Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Indian army has asserted a new notice against Indian Army Technical Graduate Course. Candidates who are Graduate can apply for Indian Army TGC 126 which is going to be schedule from June 2017. Aspirants, who are willing to serve their country to be an army officer, must apply against the notification. Hardworking and Ambitious candidate must enroll them for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2017.
This Page Include:
|Name of the Position||Salary Details|
|Qualification Required||Selection process|
|Age Criteria||Last Date to Apply|
|Procedure to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course|
Candidates, who have decided to build up their career in Indian army through Technical Graduate Course (TGC), are informed that they have to submit the application form till June 2017. Complete information related to Indian Army TGC Notification is well furnished in the below segment of this page which is created by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your convenience.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
|Computer Science And Engineering / Computer Technology/ Infotech / M.Sc Com Sciecne|
|Electrical & Tele Communication / Telecommunication/ Electrical & Communication / Setellite communication|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Micro Electronics & Microwawe|
- Applying candidate must hold Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Though, candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 Jan 2018.
Check Now: Engineering Jobs
- Applying aspirants must be above than 20 years and less than 28 years as on 01 July 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per norms of organization.
- Appointed candidate will get an appropriate and impressive amount of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-) per month as a salary..
- After completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Check Here: Indian Army Syllabus
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below given rounds.-
- Screening of Applications
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course?
- First of all aspirants need to log on the website of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the home page you will find “Notification” section which is situated at middle of the homepage.
- After that hit on appropriate job link you want to apply for.
- After choosing above mentioned link official notification will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply online” button.
- Application form will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- Now you are required to Fill Online Application Form with correct details and upload the scanned documents and photograph.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take print of it.
Official Link: Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Last date for filling online application forms: June 2017
Candidates can check the Official Notification for more information related to Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2017. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates from www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How To Join Indian Army||More Defence Jobs|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Top Jobs To Apply||All Govt. Jobs By State|