Income Tax Department Recruitment
A Vacancy Notification has disseminated by Income Tax Department to enroll the energetic aspirants for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from hard working and most eligible contenders for 57 post of Inspectors of Income tax (PB-II), Tax Assistants (PB-1) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested aspirants who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can take the advantage of this advertisement. All the visitors are mentors to stay connected with us to obtain all the newest information about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017.
Career oriented aspirants can apply by sending their filled application form to the address in prescribe format along with all the necessary documents before 15th September 2016 and the candidates who are living far away can send their application till 30th September 2016. Applicants can fetch all other essential details regarding Income Tax Department Vacancies through this page which is well equipped by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Income Tax Department Recruitment
- Inspectors of Income tax (PB-II): 09 Post
- Tax Assistants (PB-1): 26 post
- Multi Tasking Staff: 22 post
Vacancy Detail According to Games/Sports:
|Game||No of vacancies|
|Athletics Men (Track & Field)||01|
|Athletics Women(Track & Field)||04|
|Table Tennis (Men)||01|
|Table Tennis (Women)||03|
|Lawn Tennis (Men)||01|
|Swimming (1 Men & 1 Women)||02|
|Volley Ball (Men)||06|
|Basket Ball (Men)||02|
Sports Eligibility Conditions:
Aspirants applying for Income Tax Department Jobs should have to fulfill these conditions as proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar year 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 for which details as given under:
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games / Afro Asian Games.
- Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of Juniors
- Inter University Tournaments.
- National School Games
- National physical efficiency /drive certificate holders.
For Inspectors of Income tax (PB-II) and Tax Assistants (PB-1): Appliers must have Graduate Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
For Multi Tasking Staff: Applying contenders who wish to apply for above post must pass in Matriculation or its equivalent obtained from a recognized board.
You Can Avail Other Job Opportunities:
The age of applying candidates for Income Tax Department Job must be as furnished below:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
*Relaxation of will be granted as per specified norms of the Income Tax Department.
|Name of the Post||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Inspectors of Income tax (PB-II)||Rs. 9300- Rs.34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Tax Assistants (PB-1)||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 1800/-|
Mode of Selection:
To get enrolled for Income Tax Department Vacancy, contenders have to undergo the stage of recruitment process which is classified in two phase as:
- First Phase: All the applicants will be ranked, as per their option of the post applied for, based on their current form and achievements in sports and games.
- Second Phase: shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. Those who qualify the written test will be called for trials.
Written Test: (Objective Type)
- General Knowledge
- Numerical/ Quantitative Aptitude
- General English and General Awareness
Study this Preparation Tips and qualify the Written Exam:
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- GK Questions with Answers
- Aptitude Questions And Answers
How I Can Fill Income Tax Department Application Form??
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the suitable link under the “What’s new” of the home page.
- Then the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply online” Link.
- Now you need to fill the online application form completely with all required details.
- While filling the application form you have to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Desirous aspirants who wish to apply for Income Tax Department Notification must visit the official website first that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- On the home Page you need to move your cursor to the “What’s New” section which is available on the left side of the page.
- Now select the link “Sport Quota Recruitment” which is present under it.
- Then, a PDF fill be displayed on your screen and your responsibility is to read it carefully.
- After reading, willful aspirants have to download the application format and fill it with correct information.
- After completing in all respect, the aspirants are required to attach all the documents as mentioned under:
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
- Education qualifications
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned in Annexure-A
- Caste certificate in proof of caste
- Now keep all this certificates/ documents along with filled application form in an envelope super scribe as “Application of meritorious sports person”.
- At last, send this envelope to the postal address as stated below and should reach before the closing date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (HQ) (Admn.)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Kerala,
C.R Building, I.S Press Road
Apply and Grab More Jobs: Kerala Jobs
|Last date for local candidates to send the application form||15th September 2016|
|End Date to send application form for candidates domiciled in North-Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Jammu & Kashmir.||30th September 2016|
Candidates can obtain all the details by studying the Official Notification as uttered below. You are advised to stay in touch with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get most recent updates related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section