IIT BHU Recruitment
An employment notification has been broadcasted as IIT BHU Recruitment 2016 by Indian institute of technology (Banaras Hindu University). University has planned to recruit eligible aspirants for filling up vacant positions of JRF. Candidates, who are willing for Junior Research Fellow post, in Indian institute of technology, may shine their career by following below stated steps. Keen aspirants are advised to stay connected with us for acquiring latest updates related to BHU Recruitment 2017.
Detailed facts on the page:
|Vacant Post Details||Essential Qualification For BHU JRF Vacancy|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Selection Process||How To Apply For IIT Recruitment|
Job seekers, who are interested for filling up IIT BHU vacancy, need to submit the application form though online mode before the closing date that is 28th November 2016. Interested candidates may get all the details related to BHU IIT recruitment through the same page which is decorated by the talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT BHU Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates, who are applying for BHU job must have completed B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.S. / M.Tech/ in Pharmachology/ Biotechnology and GPAT/GATE with good academic record of at least 55% marks.
- Contenders who are experienced in animal handling, molecular biology and neuropharmacology will be treated as favorable.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
To Get More Post Graduate Jobs: Press Here
Age Restrictions For BHU Jobs:
Aspirants have decided to apply for filling up BHU vacancy, must be below than 28 years and 5 years of relaxation in age will be provide to reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI.
Complete Information About IIT BHU Recruitment: Official Notification
Aspirants, who will be recruited as Junior Research Fellow in IIT BHU, will get the impressive salary of Rs. 25,000/- with other benefits as decided by the Indian Institute of Technology.
Mode Of Selection:
Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance level in interview or written test conducted by the selection panel of university.
Do you know?
Steps To Fill IIT BHU Application Form:
- Log on to the official website of Indian institute of technology (Banaras Hindu University) that is “iitbhu.ac.in”.
- On the home page you will find “Positions Available” tab from the mid of the homepage, hit on it.
- Now select the notification link “Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow, Department of Pharmaceutics” and press on it.
- After that, read the advertisement with care and attentively.
- Then make an application on plain paper with all the required details in respective manner.
- Attach self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope.
- Send the application form on the postal address that is well indicated below.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Dr. Sairam Krishnamurthy,
P.I., Department of Pharmaceutics
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Varanasi- 221 005
Date To Remember:
Last date of Applying: 28th November 2016
To get whole detailed info about IIT BHU Recruitment 2016, you need to check above provided official notification. For more updates related to IIT BHU Recruitment 2017, you are required to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|