Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
The recruitment authority of the Indian Army has published Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Notification to notify the willing applicants about the October 44th course. Organization invited online application from both Men & Women for filling up the Non Technical Post. Applicants who are seeking job in Defense sector they may apply for SSC Non Technical (NT) Recruitment by submit their application form through online mode. For getting more information about Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018 aspirants are advised to pay attention on a below page.
Before applying for Indian Army NCC Recruitment you must ensure the eligibility Criteria. Candidates who satisfied with the eligibility criteria they may must submit their online application form from 11-01-2018 to 08-02-2018. After that no application form will be accepted. To acquire further details, you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
|Post Date||Recruitment Organisation||Profile Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|07/12/2017||Indian Army NCC Special Entry||SSC-NT Men & Women 44th Course||Graduation||08/02/2018||See Notification|
Short Service Commission (Non Technical) 44th NCC Special Entry for October 2018 course
Required qualification Details:
- Applying applicants must have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those studying in final year are also permitted to apply. They must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years.
- Such students will need to obtain overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled .
- The candidate must possess graduation degree at the time of joining training at OTA, Chennai
- Candidates must Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC
- Applicants must obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limitations for Indian Army NCC Vacancy:
The minimum age of applying candidates should be 19 years and maximum age should be 25 years. In other word should be born not earlier than 02 Jan 1992 and not later than 01 Jan 1998, both dates inclusive. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as per the organization norms.
Contenders who get selected for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment will receive an impressive and a competitive amount per month from the management authority of the organization.
To get appointed for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Jobs candidates have to undergo a written test / physical ability test / Medical Examination and interview which will be conducted by the expert team members of recruitment cell. Candidates who give stunning performance and score excellent marks in test/interview will be finally appointed for concerned position.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Physical standard for Indian Army NCC Vacancies:
- Male Candidates: Height – 157.5 cm
- Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight – 42 kg
- For male candidate: Distance Vision (Corrected) better eye 6/6 and worse eye 6/18.
- Myopia should not be more than -3.5D and hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including Astigmatism
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
Steps to fill Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form:
- Applicants who want to apply Indian Army NCC Recruitment they need to visit the official web portal that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you need to go “Officers Selection” section and hit “Officers Entry Apply/Login” tab as visible on the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the various links.
- Then you have to select the “Short Service Commission NCC (SPL) Entry Men/Women – 44”
- After that you need to read the notification carefully and completely.
For New User:
- After ensuring the details you need to hit on “‘Registration” link.
- Then, read the complete instructions very carefully.
- After reading all the essential details satisfied aspirants press on “Apply Online” and a new page will be appeared as “Officers Selection-Eligibility”.
- Then press on ‘Apply’ and an ‘Application Form’ will display on the screen.
- After that you need to hit on the ‘Continue’ button to fill various details such as-personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB as:
- After filling complete details you need to hit on the “Submit” button.
- Lastly candidates take two copies of generated application form containing registration no.
For Registered Candidates:
- Registered applicants have to fill all the details as Username, Password and Captcha and press login button as given in the box.
- Now online application form will be stated on the screen and you have to fill it in proper manner with accurate details.
- Also upload scanned certificates/testimonials as prescribed in the notification.
- At last hit on the “submit” button.
To Get Best Govt. Sector Jobs Here, Check: Latest Defence Jobs
- Starting date for submit the application form: 11-01-2018
- Last date for submit the application form: 08-02-2018
You all are advised to remain in link with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain all the recent updates about Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Army Recruitment||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army JAG Entry|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|