IIT JAM Result
Get IIT JAM Result From Here Now!!! Candidates, who participated for IIT Joint Admission Test on 12/02/2017, may check IIT JAM Exam Merit List. Admission will be provided to the students on basis of IIT JAM Cut Off and Merit. Application for admission can be forwarded from 12/04/2017 to 25/04/2017. Students can check the first Admission list from 02/06/2017. You can go through the direct link that is given below to download IIT JAM Result 2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|Status of Joint Admission Test|
|How to get IIT JAM Score Card 2017|
|Cut Off Marks|
|Link to Download Results|
Aspirants may also download the IIT JAM Results through online mode from official site by taking some below mentioned steps. Applicants can acquire complete details related to JAM Results by going through this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Process to download IIT Entrance Exam Result:
- First of all, applicants, who want to download their Exam result, need to visit the official website that is jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Follow “Latest Announcement” section which is available on home page of official site.
- Select link ‘Results of JAM-2017 shall be declared on March 24, 2017. You can view your result by log in to : http://joaps.iitd.ac.in’.
- After that, you will get a new page opened related to this Score Card and now, you need to fill asked details like Enrolment ID/Registration No. /Email Address and password or press “submit” button.
- After filling the details, you will be able to see your score card on your computer screen.
- At last, take a print out of IIT JAM Exam Result for future reference.
<<Official Link - IIT JAM Result>>
IIT JAM Result
IIT JAM Cut Off 2017:
It is the category wise cut off marks of previous year. On availability of IIT Joint Admission Test Cut Off 2017, we will also update latest details on this page so stay connected.
Do You Know About: List of Non Recognized Universities In India
IIT JAM Tie Breaker:
In case of two candidates are having the same marks in this case tie will be broken by following criteria.
- Higher rank will be given to the candidates, who are having higher ratio of positive marks to negative marks.
- If these criteria will not work, both candidates will be given the same rank.
Know these Facts:
- Every year, Indian Institute of Technology conducts Joint Admission Test for those candidates, who want to get admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), M.Sc.-M.S. (Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.S. (Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree courses.
- This year, exam was conducted on 7th February 2016. Numerous students can participate in this exam and become eligible to take admission in Indian Institute of Technology. Applicants can check their result through online mode and direct visit this official link which is mentioned below in the section of Note.
Check Here: List Of Top Universities in India
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||12/04/2017 to 25/04/2017|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category/rectification of defective documents at IIT Delhi||10/05/2017|
|Declaration of First Admission List||02/06/2017|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||20/06/2017|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||03/07/2017|
|Admission Closed on||07/07/2017|
Candidates may download the IIT JAM Result 2017 through this Official Website. From this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) you can obtain updated information. You can also bookmark this page by using ctrl+d option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|IIT JAM Notification||IIT JAM Syllabus|
|IIT JAM Admit Card||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|