Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
A newest opening titled as Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment has been proclaimed by Indian Coast Guard to fill up various post of Assistant Commandant in GD (P) And CPL (SSA) Branch. It seems to be excellent opportunity for Men to Become Officer in Indian Coast Guard – 01/2018 Batch. At Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, organization has planned to invite ICG Online Application Form from dynamic and potential applicants. Candidates wish to boost up their career with this reputed organization, may apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 by forwarding their ICG Form prior to last date.
This Page Includes:
|ICG Recruitment Details||Qualification requirements for ICG Jobs|
|Pay Scale for ICG Job||Age Criteria|
|Hiring Process for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies||Ways to fill ICG Application Form|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Procedure to accept online applications has begun from 24/06/2017 and ends till 02/07/2017. Enroll as soon as possible for Indian Coast Guard Job before it is too late. Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, bestows a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male contenders for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). We have placed all information concerning Indian Coast Guard GD Vacancy and Indian Coast Guard AC Vacancy so that you do not encounter any sort of trouble while applying for it. Acquire all details concerning Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 well placed on below of this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|· General Duty|
|· General Duty (Pilot)|
|Branch Name||Qualifications required under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment|
|General Duty||· Must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable) from a well known university as per Indian Coast Guard Notification.
· Have studied Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics as per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advertisement.
· Aspirants not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty (Pilot).
|General Duty (Pilot)|
|Short Service Appointment: Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years as per notification.|
|Pilot(CPL)||· Must passed 12th with 60% marks in aggregate
· Must possess current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA as per Indian Coast Guard Advertisement.
Check Out More:
|Branch Name||Age (Born between)|
|General Duty||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive).|
|General Duty (Pilot)||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relax able as per Govt. of India. However, SC and ST category applicants already appeared in PSB/FSB of Special Recruitment Drive of 01/2018 batch are not eligible for the current batch as per ICG Notification.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates, NCC ’C’ (A grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- No relaxation for 12th class marks as per notification.
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders failed in Computerized Pilot Selection System or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch.
- Aspirants introverted on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees can enroll for this vacancy.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination:
- You have to reach allotted centre minimum 30 minutes prior to starting of Exam.
- Preliminary Selection under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment will be conducted from mid Jul 2017 at following centres listed below.
|· Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030|
|· Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013|
|· Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161|
|· Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-GautamBudha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301|
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Hiring Process for ICG Vacancy:
As per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, we have listed detailed assortment process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
Short Listing of Applications:
- Selection committee will shortlist contenders based on higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination and qualifying cut off for a particular branch.
- Recruitment Panel will call shortlisted aspirants for Preliminary Selection at agreed date and time which consists of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- Aptitude tests are of objective type and set in English only.
- During PP&DT applicants are expected to speak and discuss in English. There is no compulsion to speak up in English.
- No TA will be paid to candidates appearing for the written qualifying test under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
Get Here Topic Wise: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Candidates are advised to reach at Venue with following documents:
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online e-admit card form with recent colour passport size photo affixed (Not older than 03 months)
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10thclass.
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof
- Original degree certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university
- Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry only.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India for OBC and State Govt. for SC & ST contenders.
- Character certificate (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB)
- Candidates completed their Degree in 2016 must be in possession of Original / Provisional Degree issued by the University.
- Applicants completed their Degree in and before 2015 must be in possession of Original Degree issued by the University, if not the candidate must be in a possession of “Non issuance of Degree Certificate” issued / signed from the concerned University only.
- It is mandatory to carry these documents in original while applying under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- CGPA should be corroborated with 60% of the total marks as issued from the University.
- No amendment/correction will be allowed pertaining to any data post submission of online application forms later on either during PSB or FSB.
- All eligible candidates will undergo Biometric profiling.
- Contenders qualifying above Preliminary Selection have to appear for Final Selection.
- Final assortment under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment is based on performance in Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- You need to carry documents/ certificates verified during PSB in originals during FSB.
Read Out Here: Defence Current Affairs
- All applicants suggested by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at adjoining Military Hospital to be placed for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Candidates for GD (Pilot) will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
Check Out: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
- GD (Pilot) contenders on qualifying FSB need to undergo for CPSS at Dehradun/Mysore AFSBs.
- Those who have already qualified CPSS need to bestow information of batch, Chest number and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
- Recommendation in FSB does not corroborate final selection for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Merit list will be prepared for medically fit contenders on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB.
- After joining letters, you need to undergo training at INA, Ezhimala is schedule to commence end Dec 2017.
|Asst Commandant (GD):||· 157 cms minimum.
· Reduction in height for applicants from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
|Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders||· Minimum-162.5 cms,
· Leg length minimum 99 cms.
|Weight||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % suitable|
|Chest||Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Asst Commandant (GD)||· 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
· 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
|Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)/ CPL holders SSA||· 6/6in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6|
|Tattoo||· Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body
· However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas’ communities as declared by the Govt. of India
· Other applicants permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand
Check Here: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Pay Scale for Indian Coast Guard Jobs:
Selected contenders under Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment and Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment will get Basic Pay of Rs.56,100 (Pay Level- 10) as per 7th Pay Commission. Have a glance on Pay / Allowances applicable in a month on appointment as Assistant Commandant.
|Pay in Pay Band ( Common to all Branches)||Rs.56100/-|
|Dearness Allowance||As admissible on time to time|
|Kit Maintenance Allowance||Rs.600/-|
|Flying allowance (For Pilots – on award of wings)||Rs.13,500-21,000/-month|
|Diving allowance (For Divers – on successful completion of Diving course)||Rs.600-1200/-month|
In addition to this, other allowances as mentioned below will be admissible based on nature of duty/ place of posting under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
|Transport allowance||Rs.7000/-(Major city)/Rs.3500/-(Other city)|
|House Rent allowance (if not holding Govt. accommodation)||10% – 30% of Basic Pay + Grade Pay, as per the class of city|
|Sea Duty allowance||Rs. 6600 – 7800/-on basis of rank|
|Outfit allowance||Rs.24000/- initially and 7500 in every 03 years|
How to fill Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form?
Aspirants have to follow simple steps to get enrolled under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancies.
- At first step, contenders applying for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment may have a sight at official website of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Hit on “Opportunities” option displayed at right side of opened page.
- At new page, scroll down and hit on Advertisement For: Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (01/2018 BATCH).
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following:
- Commandant General Duty
- Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
- Choose your Gender by hitting on it.
- Hit on ‘I Agree’ button and ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Now, enter all details in Indian Coast Guard Online Form like your Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, E-mail Id as required.
- Name of candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Select any one venue for PSB out of the options accessible.
- All entries are compulsory to be filled including your e-mail Id in Indian Coast Guard Form.
- Upload photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- By filling all details in Indian Coast Guard Application Form, just press on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of your online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to you.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
- Acquire a print out of it for future reference.
|ICG Notification||Download here|
|Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form||Download Here|
|ICG Form||Download Here|
Last Date for final submission of online application form: 02/07/2017 (till 1700 hours)
To know more about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018, visit its Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment||Latest Police Jobs|
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|