Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Candidates who want to do something great their country they must enroll fast against Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment. Online application is invited to recruit brilliant and skilled candidates for filling up vacant positions of Navik (DOMESTIC BRANCH) 10th PASS ENTRY. Interested aspirants who want to make their career bright while serving good for the nation can apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form before the final date that is 23/10/2017.
Candidate can go through this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gather more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Job like selection process, age, salary details etc. If you are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 the below stated posts, that you should first check the procedure to apply which is framed below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
Aspirants applying for the ICG Vacancy should have 10th passed from recognized Board of Education recognized by Central/State Government with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths.
Apart from this, There will be 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
Age limits for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
- Age of the candidates for ICG Recruitment must not exceed 22 years of age and not less than 18 years.
- Relaxation for ICG Vacancies will be give to reserved category as per the department norms.
Salary Scale for ICG Jobs:
Selected participants will be given an impressive salary package of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Aspirants for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies have to appear in the written examination/ medical test, PFT and personal interview which will be carried on by the organization itself.
- Candidates have to crack both the rounds for final selection.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
Job hunters who are applying for the required posts should follow the steps to fill ICG online application form mentioned below:
- Candidates have to go to the official website of organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now go to “news events” section tab given on the home page.
- From the next page select “Advertisement Of Navik (Gd) 01/2018 Batch” link.
- Read all the information carefully and hit on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill online application form carefully and with all correct details.
- Upload a scanned passport size photo with signature on application form.
- Now upload your documents and certificates if required.
- Recheck application form and finally hit “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Download PDF-> Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Last date for submission of on- line application form: 23-10-2017
Job seekers can go through Official Link available here to collect more matter about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017-2018. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Indian Coast Guard NAVIK Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard Navik Result|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|