Income Tax Department Recruitment
For filling 32 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department Recruitment Advertisement has been issued. Candidates interested for Inspector of IT, Tax-Assistant and MTS can apply for TN Income Tax Department Vacancy.
Apply For Income Tax Recruitment for 32 Vacancies
Before applying for Income Tax Department 32 Recruitment, aspirants must ensure eligibility criteria by going through Income Tax Department Advertisement. Eligible candidates satisfying all details are required to submit online form on or before 11-06-2018.
Contenders can go through below given points to apply online for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018. To fetch all details in respect of TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 continue with this page that is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income Tax||07|
Education Required For Income Tax Department Jobs:
- To apply for Income Tax 32 Recruitment, applied candidates should have done minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- To apply for Income Tax MTS Recruitment, individual must pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board.
Age Required For Income Tax Department Vacancy:
- Aspirants are required to satisfy the age criteria for Income Tax Jobs. Minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age must be 25 yearsas on 01.04.2018.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for OBC candidates & 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015.The tournaments/ events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games / Afro Asian Games.
- Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of Juniors
- Inter University Tournaments vii) National School Games
- National physical efficiency /drive certificate holders.
Also Check – 10 Cool Places To Work In India
Income Tax Department Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process for TN Income Tax Vacancies will be in two phases. In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievements in sports and games.
The short listed candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Chennai (at their own expense). In case any candidate is unable to attend / participate, whatsoever for any reason or having participated in the test is not found fit, he / she would not be considered for appointment.
Emoluments Paid For Income Tax Vacancy:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs.4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistant||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400 (PB-1)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1800 (PB-1)|
Know Here: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Process To Fill Income Tax Application Form:
- To apply for Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018, visit official website that is www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Now, follow “Important News” section that is available at the top.
- Under that you are required to press “Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 (19/05/2018)” link.
- By pressing said link you will be redirected to new page where you have to press https://www.tnincometax.gov.in/download.php?a=1&filename=image1_2018-05-195aff7c8e2693c.pdf link.
- Now, Income Tax Recruitment Notice will appear.
- You can go through TN Income Tax Advertisement completely to apply for TN Income Tax Department Recruitment.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online.
- Fill Income Tax Department Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, hit submit tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of Income Tax Department Online Form for future use.
Last date to submit Income Tax Online Application Form is: 11-06-2018 by 23.59 Hrs.
You are advised to stay in touch with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get most recent updates related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Income Tax Dept Syllabus||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Latest Private Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Top Jobs To Apply|