IIT Madras Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has liberated job advertisement regarding IIT Madras Recruitment 2016. Application Forms are invited from well qualified and dedicated candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Applicants who have required eligibility criteria may apply for IIT Madras Careers before the closing date. You may stay connected with us to get latest updates related to IIT Madras Recruitment 2017.
Keen contenders may apply for IIT Madras Job Vacancies by submitting the prescribed format application form before the closing date that is stated below. You may gather further information through this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT Madras Recruitment
- Project Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
Applicants who are applying for IIT Madras Vacancy must have graduate and post graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age limit of applying candidates for above said post will be decided according to the organization norms.
Appointed applicants will get impressive amount of salary that is Rs 25000/- per month by the organization.
Mode Of Appointment:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of application form and these shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam or interview that will be organize by the selection panel of Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How To Apply For IIT Madras Recruitment?
Candidates who want to apply for IIT Job Opening may require to following the prescribed steps that are indicated below:
- First of all aspirants need to log on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Madras that is ac.in
- On the home page aspirants have to hit on the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Then the advertisement will be opened on your computer screen. You have to read the complete instruction in the advertisement carefully.
- After that you need to download the application form with required details in correct manner.
- After filling the application form aspirants required to preparing Bio data with giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc.
- Then you have to attach required documents such as qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, qualification certificate, bio date and recent passport size photograph.
- Now you need to keep it in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the post………”
- At last send it in a below stated address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
|Name of the post||Address|
|Project Associate||Dr. Abdus Samad Project Co-ordinator Department of Ocean Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai – 600 036|
|Junior Research Fellow||Dr. Gopala Krishna A Project Co-Ordinator Department Of Biotechnology Chennai – 600 036|
Get More Jobs In Chennai: Press Here
|Name of the post||Date|
|Project Associate||31st July 2016|
|Junior Research Fellow||28th July 2016|
Contenders may obtain more information through official notification link tuned below. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming updates about IIT Madras Recruitment 2017. If you have any query you can leave comment in a below displayed comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section