Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
Latest jobs opening notification has been released for the posts of Associates. The advertisement has released related to Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment. Organization is intending to hire eligible and deserving candidates for vacant posts of Associates on ad-hoc position. Applicants, Interested for Indian Bureau of Mines vacancy may attend the Walk-in interview, which is going to be held on 04/04/2017. Candidates, who are going to attend walk-in for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2017 can check more details regarding this recruitment through the below section of this page.
Overview of This Page
|Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Pay Scale|
|Emolument Details||Procedure To Apply For Indian Bureau Of Mines Recruitment|
|Walk-In venue||Important Dates|
Indian Bureau of Mines is planning for Remote Sensing Laboratory at its Regional office, Hyderabad in association with National Remote Sensing Centre. This laboratory will manufacture the satellite data and it would be interpreted for the betterment in regulation of the mining sector as per necessity.
Applicants are required to fill the application form in prescribed format and bring it along with the required certificates at the time of interview. Candidates must submit their duly filled application for interview at respective place given below. You can read more about recruitment on this page which is well tailored by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
Name of Post: Associates (Ad-hoc)
Applicants who are going to apply for Indian Bureau of Mines vacancies must have the following qualification:
M.Tech (Geoinformatics or Phorgrammetry & Remote Sensing)
M.Sc (subjects of natural science/ environmental Sciences / Geology / Geoinformatics / Satellite remote sensing)
OR B.E in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR B.Sc with one of the main subjects (Geology/Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics and computer applications) with minimum working / research experience of 3-4 years in spatial analysis and modelling.
Programming in Python and web GIS
Age of candidates will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Candidate, who will be successfully appointed for Indian Bureau of Mines vacancy will get Rs. 40000/- Per Month as monthly remuneration.
Download PDF: Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
Selection of participant will be made on the bases of their performance in Walk-In interview, which will be organized by recruitment panel as on specified date mentioned below.
Procedure to Apply For Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment:
Candidate must follow the steps to apply against Indian Bureau of Mines vacancies:
- First of all you need to visit official website of Indian Bureau of Mines that is ibm.nic.in.
- You will direct to the home page of official website, where you have to hit on “Walk-in-Interview at Hyderabad for the post of Associates on ad-hoc basis” link which is navigated under NEWS & EVENTS section at the left side of the page.
- By hitting on the link said above you will get a PDF format on your computer screen, in that PDF you will see the details mentioned about the recruitment. You must read all the information carefully before applying.
- After reading information if you fulfill all the abilities required for the job you must take a printout of application Performa, attached below in PDF.
- You need to fill the application form carefully and attach self attested soft copies of documents with it.
- You have to bring application form along with the original documents and 2 passport size photographs.
- Your must submit your filled application at the respective place given below.
Regional Controller of Mines Office,
Indian Bureau of Mines,
Room No. -603, CGO Towers,
Check More: Hyderabad Jobs
|Walk-In interview||04/04/2017||11:00 Am to 01:00 Pm|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Bureau of Mines job, must visit the official website of organization to get rest details regarding Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about recruitments. Share your queries with us, we’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|