Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Job Notification titled as Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment has been broadcasted. In this concern applications are invited from energetic and Outstanding Unmarried male citizens to apply for Vacant Posts of Group Y Trades Sportsmen. If you meet eligibility criteria, then you can enroll your name under Sportsmen in Indian Air Force in Group ‘Y’ Trades Jobs. Follow direct steps to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017 before last date.
This Page Highlights:
|Indian Air Force Jobs Details||Qualification required|
|Age Restrictions||Pay Scale for Indian Air Force Airmen Jobs|
|Assortment Process for IAF Vacancies||Ways to fill Indian Air Force Application Form|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Those who perform well in assortment process will be placed under IAF Jobs. We have listed each and every detail concerning IAF Recruitment on below of this page. Collect all information about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018 by scrolling down this page well customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancy:
Applying aspirant for Indian Air Force Vacancy may have Passed 10+2 or Equivalent examination in stream/subjects approved by Central/State Boards of education. Remember Boards recognised/ affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be permitted.
Get Here Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Applying contender for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancies may have represented country in Junior/Senior International meets in any of the above mentioned sports discipline as per Indian Air Force Airmen notification.
- Current achievement would be given preference during selection trials under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- You must have secured standard of fifth place in Junior/Senior National Championship or Inter University Championship to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- In addition to this, you should have represented state in Junior/Senior National Championship and National School Tournament organized by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in desired discipline.
- Those who have represented International/National level and achieved position but not possessing 10+2 educational qualification are also eligible to apply. But remember, applicants will be subject to verification of sports credentials along with presentation during selection trials.
- Candidates discharged from Indian Air Force/Indian Navy/Indian Army or dismissed from any Government Organisation for any reason earlier need not apply.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age on the date of trial should get the consent form, duly signed by their parents/guardian while coming for the selection trial.
Check Out More: More Defence Jobs
- To apply under Indian Air force Group Y Recruitment, you should be born between 28 December 1996 to 27 December 2000. Both days are inclusive under it.
- Remember, Upper age limit of date of enrolment is 21 years as per Indian Air Force Notification.
- On the basis of the level of achievement in National/International sports events, you will get relaxation of not below 16 years and not exceeding 25 years depending on organization norms to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
|Height||Minimum acceptable height: 152.5 cm.|
|Chest||Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Vision||· Minimum visual standard: Unaided 6/36, corrected to at least 6/9
for each eye with spectacles
· Dioptric power not exceeding ± 3.5 Dioptres in any axis
· Full filled of vision and Defective safe colour vision CPII/III.
|Corneal Surgery||PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable|
|Hearing||· Must have normal hearing
· Able to hear forced whisper from a distance of
6 meters with each ear separately
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, good set
of teeth and minimum 14 dental points
|Health||· You should be free from Medical or Surgical deformity
· Free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments
· Must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty
· Remove wax from ears and tartar
· Stain removed from their teeth before appearing
for selection trials
|Permanent body tattoos||
forearms (inside of elbow to the wrist),
reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos are allowable.
Pay & Allowances for Indian Air Force Vacancies:
- Selected personals for Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy will receive stipend of Rs. 11,400/ per month during training period.
- On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Dearness Allowances (DA) will be 20,500/ per month (approximately),in subsequent year, may rise upto Rs. 38,720/ per month (approximately).
- Assorted applicants under Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancies will also receive other allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personnel
Maintenance Allowance, Leave Ration Allowance, Fly/PJI allowance
- Revision of Pay & Allowances under consideration is as recommendation of 7th Pay Commission.
- Group Insurance cover of Rs. 37,50000 at premium of Rs. 2300/ per month is covered for all airmen and facility of Group Housing Scheme is also offered to selected contenders under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
Also Read Out Here: Defence Current Affairs
Hiring Process under Indian Air Force Recruitment:
All eligible contenders will receive call letters shortlisted by AFSCB to appear for selection trials. It includes following phases.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT I: It consists following activities.
|· 6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes|
|· Those who complete PFT I in less than 6 minutes 30 seconds will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale|
|· You need to carry your sports kit/ playing kit/sports shoes and shorts|
Qualified aspirants under PFT I test will undergo PFT II that includes following things-
|Test||Maximum Time Period||Remarks|
|10 Push Ups||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of PFT I.|
|10 Sit Ups||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of Push Ups.|
|20 Squats||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of sit ups.|
Those who get qualified under PFT pass candidates would be called for sports skill trials. Those who get selected under PFT and selection trials for the game applied for will undergo medical fitness test conducted by the Air Force Medical team as IAF medical standards. You must appear for selection trials at New Delhi. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Check Out: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
Ways to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment:
Follow simple steps to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- At first and foremost step, have a sight at official site of organization which is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Move your cursor to right side under “CAREER” Tab at right side of opened page.
- Search suitable link on “Whats New” section.
- Detailed Indian Air Force Advertisement will open up in front of you.
- Go through it, if you meet eligibility criteria, then download Indian Air force Group Y Form.
- Read instructions to fill up Indian Air Force Form.
- Put all details in Indian Air Force Airmen form
- Remember, Application Should Be On A4 Size Paper Only In The Prescribed Format.
- If you do not fill all columns, then your application will be rejected.
- You need to send listed below documents along with application form.
- Attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Attested copies of Mark sheet and certificate of Education Qualification along with
- attested copies of Sports achievement certificates.
- Envelope containing the application form should be marked on top as OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR
- At last, send it to address placed below prior last date.
Documents enclosed along with application form:
- Three copies of unattested recent (not older than three months) passport size Colour Photograph (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs)
- One of which is to be pasted on the application form and other two need to be Stapled to top left corner of the application form.
- Photograph Is To Be Taken with contender holding a black Slate In Front Of His Chest with his name, Date Of Birth and Date Of Photograph Clearly Written On It With White Chalk In Capital Letters.
- Your photograph should be only on good quality “Photo Paper.”
SECRETARY AIR FORCE SPORTS CONTROL BOARD
C/O AIR FORCE STATION NEW DELHI RACE COURSE
NEW DELHI 110003
Find Out More: Delhi Jobs
Things to be brought at time of appearing for selection trial:
- Four copies of photographs (same as submitted with the application)
- Original Matriculation passing certificate with four attested photocopies for verification of date of birth.
- Original Matriculation marksheet with four attested copies.
- Original passing certificate and marksheet of Intermediate
- /10 +2 with four attested photocopies.
- Original certificates regarding sports achievement with four attested photo copies.
- Character Certificate
- Sports Kit
Last Date to apply: Within 21 days of publish of advertisement
To be acquainted with more facts about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates regarding Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Airforce Syllabus||Latest Police Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|IAF Admit Card||Indian Air Force Recruitment|