Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment
Great Opportunity to Join Indian Navy!!! Applications are invited against an online advertisement as Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspector Entry Scheme. Job Seekers who are dream to join Defence Sector of Country they can apply online after getting details about Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
|Upper Age Restrictions||Physical Requirements|
|Salary Details||Methods Of Selection|
|Process Of Applying|
The course will commence from June 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for which candidates can apply by filling online application forms till 09th December 2016. Further details regarding the same can be obtained by the interested candidates by scrolling down this page which is perfectly customized by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancy:
Permanent Commission in NAI Entry
Willing contenders should have possessed BE/ B.Tech degree. Candidates who are in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester can also apply.
Grab Latest Openings: Engineering Jobs
Age of job seekers should be between 19½ – 25 years or candidates must be born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998.
Notification of Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment: Download Here
Applicants should satisfy the below given standards:
- Eye Sight: Distant Vision 6/60, 6/60 Correctable to 6/6, 6/12 Should not be colour blind/night blind.
- Height & Weight: Male- 157 cms, With correlated weight, as per age and height.
Pay Scale Offered for Indian Navy NAIC Jobs:
|Rank||Salary Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5,400||6000|
|Lieutenant CDR||Rs. 6,600|
|Commander||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 8,000|
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy NAIC Post:
On the basis of candidate’s qualification, they will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews. The SSB Interviews will consist the duration of 5 days that contains stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I and II will consist following Tests:
- Stage I: Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests
- Stage II: Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview
Check Theses point for sure success:
Applying Procedure for Indian Navy Naic Application:
- The very first step of applying is to visit the official site of Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- From the middle right section of home page, press on “Apply Online Officer Entry” link.
- Now go to the “Entry Type: Permanent Commissioned Officer In Naval Armament Inspection Cadre – Jun 2017” section and press on “Instructions” link.
- Read the complete details carefully and after that hit on “Apply Online” button.
- Candidates need to fill complete details in all manners in the online application form.
- Thereafter recheck the details and finally press on “Submit” button.
- Now take a hard copy of filled in form and attach the copies of required testimonials with it.
- At last, send this Performa to the below mentioned address through Speed Post/ Courier in a sealed envelope super scribed “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ____APPLICATION for Pilot/ /NAIC JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No”
Must Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023
More Jobs in New Delhi: Check Here
|Last Date to apply online||09th December 2016|
|Last Date to submit hard copy of application||19th December 2016|
|Date For SSB Interview||December 2016 to March 2017|
Candidates can check official notification in order to get more details. Candidates can receive updates of Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment 2017 ion their mail box by simply subscribing free email service through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2017|
|Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017|
|DTC Recruitment 2016- 2017|
|GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017|