Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force invites Indian Citizens (Male and Women) to be a part of IAF as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches through Indian Air Force Recruitment.
Total 182 Posts are vacant which will be filled by dedicated applicants against Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018- 2019. Registration for online applications will be opened from 16-06-2018 for Indian Air Force Vacancies.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Last Date!!!
Candidates are required to fill Indian Air Force Recruitment Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 15-07-2018. Eligible candidates are required to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/MET Entry.
Interested candidates may get more details regarding Indian Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment from the below section of this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read on IAF Badges – Ranks and Promotions: Indian Air Force Ranks and Insignia
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancy:
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L): PC-22, SSC-30|
AE(M): PC-10, SSC-14
|Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||Admin:PC-8 SSC-12|
Logistics: PC-1, SSC-4
Accounts: PC-3, SSC-5 Education:PC-3, SSC-4
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch|
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||PC-10 SSC-14|
Qualification Needed for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute against Indian Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation for IAF Recruitment:
For Flying Branch: Age of applicants should not be less than 20 years and not more than 24 years as on 01 Jul 2019 i.e. Born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 1999 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches): Minimum age of applicants should be 20 years and maximum age should be 26 years as on 01 July 2019 i.e. born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Get Here With New Exam Pattern: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Pay Scale for Indian Air Force Jobs:
Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during the period of training. In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, and Field Area etc.
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100 – 110700||10||Rs. 15500|
Application Fee for Indian Air Force Notification:
Applicants registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process for Indian Air Force 2018 Recruitment:
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is careerindianairforce.cdac.in to apply against apply against Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification.
- On home page of official site go to “Join As” section and hit the “Officer” link.
- Then on next page select and hit the appropriate link to Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then hit on “New” link and fill the application if not registered earlier to get ID and registered candidates can hit the suitable link to fill for directly.
- Indian Air Force Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the Indian Air Force Online Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with Indian Air Force Application Form.
- Now make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of Indian Air Force Recruitment Apply Online check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
Last Date to Fill Online Form against Indian Air Force Advertisement: 15-07-2018
Candidates can hit the above provided official link to get complete details regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018–2019. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section