Income Tax Department Recruitment
Recently, employment notice has promulgated against Income Tax Department Recruitment with the aim to appoint well efficient and brilliant candidates. For this concern, Organization is inviting applications for filling up the 58 Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and others- Group ‘C’ posts. Job seekers who are interested to get more details in regards to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 are suggested to go through this web portal.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancies Detail||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Steps to Apply|
|Postal Address||Significant Dates|
Contenders who are willing to apply for Income Tax Department jobs need to send their application forms at the mentioned postal address on or before the last date that is 30-06-2017. Job hunters may fetch entire information regarding this latest Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down this page which is specified by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancy|
|Income Tax Department||09|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||29|
- Contenders who are applying for Tax Assistant position should hold the Degree in concerned discipline from well recognized University or equivalent and having data entry speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- Candidates applying for the rest of the positions must have passed in 10+2 passed from reputed board or having degree or diploma in relevant field from recognized university.
Get Latest Job Opportunities:
- Age of the contenders must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is five years and three years for OBC will be provided as per the rules of the organization.
|Name of the Positions||Salary (Per month)||Grade Pay|
|Income Tax Department||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 1800/-|
- On the basis of the performance in test or interview conducted by selection panel of Income Tax Department, the candidates will be recruited.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or test.
Read More On:
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment?
- Begin with; candidates need to visit to the official website of organization that is “www.incometaxindia.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the ‘tax laws and rules’ section and press on the ‘Notifications / Circulars’ option.
- After that, choose and press on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the complete details present in the PDF carefully.
- After reading details, fill online application form with correct information in respective manner.
- Now attach all the required document and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For___________________________”.
- At last, send the application form at the stated postal address.
To The Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (HQRS.-Personnel)
IIIrd Floor, Room No. 378,
Central Revenues Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 002
Get More Jobs Here: Latest Jobs In Delhi
End date to apply: 30-06-2017
Candidates can get other details about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through the Official Link and you can also bookmark the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using the short cut key ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|