Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been circulated titled as Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment. The association invites online applications form eligible and hard working candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Applicants, who passed 10+2 standard, must get entry for this job by applying online till 04/09/2017. Applicants may get more details about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page.
Overview of this Page:
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Job Details||required Qualification|
|age Limits||Pay Band|
|Mode of Assortment||Applying Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Before applying applicants have to check their eligibility and further required abilities for the job from below stated details, applicants have to undergo by a written examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test for selection process. Applicants must apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well stated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Navik vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Navik (General Duty)
Applicants may apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs, if they passed 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. Relaxation in qualification for reserved category candidates will be given to them as per the norms.
Find More: 12th Pass Jobs
Applicants, who want to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik vacancies, their minimum age, should be 18 years and maximum age should be 22 years that is between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive) 05 years relaxation will be given to candidates with SC/ST category and 03 years relaxation will be given to OBC category candidates.
Applicants, selected for appointment on the post of Navik GD, will get Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post 7 the pay commission implementation) as well as Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be shortlisted for written examination on the basis of their qualification and after wards those applicants, who will clear written examination will be called for Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test as per the selection procedure. Applicants cleared all the rounds will be successfully placed on the respective post.
Written examination is likely to be held in the month of Oct/Nov 2017. The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website in the month of Dec 17/Jan 2018.
Prepare for written exam with the help of these Tips-
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Only those candidates are eligible to attend PFT, who qualify written examination. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consists of:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
The recruitment zones and examination Centre for different states are given below
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment?
Candidates may apply against Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Opportunity” Button and enter the post you applied and press ‘I Agree’ tab.
- Online Application will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You are required to fill the application form in correct manner and upload all the required documents in specified blanks.
- After wards you must press “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
At the time of examination applicants have to bring all the documents prescribed below:
- Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Result
- Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
- Last Date for Applying Online: 04/09/2017
- Written Examination: IN the Month of Oct/Nov 2017
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017-2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|