Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
An employment advertisement has disseminated to undertake prestigious positions as Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to invite online application from the most eligible and vibrant aspirants for filling Cook and Steward Vacancy. Interested aspirants can grasp this opportunity and apply in prescribed manner as indicated below. Job seekers who are looking for upcoming notification related to Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017, so stay in touch with us.
Willful candidates need to submit their application form through online mode before the closing date that is 15 November 2016. Moreover you can collect all the essential detail regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy from this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Notification:
Applying candidates must completed 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
Restriction on Age as on 01 April 2017:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 22 years
Upper age relaxation-
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
An amount of Rs.5200 –20200 along with Rs.1900 Grade Pay will be given to contenders who get selected for aforesaid posts. Apart from this basic salary, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will also admissible to the recuited candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment:
Depending on education qualification, aspirants will be short listed and these short listed contenders will be called for written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- Written Test: objective type questions
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): running, squat ups and Pushups.
Prepare for written exam with the help of these Tips-
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment?
- Firstly willing candidates must login the official website of organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the home page, aspirants hit on “Opportunity Button” and enter the post you applied and hit ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be appeared on your screen.
- Now, fill an application form by entering all the vital details like personal information, educational qualification and experience (if any) as prescribed in the notification.
- Then after completing it hit on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of filled in form, a unique Application/Registration number will be generated. Note down this number as this will be used in future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Details of Recruitment /Examination Centres:
Documents to be carried while Going For Recruitment Examination:
- Two copies of call letter for examination
- Original marks sheet and Pass Certificate of 10th Class.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate /District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, PAN Card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Result
- Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Last date for receipt of application form: 15 November 2016
Applicants must read Official Notification before going to apply as the link is mentioned below. You can avail all the newest updates about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 by maintain a stable link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download Now
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|