Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment
Indian Navy has published applications from skilled and enthusiastic candidates for Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment. Online applications invite to recruit contenders to fill up vacancies of as Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists under MR Entry batch course commencing from October 2018. So, all eligible unmarried Male candidates can apply for Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018. To purpose of applying againstIndian Navy MR NMR Vacancies, you have to submit online application form which is available on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Date of filling online application form starts from 04/12/2017 and close on 17/12/2017, so get enrolled under it as soon as possible. Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. Grab other details about Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018 from below of this page well prepared by members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment
Detail of Indian Navy MR NMR Vacancies:
- Name of Batch: MR – OCT 2018 Batch
- Name of Posts: Stewards, Chefs and Hygienist
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy MR NMR Jobs:
Applicants should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Navy MR NMR Vacancy.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Participating candidates must be born between 01-08-1997 to 30-09-2001. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms of the organization.
Pay & Allowances:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Authorized military doctors will conduct this test as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations.
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
- Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing norms.
- You must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only ‘Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination’.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
- Those who are medically fit at final medical examination will be enrolled for training.
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye/Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not suitable.
Training for the course will commence in October 2018 with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
You Can Easily Get Best Govt. Sector Jobs Here, Check: Latest Defence Jobs
How to fill Indian Navy MR NMR Application Form?
- Capable and interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose suitable for that posts which you want to apply.
- Now, read the notification carefully and press on apply online link to fill the form
- Then, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner through online mode.
- Then, must upload essential documents with filled form and check it once again.
- Finally, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and keep it safe fir future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents are to be carried to the Selection Center by the Candidates:
- One Copy of the Print-out of Application duly signed and affixed with Self-Attested Photograph.
- Self-Attested Copy of Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate issued by the Board concerned (Central Board of Secondary Education / State Boards / ICSCE) in which the Date of Birth is reflected for proof of the Date of Birth (Admit Card / Mark-Sheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate, etc., are not acceptable for proof of Date of Birth).
- Self-Attested Copy of 6th / 10th Class Certificate & Mark-Sheet
- Self-Attested Copy of the School Leaving Certificates
- Self-Attested Copy of Mark-Sheets
- Equivalence Certificate of the University concerned to claim Equivalence
- All the Certificates in Original
- Original Certificates shall be returned after Verification at the Integrated Head Quarters / Service Selection Board itself
|Commencing Date of online application form||04/12/2017|
|Ending Date of online application Form||17/12/2017|
To be acquainted with more details about Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018, have a sight at the official link given above. Bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more future updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section