IIT Delhi Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi released notification named IIT Delhi Recruitment. Interested contenders in IIT Delhi Careers can apply for 19 vacant positions of Deputy Registrar, Principal Technical Officer, Chief Security Officer, Sr. Student Counselor, Asstt. Student Counselor, Technical Officer and Public Relation Officer.
Submission of online applications will commence from 14/10/2017 to 31/10/2017 under IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017. Contenders applying for above said positions are advised to ensure eligibility criteria firstly. To collect more details in concern of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 like selection process, eligibility and other, scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT Delhi Vacancies 2017:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Position||No. Of Vacancies|
|02||Principal Technical Officer||04|
|03||Chief Security Officer||01|
|04||Sr. Student Counselor||01|
|05||Asstt. Student Counselor||02|
|07||Public Relation Officer||01|
Required Qualification for Latest Jobs:
Applying contenders for Indian Institute of Technology Vacancies must possess Master’s in relevant discipline from any recognized along with the experience in concerned university as per the rules of the organization.
Check Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for IIT Vacancies:
- Age limitation of the contenders for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment must be 50 years as on the last date of Advertisement.
- The upper age will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates according to the decision of the organization.
Requisite Fee for IIT Delhi Vacancy:
- Contenders going to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017 need to pay Rs. 100 as application fee for general and OBC Category.
- Application fee will be paid through SBI-I collect against the Advertisement number ADVT EII/ 05/2017.
- There will be no application fee for the SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
Hiring Procedure for IIT Delhi Latest Recruitment 2017:
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Computer Test/ Presentation/ Interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks for written & trade test/ computer test will in general be 60%.
- There will be relaxation of marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Qualified contenders in written & trade test/ computer test will be shortlisted for Presentation/ Interview.
- Actual select of the candidates will depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the selection committee.
Get here Updated: Delhi Current Affairs
Pay Scale for IIT Delhi Notification:
Selected contenders for above mentioned positions from Sr. no 01 to 04 will receive PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and for rest positions Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- by Indian Institute of Technology.
Way to submit IIT Delhi Application Form 2017:
- First of all contenders have to reach to the official website of the organization that is iitd.ac.in
- Then you have to press “[email protected]” at the menu bar on the home page.
- On this new page, you are required to follow “Non academic” section.
- Now contenders have to select Advertisement No. E-II/05/2017 (E) and hit the link.
- Read the complete notification which is available in PDF format.
- Then come back to the previous page and hit “Here to Apply Online” link.
- Now contenders have to log in by entering relevant details in appropriate manner.
- New users have to press “Register Now” link and enter details as mentioned below.
- Enter asked details in application form in appropriate manner.
- Upload all relevant documents and recheck the form in suitable manner.
- At last hit “Submit” tab for the submission of the online form.
- Take a print out of the form and attach self attested copies of educational and experience certificate.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the Post of—————- –”.
Recruitment Cell, Room No. 207/C-7,
Adjoining to Dy. Director (Ops)’s Office,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016
Download Here>>> IIT Delhi Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
- Opening date of online application: 14/10/2017
- Closing date of the online application: 31/10/2017 up to 5:00 pm
Note: Contenders are required to download IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link for getting more details. Satisfied candidates can collect more details about latest updates by connecting with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
IIT Delhi Recruitment
According to IIT Delhi Recruitment notification, the organization wants to hire eligible contenders for filling vacant positions of the Project Scientist, Jr. Project Assistant and Project Attendant position. Interested contenders may apply for IIT Delhi vacancy through online mode via iitd.ac.in. Aspirants should satisfy with the eligibility criteria before applying for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017. The last date is given in below section of the page. So, applicants may scroll down this page for fetching more info about same.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test, walk interview and interview performance. The organization has decided different selection method for choose appropriate aspirant for particular post. Individuals may get complete information about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT Delhi Vacancies:
|Advt. No.||Post Name|
|IITD/IRD/173/2017||Jr. Project Assistant (Admn) (1)|
|IITD/IRD/172/2017||Project Scientist (2)|
|IITD/IRD/175/2017||Project Scientist (1|
|IITD/IRD/171/2017||Project Scientist (1)|
|Project Attendant (Plant Operator) (1)|
|Project Attendant (1)|
|IITD/IRD/174/2017||Project Assistant (Admin) (1)|
|IITD/IRD/176/2017||Project Attendant (1)|
Eligibility And Pay Scale For IIT Delhi Jobs:
|Advt. No.||Pay scale||Qualification|
|Rs.32,000- to Rs.51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||1st class M. Tech. in Structural Engineering.|
|IITD/IRD/173/2017||Rs.14,000 to Rs. 22,400/- p.m||1st class B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. or Bachelors|
|IITD/IRD/172/2017||Rs.32,000/- to Rs.51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||1st class M.Tech. in Bioinformatics / 1st class M.Sc. in Bioinformatics|
|IITD/IRD/175/2017||Rs.32,000/- to Rs.51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||1st class M. Tech. in Structural Engineering.|
|IITD/IRD/171/2017||Rs.32,000/- to Rs.51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||Ph.D. in Chemistry with four years’ experience of working in a research laboratory.|
|Rs.10,500- to Rs.16,500/- p.m||12th class passed with five years’ experience of working in a Plant (Laboratory)|
|Rs.10,500- to Rs.16,500/- p.m||10th class passed with ITI certificate and eight years’ experience of working in a Chemistry Laboratory|
|IITD/IRD/174/2017||Rs.23,500- to Rs.37,600/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||Graduate Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management|
|IITD/IRD/176/2017||Rs.10,500- to Rs.16,500/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||
10th class passed with five years experience
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Eligible candidates will be selected for above given posts based on interview performance which will be conducted by the selection panel of the department.
- Aspirants who will be going to attend interview have to bring original copies of certificates and testimonials for verification procedure.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
What Are The Steps Of Applying For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017?
Step 1: First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is www.iitd.ac.in.
Step 2: move your cursor at right hand side of the home page and hit on “project positions” written under Career Opportunities section.
Step 3: A new page will be opened at your computer screen containing lots of recruitment links.
Step 4: Contenders are need to hit on appropriate recruitment link for getting all essential details about job requirement.
Step 5: Read complete IIT Delhi recruitment notification 2017 for fetching more info.
Step 6: Aspirants who satisfy with the eligibility criteria of Indian Institute Of Technology Vacancy and want to apply for them should follow further given steps.
For Advertisement No. IITD/IRD/173/2017 and IITD/IRD/172/2017:
Step 7: Aspirants have to hit o suitable tab and download application format.
Step 8: Upload copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications and Experience etc.
Step 9: Eventually, send IIT Delhi application for at below mentioned e – mail address before the last date.
For Rest of the Positions:
Aspirants are needed to attend walk in interview along with their required documents and certificates at below stated walk in venue.
IIT Delhi Recruitment – Get Official Notice
Address & Important Date for IIT Delhi Vacancies:
|Walk in Venue/Postal Address||Important Date|
|IITD/IRD/162/2017||Conference Room IFUWWT, No. 212, Block-IV, Department of
Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
|IITD/IRD/173/2017||Postal Address: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
DELHI Industrial Research & Development Unit Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016
Postal Address: Supercomputing Facility for Bioinformatics &
|IITD/IRD/175/2017||Conference Room IFUWWT, No. 212, Block-IV,
Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
|IITD/IRD/171/2017||Committee Room No. MS-710, Department of Chemistry,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
|IITD/IRD/174/2017||J.A.T.C. Office, Room No.-418-H, Block-V, Indian Institute of
Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26597381
|IITD/IRD/176/2017||Room No.230, Block-I, Department of Biochemical Engineering &
Biotechnology (DBEB) Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-11001
You may fetch more information regarding IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you should ask it in below given comment box stable on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs in Delhi||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|