Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Benevolent Association is going to hire candidates for Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for the Asst Manager Post can get all the details here.
Candidates, who wish to apply for the IAFBA Recruitment, have to prepare application for the post they are interested in. Last date for submission of the application for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 is 22-10-2018.
IAFBA Asst Manager Recruitment
The selection panel will shortlist the candidates on the basis of application received. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Interview. The Selection panel will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Candidates can collect more information about the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager and Junior Clerk by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
Indian Air Force Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||1|
|Junior Clerk (EDP)||1|
Get Best Answer: How To Join Indian Air Force
Assistant Manager (Accounts)
To apply for this post, candidate must have Graduation degree in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks with 10 years of working experience in Accounts.
Junior Clerk (EDP)
Candidate applying for this post should have done graduation (preferably B.Sc. Computer Science/BCA) with minimum 60% marks and have minimum of 2 years of working experience.
For this post, candidate must have graduated in any discipline (in English Medium) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): Maximum age limit for this post is 35 years.
- Junior Clerk (EDP): Upper age limit for this post is 28 years.
- Junior Clerk: Maximum age limit for this post is 25 years
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Junior Clerk (EDP)||Upto Rs. 18000/-|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
The selection panel will shortlist the candidates on the basis of application received. Shortlisted candidates will then be called for Interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Check Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Steps To Fill Indian Air Force Application Form
- Login to official website that is indianairforce.nic.in to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
- Now, follow “What’s New” section and under that press suitable link for Indian Air Force Asst Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- By pressing appropriate link Indian Air Force Notification will appear.
- You can go through Indian Air Force Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further download application for and fill Indian Air Force Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
Secretary, IAFBA, AFGIS Bhawan,
Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Last date of Receipt of Application: 22-10-2018
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Candidates can collect further information about the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 by going to this official link. For more information and updates about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018, stay connected with us on this page. For any query or suggestion, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section