India Post Payments Bank Recruitment
An advertisement of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment regarding Deputation/Foreign Service of regular employees from DoP and Engagement of GDSs to IPPB has been notified by the organization. Contenders are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the IPPB 1150 vacancies of Manager – Area Sales, Assistant Manager – Area Operations and Territory Officer. Contenders can check the eligibility criteria details of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 in detailed manner by going through this page easily.
It is informed to the contenders that selection of the applying contenders for IPPB 1150 Manager/Officers Recruitment will be made on the basis of online written examination whereas organization can conduct Assessment or Group Discussion or Interview. Our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided more details of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 at the beneath section, so please have a look as soon as possible.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment
India Post Payments Bank Vacancies 2018:
|Scale||Designation/ Role||No. of vacancies||Selection Pool|
|II||Manager – Area Sales||200||Inspector Posts|
|I||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||300||Postal Assistants|
|Below Scale I||Territory Officer||650||GDS|
Qualification for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Contenders applying for the India Post Payments Bank Manager Recruitment and India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment are required to possess Graduate Degree from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body. Apart from that, contenders need to have below mentioned experience and skills also.
- Manager – Area Sales
Officers of Department of Posts regularly appointed as Inspector Posts with at least 2 years of regular service.
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations
At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS/ Sanchay Post operations.
- Territory Officer
Minimum 5 years of experience as a GDS. Disciplinary Record: The applicant should have no vigilance/ disciplinary case pending against him/ her and should also not be in current punishment
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Criteria for IPPB Vacancies 2018:
- Minimum age of the contenders for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018 should not be below 20 years and above 40 years.
- Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1977 and not later than 01/11/1997 (Both dates Included).
- Upper age of the contenders belonging to the SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided as per the norms of the organization.
Fee Required for IPPB Vacancy 2018:
Contenders applying for the India Post Payments Bank Notification 2018 are required to pay Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) of INR 475.00/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Only).
Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Pay scale at IPPB 2018:
Shortlisted contenders in selection procedure for India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2018 will be awarded by the below mentioned pay scale.
|Scale||Designation/ Role||Pay Scale|
|II||Manager – Area Sales||31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) – 45,950|
|I||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020|
|Below Scale I||Territory Officer||Lump-sum monthly: INR 27000/-|
Selection Procedure for IPBB Recruitment Notification 2018:
Final selection of the contenders for India Post Payments Bank Manager and Officer Vacancies 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in online written examination. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment or Group Discussion or Interview.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Bank Exam
Online Examination Structure:
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks will be 40 in case of Manager (Area Sales) and Assistant Manager (Area Operations) and 35 in case of Territory Officers.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the contenders for solving the examination paper.
- All tests except for test of English language shall be in English and Hindi.
Check Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
Way to submit India Post Payments Bank Online Application Form 2018:
Contenders can submit their IPPB Online Application Form 2018 by going through the below mentioned guidelines easily.
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that contenders have to go through the “Notification” section at the beneath section of the home page.
- Then press the link of “Deputation/Foreign Service of regular employees from DoP and Engagement of GDSs to IPPB”.
- Now contenders have to go for log in by entering some required details.
- New users have to go for registration by pressing “Here for New Registration” tab.
- Then contenders are required to enter complete details in appropriate manner.
- Upload documents if required and recheck the complete form.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
List Of Examination Centres (Tentative):
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar – Naharlagun|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
|Closure of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment registration of application||05/01/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||05/01/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||15/12/2017 to 05/01/2018|
|Date Of Online Examination||20/01/2018 & 21/01/2018|
Contenders can press the above mentioned direct link of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 for getting more information. Apart from it, contenders can be in touch with us for more updates regarding India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 or others to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Bank Salary Structure||Latest Jobs in Banking Sector|
|Private Bank Jobs||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||More Government Jobs|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|