Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014
- Indian Museum Kolkata has communicated an advertisement of Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies of Deputy Director, Deputy Keeper.
- Eligible job hunters those who wish to apply must fill the application form in pre scribed format on or before the last date.
- Further details concerning to Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, process to apply etc are given in the below section by the team of recruitmentinbox.in.
Indian Museum Kolkata
Information of Various Vacancies in Indian Museum Kolkata
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Deputy Keeper (Numismatics & Epigraphy)||01|
Illumination of Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age limit|
|Deputy Director||PB 3: Rs 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-||50|
|Deputy Keeper(Archaeology)||PB 3: Rs 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-||45|
|Deputy Keeper(Numismatics & Epigraphy)||PB 3: Rs 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-|
Aspirants those who wish to apply must hold master degree in relevant field from recognized university / institute.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible aspirants may download the application form from the official website
- Official Website is www.indianmuseumkolkata.org
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government organizations should send their applications through proper channel
- Applicants should submit completed applications in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the Post of—–” so as to reach the below given address through speed post:
“Indian Museum, 27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700 016”
Last date: 25th July 2014
For more details you must check the Official notification
Quick Links to get Job