Income Tax Department Recruitment
A Vacancy Notification has disseminated by Central Tax Department (CTD) to enroll the energetic aspirants for Income Tax Department Recruitment. The Principal Commissioner of Hyderabad invites application form for recruitment of meritorious sports persons in different games/sports. The recruitment will be made for 06 post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Havaldar posts under Sports Quota. Interested aspirants who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can take the advantage of this notification by applying for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018.
Career oriented aspirants can apply by sending their filled application form to the address in prescribe format along with all the necessary documents before the last date that is 25-01-2018. Applicants can fetch all other essential details regarding Income Tax Department Jobs through this page which is well equipped by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No of posts||Qualification|
|Tax Assistant||02||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|Stenographer Grade II||01||12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|Havaldar||03||10th Standard or equivalent examination|
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
- The minimum age of applying for Central Tax Department Recruitment candidates should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 25 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in the case of SC/ST) in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements by the organization.
Salary Details for Income Tax Department Hyderabad Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Pay Band|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade II||Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-|
|Havaldar||Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-|
Selection process for Income Tax Department Vacancies:
On the basis of screening the application form candidates will be shortlisted for written exam. The written exam and field trials will be held in Hyderabad. The selected candidate will be required to appear for the same at their own expense.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How I Can Fill Income Tax Department Application Form 2018?
- Desirous aspirants who wish to apply for Income Tax Department Notification must visit the official website first that is cbec.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the appropriate tab related to employment.
- After that you have to select the suitable link.
- Then, Income Tax Department Notification be displayed on your screen and your responsibility is to read it carefully.
- After reading, willful aspirants have to download the application format and fill it with correct information.
- After completing in all respect, the aspirants are required to attach all the documents as mentioned under:
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
- Education qualifications
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned in Annexure-A
- Caste certificate in proof of caste
- Now keep all this certificates/ documents along with filled application form in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of ….…………….”.
- At last, send this envelope to the postal address as stated below and should reach before the closing date.
Additional Commissioner (P&V)
O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad
GST Bhavan, L.B. Stadium Road, Basheerbagh,
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
Last date for submit the application form: 25-01-2018
You are advised to stay in touch with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get most recent updates related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|