Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Grab Job In Defense Sector!!!Indian navy has liberated an employment notification regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Organization invites applications form from proficient and growth oriented Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors for MR (Musician)-02/2017 BATCH. Applicant who wishes to join this organization and meet all the requirement criteria they can apply against Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017.
Presented Points On The Page:
|Name of the post||Qualification Details|
|Age Limits||Remuneration In Indian Navy Jobs|
|Mode Of Hiring in detail||Steps To Apply For SSR 2017|
Job hunters who are interested may apply for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs by submit their application form before the closing date that is 19-05-2017. Keen applicants may attain rest information regarding this recruitment notification by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Sailors For MR (Musician)
Necessary Qualification Details for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy:
For applying above post candidates must have completed 10th standard qualification from recognized university.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Job hunters who are applying for Indian Navy jobs should have been born between01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2000 (Both dates inclusive). In other word candidates age should be 16 to 20 years. Age relaxation will be given in case of Candidate with higher Musical Ability.
Selection on Merit basis only and candidates should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude and basic knowledge in Theory of Music including Staff Notation. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin.
Applicants who will be selected they will get Rs.5700/pm during the initial training period and on completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200- 20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @Rs.2000/- plus MSP @ Rs. 2000/- plus DA. (being revised as per 7th CPC).
Recruitment procedure for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies:
Candidates who want to get job in this organization they have to undergo Musical Screening Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Way to fill Indian Navy Sailor Application Form:
Aspirants who wish to apply for this Recruitment, they need to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, appliers, who have decided to apply For Indian Navy SSC Jobs, need to fill and submit application form which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, hit on “Careers @Navy” tab which is given in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will be displayed on your screen.
- Read complete details properly and those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must download the application form
- Then fill it with all the required and correct details.
- Then attach all required testimonials along in support of age, qualification, experience etc and also attach latest passport size photograph with duly filled application form
- Then you have to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ………..”
- At last submit it in a below mentioned address.
Grab Latest: Defence Jobs
The Commanding Officer,
(for Director of Music) INS Kunjali,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
Grab more Mumbai Jobs: Hit Here
- Last date of receipt of application: 19-05-2017.
- Ending date for submit the application form for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 29-05-2017
- Screening Test will be held on: 10 to 14-07-2017
To Download Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notification: Hit Here
Contenders may acquire more details against Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 through Official notification link that is mentioned above. Keep visiting with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information against recruitment, result, admit card etc
You May Also Like To Visit This Section