Indian Institute of Soil Science, Bhopal has released a career oriented advertisement as IISS Recruitment 2016. Institute is looking for talented, motivated and energetic candidates to fill up unoccupied position of Young Professional-II at NRM Division, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi. Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation can apply against Indian Institute of Soil Science Recruitment by attending Walk-in-interview as on planned date, time and venue. Job finders who wish to apply for IISS Recruitment 2017 in next year also are advised to keep connected with us, as we will cover all the details related to it shortly.
Aspirants who want to fetch other information regarding IISS Jobs can go through this page which is well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with pin pointed details for your easiness. So, well comprehend the below given page before applying against this career oriented advertisement.
Name of Post:
- Applying individuals should have possessed Post-graduate in Soil Science/ Agronomy/ Any other basic / Allied Science including home Science from a well-known university or institute with good academic records.
- Aspirants must have relevant experience in Conservation Agriculture.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Limitations on Age:
Contenders who are going to apply, they must be between 21 years to 45 years of age. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per rules to deserving contenders.
Job fighters that get engaged for required posts of Young Professional-II will surely receive an attractive and outstanding amount of monthly pay scale of Rs.25000/-.
Mode of Assortment:
- On the basis of candidate’s presentation in Walk-in-interview, officials of organization will take the decision about whom to hire for above mentioned posts.
- No TA/DA will be given to any applier for attending walk-in-interview, under any circumstances.
Best Preparation Tips To Crack Interview:
Steps to apply for IISS Recruitment:
Individuals who are willing to share their service to organization as Young Professional-II and want to apply have to follow below stated guidelines:
- First of all, visit the web portal of Indian Institute of Soil Science, Bhopal which is www.iiss.nic.in.
- At left side of homepage, press on “Recruitment” tab.
- This will re-direct you on a new window showing some links.
- Candidates need to hit on “Walk in interview for the post of Young Professional-II” link which is given under “Jobs/Employment” head.
- Advertisement will display on pressing the link that is provided above.
- Read the details and instructions given in advertisement watchfully.
- After this, candidates who satisfied the eligibility criterion can apply by attending walk-in.
- In this concern, download application format which is available in advertisement itself.
- Fill download application format with mandatory details.
- Also, attach original documents for verification along with one set of the complete bio-data with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate along with a recent passport size photo.
- Finally, report at walk-in-interview along with prepared application form, documents and certificates as on below given date, time and venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
Indian Institute of Soil Science,
Nabibagh, Berasia Road,
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 16th November 2016 at 10:00 a.m
Captivated individuals who are willing to know more facts may go below provided Official Advertisement . Stay tuned with us on our web page to attain upcoming info concerning IISS Recruitment 2017.
To Read IISS Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press This Link
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|