum age will be decided by the organization. Reserved category candidates will be given upper age relaxation as per rules and regulations of the government.
Candidates who will be recruited for IISC vacancies they will get the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs. 15,000 by the organization.
All the applying should have to pay Rs.150/- and the applicants who belong to SC category they need to pay Rs 75/- as application fee for IISC Vacancy.
Aspirants, who are applying for Indian Institute of Science Recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and interview which will be taken by the selection authority of the association.
Quick Links for Preparation:
How To Fill IISC Application Form?
- First of all Go to web portal of organization which is www.iisc.ac.in
- On the home page you have to press the appropriate tab.
- Now all jobs in that particular location will show in front of you on your computer screen on a new window.
- After that you have to select appropriate link and press on that.
- You have to go through information properly and carefully.
- After reading information, hit on “Apply” link.
- Now you have to fill it with mandatory details and upload scanned images of certificates, documents as well as photograph.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
- After that you have to put the hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and super scribe as “Application for the post of …..”
- At last send it through proper channel which is given in the official notification.
Grab Latest: Karnataka Jobs
- Ending Date for Online Registration: 10-05-2017
- Closing Date for receiving Application: 12-05-2017
- Written Test will be conducted on: Second week of June 2017
- Interview will be held on: Second week of June 2017
Official Link: IISC Recruitment
Candidates may collect further information regarding IISC Recruitment 2017 from this Official Link. To attain further facts related to relevant recruitments you can stay connected to this web portal i.e www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|