Indian Army Recruitment
An employment notice has been released as Indian Army Recruitment for filling up 291 Tradesman Mate/MTS/LDC Jobs from the talented job aspirants. All the interested job aspirants for Indian Army jobs are required to go to its official website and download the application form. The dully filled application forms should be submitted to the specified address within 21 days i.e. 12-01-2018 from the date of advertisement and 28 days i.e. 19-01-2018 for the candidate belong to different areas as given beneath of this page.
The appointed job contenders for Indian army jobs will be given a mind-blowing remuneration package with additional perks and benefits. Scroll down the page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain more details about Indian Army Recruitment 2018.
Indian Army Recruitment
|Name Of Post||Indian Army vacancies|
Candidates must completed Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institutions to get eligible for Indian Army jobs vacancies.
Essential documents for Indian Army jobs:
- Two Passport size latest photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- Medical certificate (format attached) issued by Central/ State Government medical board consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ cerebral/ visual/ hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (i.e. 40 % and above).
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
|Name Of Post||pay scale/-|
|Material Assistant||Rs 29200/-|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs 18000/|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Rs 18000/-|
Indian army Selection process:
The selection of job aspirants will be done on the basis of written exam and Physical Endurance Test. After which the shortlisted contenders will be called for the interview round. The hired job aspirants for Indian Army jobs will be offered with brilliant benefits.
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
- The foremost thing you need to do is to visit the official website of the organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Now choose “notice” section given at the middle of the home page.
- After this, choose a suitable link given for Indian Army jobs notification that you need to apply for.
- Open the notification and read the details given in it with full concentration.
- Now download the Indian Army application form in a specified format and fill it in a proper way with all essential details.
- Attach the scanned documents like recent photograph, signature, marksheet etc.
- Finally, enclose all the documents in an envelope and send it to below given postal address.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
To 27 Field Ammunition
Depot PIN – 909427 c/o 56 APO
- Last date for receipt of application: 12-01-2018, 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last date for receipt of application: 19-01-2018, 28 days In case of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Laddakh, Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadeep from the date of publication of this advertisement
Note: So, that’s all about Indian army recruitment 2018, for more details about the Indian army jobs, check the above stated official links.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Join Indian Army||Indian Army Syllabus|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||List Of Coaching Classes|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Defence Current Affairs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|