Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Young Indians who are ready to play with the keenness and dangers of serving the country can apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course. Candidates who are ready for the new challenge every time can submit their applications before 22-11-2017. Applicants have to go through online for submitting 127-TGC Indian Army online application form. Aspirants who are completing the Technical Graduate Course are eligible to be recruiting on the Officers post in the Indian Army. So, those individual, who wish to serve their country as well as serving their families, can apply for the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2018.
Indian Army is one of the world’s 3rd largest army. Getting an opportunity to serve country by recruiting in the Indian Army is the matter of pride which does not receive every youngster. Applicants who have desire to get selection in Indian Army should apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2018. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have mentioned brief details about the same, applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on this page for getting complete info.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-126)
What Is The Eligibility For IA TGC Vacancy?
- Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course should have pass engineering course from recognized University Or Institute.
- Final year students may also apply for IA TGC vacancies.
- Applying contenders must be citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
Check Here: Engineering Jobs
Is There Any Age Limit For IA Jobs?
- Aspirants who have all set to apply for Indian Army jobs must be le between 20 – 27 years in age.
- The relaxation will be given to only reserved category contenders based on government rules.
How Much Salary Will Be Given After Got Selected For Indian Army Jobs?
After qualifying all the rounds of the selection procedure, aspirants will be appointed for the TGC post. At this post, the government has fixed an amount which will be given to appointed candidates as monthly salary which is Rs. 21,000/- p.m. Other allowances and facilities will also be provided to selected contenders.
What Is The IA Hiring Procedure?
The Indian Army has fixed a tough procedure for selection of eligible contenders for this post. Candidates have to go through a difficult selection procedure which includes many rounds. We have discussed about these rounds in the below section of the page. So, applicants will have to go through these following rounds for grab Indian army jobs.
Get Here: Indian Army Syllabus
Short listing of Applications
First of all, the organizations will shortlist the applications based on qualification. Shortlisted aspirants will be called for further round which is physical standard. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
Height & Weight
The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
Check Out: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
Qualifying aspirants in above mentioned rounds will be invited for medical examination which will be organized by Board of Service Medical. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board.
After all these rounds, shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview in which their skills and IQ will be checked. This is strictly advised from the organization that Request for change of SSB Interview date/center will NOT be entertained or replied.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How To Apply For Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2018?
- First of all, applying contenders have to visit official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Hit on “notifications” tab available at officers selection section.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you should tap on “Technical Graduate Course – 126” link.
- Contenders should read complete IA recruitment notification for fetching all details which are written in PDF form.
- Now, tap on “Officer Entry Apply/Login” button and then hit on “registration” tab.
- Fill Indian army registration form completely in correct manner.
- After successful registration, hit on “apply online” button.
- Indian army applicant form will be displayed at your screen which should be filled by the applying contenders with true details.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
The online submission of application form will be started from 24-10-2017 to 22-11-2017.
For more information regarding Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2018, you may go through Official Link present on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How To Join Indian Army||More Defence Jobs|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|