Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Recently, a newest notification regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme has been published by the Indian Army. The main motto of this notice is to assign eligible candidates who are unmarried and passed out 10+2 examination for July TES-39 Course. Indian Army TES-39 Course will be commencing in the month of July 2018. Candidates who are interested to grasp this golden chance and want to serve for the Indian Army, they can apply against Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme by submitting their online application forms.
Contenders who meet all the requirements are only eligible to apply. For this concern, candidates can fill the application forms through online mode by following the underneath specified instructions. Once the contenders will be selected for Indian Army TES Entry then they have to undergo 5 years training as Basic Military, Technical, Pre Commission and Post Commission Training. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, has provided you all the important information about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018 on this single page.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army TES Vacancy Details:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses-39: 90 Vacancies
- A candidate must be unmarried male.
- He should be either a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Contender of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
Contenders who are going to apply for Indian Army July TES-39 Course, they should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
Grab Today: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Aspirant applying against Indian Army 10+2 Vacancy must be minimum 16½ years and maximum 19½ years on the first date of month in which the course in due to commence.
- Candidates should not be born prior 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
The candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- per month as admissible to NDA Cadets on completion of 3 years training. The pay and promotion criteria are well provided below:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018 on the basis of cut off % applied.
- After that, shortlisted contenders have to undergo through the two stages of selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will get all the details related to the Centre allotment & SSB dates information via Email/SMS.
- Those who will qualify in Stage I will go to Stage II. Duration of SSB interviews is five days as per norms of institution. After Stage II Exam, medical examination will be conducted to check medical fitness.
Get Best Answer: How To Join Indian Army
Guidelines for Physical Standards for admission to the 10+2 (TES) Entry:
- Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
- 5 cm of minimum height.
- Minimum height should be 5 cm less than it for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon.
Check Here: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
Procedure to Apply Against Indian Army TES Course:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Indian Army that is “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Officers Opportunities’ section present at the left side in the middle of the homepage.
- Now Press on “TES (10+2) – 39” Link from the moving list.
- After that, a PDF file will be opened on your digital screen.
- Now read the recruitment notification carefully and check you eligibility.
- After that, go back to the previous page and press on the suitable applying button.
- Then TES Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for future usage.
Read Now: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
|Online Application will open on||31.10.2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form||29.11.2017|
Get all the information about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme through this Official Link. Bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using cntrl+d to avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Army Syllabus||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|