IIT Bhubaneswar Admission
Golden chance for Students!!! If you want to make your future brighter, apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Admission. Match your eligibility with the conditions stated below and apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2017 for suitable course. Students, who want to grab this chance, may submit IIT Bhubaneswar Application Form through proper channel on or before last date that is in the month of April 2017.
Indian Institute Of Technology, Bhubaneswar provides various Courses like B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines. Candidates, who have completed their graduation and post graduation, they can apply for this notification by filling IIT Bhubaneswar PhD / M.Tech Admission Form 2017. Read this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about IIT Bhubaneswar Admission Notice.
IIT Bhubaneswar Admission
Programmes and Various Disciplines:
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Structural Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Thermal Science and Engineering
- Climate Science & Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Climate Sciences
- HSS & M
- Basic Science
IIT Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria:
- For M.Tech:
Students, who are going to take admission in IIT Bhubaneswar, should have done Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks and 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in M. Sc. or equivalent degree in / Meteorology/ Marine Science/ Atmospheric Science/Oceanography Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics along with a suitable GATE score.
- For Ph.D:
Candidates, who are applying for Ph.D. Courses should have at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale) in M. Tech. /M.E. or equivalent degree in suitable discipline with a valid GATE score in the year of admission into the M. Tech. programme or other Field.
|Course Name||Application Fees( For General and OBC Candidates)||Application Fees( For SC / ST / PWD Candidates)|
|M.Tech||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Ph.D||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
There is no application fee for female candidates.
Mode of Enrollment:
- Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their GATE score only for M.Tech Programme.
- Students, who are shortlisted, will be called for the written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- Final selection of the applicants will be done on 70% weightage for the GATE score (For M.Tech) and 30% weightage for the appearance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Must Know: How to Crack Interview
Fee Structure for M.Tech Programme:
|Caution Money (Refundable)||12,000/-||12,000/-|
|One Time Fee||5,900/-||5,400/-|
|Grand Total for GE/OBC Category||48,500/-||68,000/-|
|Grand Total for SC/ST Category||43,500/-||68,000/-|
Procedure to fill IIT Bhubaneswar Admission form:
- First of all, applicants, who have decided to get admission in Indian Institute Of Technology, Bhubaneswar, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.iitbbs.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab which is given under the section of “Academics” which h is given at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link of course which you want to apply.
- If you are a new user then, press “Hit Here for New Registration” Link and fill required details.
- After filling the form, need to upload required documents / Testimonials in support of age, Qualification, recent color photograph etc and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
IIT Bhubaneswar Important Date:
Last Date for Online Application: In the month of April 2017
Candidates can collect more information regarding IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2017 by checking this Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|