IISER Trivandrum Admission
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram will invite IISER Trivandrum Admission Form for academic year 2018-19. Keen applicants may fill Application Form for admission in Ph.D course by visiting iisertvm.ac.in
Aspirants may apply for admission in Ph.D course by filling application form latest by October 2018. Grab all details about IISER Trivandrum Admission 2018 including eligibility for various disciplines like Biological Science, Chemical Science & others.
IISER Trivandrum Ph.D Admission:
Contenders may possess Master’s degree in relevant field to apply for admission in PhD Programme. Interview for the short-listed candidates in biological sciences/chemical sciences/physical sciences will be held in November 2018.
This institute is having over 150 PhD researchers on its rolls. To know more details about Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Trivandrum Admission, take a look of below page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IISER Trivandrum Admission
Area of Ph.D Programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Those who are willing to apply for Biological Science discipline may possess Master’s degree (Five-year degree after +2 level ) in Biological / Chemical / Physical / Mathematical / Bioinformatics / Agricultural / Veterinary / Pharmacy / Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine ( MBBS ).
- The qualifying degree should have been obtained within 5 years as on 1st January, 2018.
- You may obtain minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a scale of 10, or equivalent (55% or CGPA 6 / 10 for SC / ST).
- As per your mark list if your CGPA is not calculated on a scale of 10, please convert the CGPA to a scale of 10 and enter in the space provided.
- Possess qualification in one of the listed national level tests, with validity as on 1st January, 2018: CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT-JRF ( Category I ) / DST-INSPIRE for Ph.D. / ICMR-JRF / GATE-( EY ) ( Rank 1 to 80 ) / JGEEBILS ( GS-2015 )
- You may possess Master’s degree in Chemical Sciences with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. The qualifying degree should have been within 5 years as on 1st January, 2018.
- Applicants must have qualified CSIR – UGC – JRF / GATE examinations valid as on 1st January, 2018 or DST INSPIRE Ph. D. fellowship.
- Previous research experience and quality publications will be treated as an added qualification.
- You may possess Master’s degree in Physical Sciences, Materials Science, Engineering or Technology, in areas related to the interests of the physics faculty at IISER TVM. You may have scored 60% marks or equivalent.
- Qualifying in one of the national level examination with validity as on 1st January, 2018: GATE/ CSIR – UGC – JRF / JEST-2016 / INSPIRE Ph.D Fellowship.
Short Research Proposal:
- Interested students are required to prepare a short research proposal of 300-400 words on the problem you like to work and also how you approach towards solving it.
- You have to upload this under the section “Statement of Purpose” while submitting online application form.
- For GE/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be submitted through the Powerjyoti Account by downloading challan form from official site.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Selection process for IISER Trivandrum Ph.D Admission 2018:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview. As per official notification, there will be two rounds of interviews, organized over three days.
- If high turnout of aspirants (more than 75), an entrance exam will be organized (based on Master’s level biology questions for 70 per cent and class 12 level physics, math, chemistry questions-together 30 per cent) on the first day of interview.
Check This: In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
Procedure to fill IISER Trivandrum Ph.D Admission Form 2018:
- Visit official portal of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research – Thiruvananthapuram that is www.iisertvm.ac.in
- Move under ‘Latest at IISER’ section accessible under right side.
- Choose link concerning IISER Trivandrum 2018 Admission Notice.
- Read all details as listed in IISER Trivandrum Admission Notification.
- If you meet eligibility norms, you may download IISER Trivandrum Registration Form 2018.
- Login with user Id & password.
- After filling registration form, you may download IISER Trivandrum Ph.D Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in IISER Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of signature, documents and photographs, as per specifications.
- Pay your application fee and take a preview of form.
- Submit your Ph.D Application form & carry hard copy of it for further need.
Documents to be made ready prior filling of Application Form:
- Paid powerjoti chalan with the State bank branch code & Journal number.
- Scanned passport size photo in .jpg/.jpeg format not more than 500KB in size.
- Scanned signature in .jpg/.jpeg format nor more than 500KB in size.
- Scanned proof for DOB in .jpg/.jpeg format not more than 2048KB in size.
- Scanned proof for Category (GEN applicants not required to upload) in .jpg/.jpeg format not more than 2048KB in size.
- Scanned proof for clearing Secondary Level, Higher Secondary Level, Bachelors Level and Masters Level examinations.
- Scanned proof for clearing the National Level examinations.
- Applicants should prepare a “Statement of Purpose”.
IISER Trivandrum Ph.D 2018 Dates:
- Last date to apply: October 2018
- Interview for the short-listed candidates in biological sciences/chemical sciences/physical sciences: November 2018
Collect more details about IISER Trivandrum Admission 2018 by referring its Official Link. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information about latest exam, job notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|