Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar has notified an employment advertisement in regard to ILS Recruitment 2016. Applications in prescribed format are invited from hard working and apt contenders to fill up unoccupied position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in DST- (SERB) sponsored project “Development of Specific Inhibitor of Chikungunya Virus”. Job fighters who want to apply against ILS Vacancy need to send applications and relevant documents along with self attested copies of certificates as on or before the last date that is 26th September 2016. Individuals who are impatiently waiting for notification related to ILS Recruitment 2017 are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Aspirants can get each and every detail regarding this recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Job finders who want to seize this opportunity can send applications as soon as possible to make their places secured.
Name of Post:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Appliers must hold a post graduate degree with first class in biological sciences or allied subjects and at least two years of research experience.
- Contenders will have relevant working experience on Virus infection and anti-viral drug screening in cell culture as well as familiarity with routinely used Virus titrating methodology. Candidates with publication in this area will be preferred.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age of candidates applying for ILS Recruitment must be above 18 years. Reservations in age will be given as per terms and policies of Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
Aspirants that get appointed for needed vacancies of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) will get Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA which may be upgraded to 28,000/- p.m. + HRA.
Mode of Assortment:
- Organization will conduct interview to scrutinize talented candidates for required posts. Aspirants have to perform well in order to make their places secured.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Read Also: Never Say These Things in Interview
Steps to fill ILS Application Form:
Follow below given steps which are mentioned for your easiness, as it will help you surely:
- In order to apply, first at all you need to reach the web portal of organization that is www.ils.res.in.
- Now, hit on “Advertisement & Notice” link which is present underneath the homepage.
- On hitting above given link, a new window will appear facing you.
- Then, contenders have to press on “Advertisement for the post of SRF” link which is given below “Advertisement for the post of SRF >>> 26-09-2016”.
- Go through advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading advertisement, come back on previous page and hit on “Application Form” link to download application form.
- Fill downloaded application form with required info in correct manner.
- Fix supporting documents, certificates and a recent passport size photograph at the space in application form.
- At last, send it to the address stated below in an envelope that will be super scripted from top by “Name of Post Applied for………..” before the time limit.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Institute of Life Sciences,
Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023
Find More: Orissa Jobs
|Last date of receiving complete application||26th September 2016|
|Display of short listed candidates called for interview||28th September 2016|
|Date & time of interview||30th September 2016 at 10 AM|
Aspirants may check this Official Advertisement to get further details regarding ILS Recruitment 2016. Stay connected with us to gain upcoming info concerning ILS Recruitment 2017, as we will shortly cover it. You can bookmark this page with the help of ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section