Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy is inviting online applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Sailors Entry, Stewards, Chefs And Hygienists For MR – APR 2018 (01/2018) Batch. For complete this target, Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment has been released. Aspirants who think themselves eligible for INS vacancy may submit their online application form before the last date that is 15-10-2017. Candidates who have the desire to join Indian Navy should apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 of which complete details may be collect by going through the content given on this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on merit list which will be prepared based on performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations. The online submission of application from has been started from 12-10-2017. So, applicants who are all set to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 may fetch brief details from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies:
- Sailor Entry
Applying contenders for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
- Aspirants who are applying for Indian Navy jobs should have born between 01 April 1997 to 31 March 2001.
- The relaxation will be given only to reserved category aspirants as per norms.
Selected aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor jobs will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary which will be decided at the time of selection.
Indian Navy department is going to conduct written test, physical test and medical test. Eligible contenders will be selected based on performance perform in these rounds.
- The question paper will be objective type and will comprise oftwo sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 45 minutes
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination
In medical examination, the physical fitness of candidates will be checked.
Handy Steps to Apply For Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Navigate your cursor “careers & job” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you should hit on “becomes a sailor” link.
- Aspirants should go through entire notification for getting complete information.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill Indian Navy online application form completely with proper manner.
- Upload copies of original documents and certificates with IA online application form.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to send application form: 15-10-2017
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment – Official Notification
You may fetch more information related Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 by going through Official Link given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Defence Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|