Income Tax Department Recruitment
New 20750 (Group-C) Jobs avail now!!! Latest vacancies notification has been transmitted against Income Tax Department Recruitment. Through this notification, organization is willing to hire up the dedicated and motivated aspirants in order to fill up the various vacant places. Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs, they can register themselves for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Key Points of this Page:
|Income Tax Department Vacancies Details||Essential Qualification|
|Salary Details||Mode of Enrollment|
|Last date to Apply||Procedure to submit Application Form|
Contenders who have the required eligibility criteria, they may grasp this golden chance by sending their filled application forms at the below equipped postal address till the end date. You can check whole details about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017–2018 that can be obtained through this page designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- Tax Assistant
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Contenders who are applying against the above specified job positions should be 10th / 12th passed from recognized board or having degree or diploma in similar discipline such as Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved university or institution.
Attain Newest Career Openings:
- Age of the applying aspirant’s must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Government of India.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-||Rs. 4,600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,400/-|
|TA/ Steno Grade-II||Rs. 1,800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|PS cadre||As Per Norms|
|Notice Server/ LDC|
|Income Tax Officer|
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates for Income Tax Department Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of the department.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website that is “www.incometaxindia.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Notifications / Circulars’ links available under tax laws and rules section.
- Choose and press on the suitable link of notification.
- Download the application and take a print of it.
- After that, fill the application form correctly including entire essential details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of_____________________.
- At last, send the application form at the address which is mentioned below.
Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.-PersonneI) (Non-Gazetted),
Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate,
Want To Get Recruited: Delhi Jobs
Closing date to apply against this recruitment: July 2017
For rest of the details in concern to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 – 2018, check this Official Link. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx .com to attain latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|