Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army TES Notice has been released for young and passionate contenders who have passed in 10+2. Now, Indian Army invites applications for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme from unmarried Male Candidates for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course 40, Commencing From January 2019.
Eligible and Interested male candidates can apply online from 16th May 2018 to 14th June 2018. Indian Nationals who have passed in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects can apply for TES-40 (Jan 2019) to get Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training.
Indian Army TES-40 (Jan 2019) Notice:
After successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt and all the shortlisted aspirants for Indian Army TES Entry will undergo 54 years training as Basic Military, Technical, Pre Commission and Post Commission Training.
To obtain complete details regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018 you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army TES Vacancies:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses-40: 90 Vacancies
Find Out More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Indian Army TES Eligibility Criteria:
- All the appliers should be unmarried male.
- Appliers for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme must be either a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Aspirants of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
Check From Here: More Defence Jobs
Indian Army TES Educational Qualification:
- To apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018, aspirants should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board/ Institutions.
- Eligibility condition regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme for calculating PCM % of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in class XII only.
Get Best Answer: How To Join Indian Army
Indian Army TES Age Criteria:
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army 10+2 Vacancy there age must be between 16½ years to 19½ years on the first date of month in which the course in due to commence.
- Applying aspirants should not be born prior 01 Jul 1999 and not after 01 Jul 2002 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army TES Salary Structure:
Check Here: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
Indian Army TES Recruitment Process:
- On the basis of cut off % applied, candidates will be shortlisted for the Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018.
- Shortlisted contenders will have to undergo two stages of selection process for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible to get all the details related to the Centre allotment & SSB dates information via Email/SMS.
- Afterwards shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) from Sept/Oct 2018 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. During their stay at SSB, candidates will have to undergo through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and an Interview
- Those who will qualify in Stage I will go to Stage II. After Stage II Exam, medical examination will be conducted to check medical fitness for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
Strategies for Physical Standards for admission to the 10+2 (TES) Entry:
- Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
- 5 cm of minimum height.
- Minimum height should be 5 cm less than it for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Training details:
Duration of training is of 5 years. It is divided as-
|Basic Military Training||1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)|
|Phase-I (Pre Commission Training)||3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)|
|Phase-II (Post Commission Training)||1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.|
Procedure to Apply Against Indian Army TES Course:
To know Process to Fill Online Application Form for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018, you are advised to follow below stated simple steps.
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of the Indian Army that is “joinindianarmy.nic.in” to apply for
- Secondly, move the cursor towards the “Officers Entry, Application(s) Open” section present at the left side in the middle of the homepage and press on “View All” link.
- Now Press on “TES (10+2) – 40” Link from various Indian Army Notifications.
- Then a PDF file of for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018 will be opened on your digital screen.
- You are required to read the for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment Notification carefully and check you eligibility.
- After reading relevant details go back to the previous page and press on the suitable applying button.
- Fill Indian Army TES Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the Indian Army TES Application Form.
- In the last step you need to submit the Indian Army Application Form and take a print out of Indian Army Online Form for future usage.
- After successfully submitting the Indian Army TES Online Form, you will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having submitted the application print out of the application with a roll no will be available within 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Send one copy of this Application Form to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to address given below.
Post Box No. 04,
Nirman Bhawan PO,
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Dates:
|Events||Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Dates|
|Indian Army Online Application Form will open on||16-05-2018|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form||14-06-2018|
|Interview at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB)||From Sept/Oct 2018 onwards|
Get all the information about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme through given Official Link. Bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using cntrl+d to avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|