Importance Of Ganesh Visarjan
Ganesh Visarjan is the grand occasion which is celebrated by Hinduism community and do you know the Importance Of Ganesh Visarjan?, here in this article , we will guide you with This Special Worship On Thurs in order to Get Comfort Fast .Ganesh Visarjan is also known as Ganesh jala nimajjan and is an Indian festival that marks the birthday of Lord Ganesha and did you ever wonder that why people do Special Worship on these days? If not, let’s discuss the secret behind Ganesh Visarjan.
With the shower of blessings of God all the obstacles can successfully remove and new activities will start in life. The Sanskrit language has described numerous meaning of word “Chaturthi” .Chaturthi means “fourth day” or “fourth state”. The birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha (Ganesh Chaturthi) is celebrated in the month of (August or September) Bhaadrapada on the fourth day of the second fortnight (Shukla Chaturthi) according to the Hindu calendar.
Importance Of Ganesh Visarjan
Traditions and Rituals
It is the beautiful festival which is celebrated with great happiness and full of sprit especially by traditional instrument called dhol and tasha in Mumbai city, as Lord Ganesh is believed as the protector saint of Maharashtra and this is the big reason to explain why the Mumbai is celebrate this festivals with full of joy every year in Mumbai people doing visarjan of over 6000 idols. It is also celebrated in the other parts of India such as Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh etc and even outside the country.
Hinduism community celebrate this occasion with full of joy which include dancing, singing, orchestra and theatre performances. This festival lasts for 10 days, ending on Ananta Chaturdashi. It is one of the most cherished traditions for Bringing Bappa in our home for the last 21 years. In this festival the sweets are mainly preferred as Modak, a dumpling of rice or flour stuffed with grated jaggery, coconuts and dry fruits, Karanji, similar to modak are another famous dish.
!!!Ganpati Bappa Morya!!!
Ganesh Puja samagri
- Chawki and Red Cloth – 1 Nos.
- Lord Ganesh Idol Or Photo
- Raw Rice Unbroken (Akshat)
- Earthen Lamp, Ghee, A Wick
- Dhoop Stick
- Flowers And Flower Garland
- Sacred Thread
- Grass Leaves
- Modak, Ladoo (Sweets)
- Gangajal Or Sacred Water
Process of Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi
- The importance of Mantras takes a special place in Hindu Culture. So, the Visarjan Vidhi must be started with pronouncing the Ganesh Mantras and Aarti.
- Then we use five items for starting Uttarang puja to Ganpati like namely deep (oil lamps), pushp (flowers), dhoop (incense), gandh (fragrance) and naivedya (food)
- After that all the family members are require to pronounce Aarti and sprinkle akshat or raw rice upon the lord.
- The next step is to lift the Ganesh Murti and take it to the entrance turning the face towards the entrance and place it on the floor
- Then pray and thank to ganesha for coming our home and also ask ganesha to come again to our home moreover apologize for any mistake if by chance made by us.
- After that cover the necklace of ganesha with newspaper and then finally lift up the Ganesha in the river.
Why Is The Ganesh Statues Immersed In Water At The End Of The Festival?
In Hindu culture idols or statues play a important role in their lives because we see them and feel them in our real life and thus this is the reason why every person worship accordingly to their rituals , culture whereas as per their religion. In our Hinduism religion, we celebrate ganesh chaturthi with full dedication and devotion, as it is believed that ganppati fulfill all of the needs, moreover when Ganesh chaturthi energy remain within the people up to 10 days and on the 11 day people immerse the statue in the ocean as per their culture in the name of religion and again welcome them on the very next year with the same enthusiasm.
Festival in india plays a very important t role as well as show how we remain attached to our god… Either it is hindu , muslim or sikh festival.. Apparently, ganesh chaturthi is being celebrated in hindyu religion with all rituals.
“We wish you a very happy and joyful Anant Chaturdashi who will shower his blessings by sinking all the devil spirit from your life”