Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian navy has liberated an employment notification regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Organization invites applications form from educated and growth oriented unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education and Logistics branches / Cadres under Officer Entry. Applicant who wishes to join this organization and meet all the requirement criteria they can apply against Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are interested may apply for Indian Navy Jobs by submit their online application form and send their hardcopy of the application form before the closing date that is 14th October 2016 & 24th October 2016 respectively. Keen applicants may attain rest information regarding this recruitment notification by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Required Qualification & Age Limit Details:
|Branch/ Cadre||Qualification||Age limit|
|PC (Education)||M.Sc/ M.A in relevant field or BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mech/Electrical/Electronics||21 years – 25 Years|
|SSC (Logistics)||BE/B.Tech /MBA B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc. MCA / M.Sc in relevant field||19 ½ years – 25 Years|
We Have More Job Options, Grab Today:
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay|
Mode of appointment for Indian Navy Vacancy:
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for SSC interview.
- These SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages.
- On the first day of arrival at SSB organization will be conducted Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test.
- Applicants who qualify in first round they will called for Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Read Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How To Fill Indian Navy SSC Application Form?
- First of all, appliers, who have decided to apply For Indian Navy SSC Job, need to fill and submit application form which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, hit on “Careers @Navy” tab which is given in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will be displayed on your screen, you need to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the notification, choose “Press here to Apply Online” link and
- Now fill online the complete information carefully in accurate manner.
- After filling details you must upload your pass port size photo and necessary documents in support of qualification, age, experience and signature if required.
- After that you have to preview of the application form.
- Then, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a print out of it.
- At last, you have to send the hardcopy of the application form with attested copies of required documents in an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ……………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below.
Do you know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Post Box No. 04,
RK Puram Main PO,
New Delhi – 110 066
Get More Delhi Jobs: Hit Here
- Last date for submit the online application form: 14th October 2016
- Closing date for submission of the hardcopy of the application form: 24th October 2016
Contenders may acquire more details against Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 through Official notification link that is mentioned below. Keep visiting with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information against recruitment, result, admit card etc.
To Read Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notice: Press Here
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian navy has declared an employment notification titled as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Indian navy invites eligible candidates to recruit as SSC Officer Pilot and NAI. Willing candidates have to apply for the posts through online mode on or before the closing date that’s 30th September 2016 after that send hard copy of the printed form to the below mentioned address before the last date that’s 10th October 2016. Interested applicants are advised to check the procedure to, which is explained below.
Keen aspirants, who fulfilled all the criteria, must grab this golden opportunity to make their career in Indian Navy jobs. Interested candidates may get more details regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification by scrolling down this page, which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Post name and required qualification:
|Post name||Required Qualification|
|Pilot||Passed BE / B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics & maths at 12th standard.|
|NAIC||Passed BE / B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream that are Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.|
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
|Post name||Minimum %||Gender|
|Pilot||60||Male / female|
|NAI||60||Male / female|
|Branch / cadre||Eye sight||Height and weight|
|pilot||Distant vision 6/6 , 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 should not be colour / night blind||Height – 162.5cms with correlated weight, leg length hight and thigh length.|
|NAIC||Distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 should not be colour / night blind||Male – 157 cms
Female – 157 cms
With correlated weight, as per age and height
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sub Lieutenant||PB – 15600-39100||5400|
|Lieutenant||PB – 15600-39100||6100|
|Lieutenant Cdr||PB – 15600-39100||6600|
|Cpmmander||PB – 15600-39100||8000|
Allowances (as applicable):
The rates of allowances applicable to officers are as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC)
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board interviews based on their performance in educational qualification
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from December 16 to March 17 at Bangalore for pilot entry, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam.
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
How to fill for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment application form:
- First of all aspirants need to visit on the official website of the organization that’s www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After that applicants need to hit on “apply online” link which is given under “Entry Type: SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN PILOT/ NAIC” link.
- Then candidates need to fill all the required details and submit the application form
- Before hit on the submit button aspirants need to check their application form details
- Now applicants have to get print of system generated copy and send one it with below mentioned documents.
- Self attested photograph
- Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets,
- other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years
- A superscription is to be made on the top of the envelope as “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ____APPLICATION for Pilot/ /NAIC JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C Yes/No”.
- Then aspirants need to send the envelope to the below mentioned address through ordinary post.
Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023
Latest Jobs In Delhi – Get Details
- Last date to submit application online: 30th September 2016
- Last date for sending hard copy: 10th October 2016
To get more details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 must read Official Link. Job finders, who are waiting for upcoming notification about, are advised to be in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section