IIT Delhi Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has pronounced a career notification as IIT Delhi Recruitment. Organization has intended to appoint 13 Project Consultant, Project Scientist / Engineer and Project Associate to fill the vacant jobs, so applications are invited from the skilled and talented candidates through this walk-in Interview notice. Aspirants who wish to grab this excellent opportunity can apply for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment in the same manner as prescribed below. Keen contenders are advised to don’t disconnect the link with us so as to get the most recent updates related to IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Contents of this Page Includes:
|Name and Details of Required Positions||Educational Criteria For Consultant/Engg Jobs|
|Age Limit And Age Relaxation Details||Remuneration Details for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Vacancies|
|Method to Appoint for IIT Delhi interview||Ways To Fill Application Form for Delhi Jobs|
Candidates who fulfilled all the eligibility conditions must send their application form along with all the significant documents to the e-mail address before going to attend the interview. Interview will be conducted on 21st November 2016 at 3:00 pm, so reach on time to the venue as furnished below. By scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you can avail all the essential information regarding IIT Delhi Jobs.
IIT Delhi Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Project Scientist / Engineer||06|
Title of the Project:
“Development and Field Testing of Panic Switch Based Safety Device for Cars for Aiding Womens Safety (RP03239)”
Education Qualification Criteria for IIT Delhi Vacancies:
Applying contenders must hold First class B.Tech Degree in EE/ECE/CSE or any area with MBA from a well recognized institution/university. Also candidates should have basic knowledge of computers.
Get Latest and Newest Jobs: MBA Jobs
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age and Relaxation Criteria:
Applying contenders who are willing to apply, their age will be determined by the recruitment panel of the institute and relaxation will be given to SC/ST category as per norms.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment Notice: Get PDF
Remuneration Details for IIT Delhi Vacancy:
|Post Name||Pay Scale Offered to Employees|
|Project Consultant||Rs.50,000-80,000/- + HRA @ 20%|
|Project Scientist / Engineer||Rs.32,000-51,200/- p.m. + HRA @ 20%|
|Project Associate||Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 20%|
What will be the Selection Criteria?
- Candidates who are applying for the IIT Delhi Job will get recruited on the basis of their performance at the time of walk-in- interview.
- The interview procedure will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Important Preparation Tips For Interview Have a Look:
How Can You Fill IIT Delhi Application Form?
- Firstly eligible candidates must open the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi that is ird.iitd.ac.in
- After this you will reach the home page and you have to select the “Jobs@ird”.
- After that willing candidates must hit on “View” link to open the details related to “Development and Field Testing of Panic Switch Based Safety Device for Cars for Aiding Womens Safety (RP03239)” in Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- After that you should read the complete details as mentioned in the notification.
- Then contenders must prepare a application form and attach all the relevant details such as education certificates, age and caste certificates etc.
- After that candidates must move and attend the walk-in interview on respective date as given below and make sure that candidates must reach the venue on time.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Walk In Date and Time of Test / Interview:
- Interview/Test will be held on: 21st November 2016
- Time of Interview: 3:00 pm
Job aspirants must study all the details mentioned in the Official Notification. Job finders who are waiting to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 are advised to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section