Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
For 02/2018 batch Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notice has been published for filling up the Sports Quota Entry. Those, who are interested to join Indian Navy towards Sailor Posts, can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Sports Quota Entry.
Aspirants who are eligible as per Indian Navy Sailor Notification can apply and fill Indian Navy Sailor Application Form with all correct details. Submission of forms should be done through offline mode.
Apply For Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Recruitment
Last date to send receipt of Indian Navy Sailor application is 09-07-2018. On the other hand, last date of candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Island is 16-07-2018.
Candidates may attain the rest information about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Before going to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment, must read entire details….
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Education Mandatory For Indian Navy Sailor Jobs:
- For Indian Navy Sailor Direct Entry Petty Officer Recruitment: 12th pass (10+2) in any stream or equivalent
- For Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment: 12th pass (10+2) in any stream or equivalent qualification.
- For Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment: 10th pass or equivalent
Find Out Latest:
Criteria of Age For Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy:
Minimum age of applying candidates for Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Recruitment is 17 years and maximum age limit must be 21 years. Those who are interested to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Direct Entry Petty Officer Jobs should not exceed 22 years.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Vacancy will be done on the basis of performance in Sports Performance / Medical Test etc. Candidates need to give their best performance to get final selection for sailors post.
Read Out Latest Facts: Defence Current Affairs
Salary Structure For Indian Navy Sailor Job Vacancy:
Recruited candidates for Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Vacancy will receive attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs. 14600/- during training and Rs.21700-43100 (Defense Pay matrix level 3) after completion of training.
Process To Fill Indian Navy Sailor Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018.
- Now, press “Careers & Jobs” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Become a Sailor” and then press “Sports” tab.
- Read the details related to Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Recruitment.
- Now, eligible candidates can prepare Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Also, attach all required documents and certificates.
- Finally, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy),
New Delhi – 110 071
- Last date of receipt of Application form: 09-07-2018
- Last date of receipt of Application form for North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 16-07-2018
Find Out: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
For further details regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to open its Official Link. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|