Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Urgent requirement of Officer!! A latest job notification regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment has been initiated by Indian Navy. According to the Indian Navy Notification, candidates are being recruited for the Indian Navy JAN Batch 2018 course. Interested candidates can get the entry ticket in Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online application form.
Contents Represented By This Page:
|Vacancy details||Age Required|
|Educational Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Aspirants can apply for Indian Navy by submitting the SSC application form via online mode with the help of the underneath declared procedure on or before the deadline that is 24/02/2017. Organization invites Engineers to Join as Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branch (General Service) Jan 2018 course. To get detailed facts about this Advertisement, you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have completed their BE/ B.Tech in any relevant discipline from recognized university or institution with good academic record.
Grab Today, Latest Job Options:
- Candidates must Born between 02 Jan 1993 & 01 Jul 1998 is applicable for the positions.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
|RANK||PAY BAND/SCALE||GRADE PAY|
Get All Govt Jobs Alert Free In Your Inbox! Subscribe Now
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list as per cut off/ percentage of marks
- Their performance level in SSC Interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination.
How to apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to log on the official website of the Indian Navy that is “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
- Now you are appeared on the Homepage, press on the “Careers & Jobs” tab that is visible in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that, drop down list of the “Become An Officer” choose “Executive” tab of the menu bar.
- Hit on the “Apply Online Application” button and fill the required details for Login.
- Then fill the application form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Fill Indian Navy Online Application Form>>> Hit Here
Last date of Applying: 24/02/2017
Candidates can check further details of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 by reading this Official Link which is presented for your convenience on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2017 – ircon.org 30 JE/ET/Manager
NCR Recruitment 2017 – ncr.indianrailways.gov.in 413 Apprentices Vacancy
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – ORA 85 Officer/MO Jobs Advt upsconline.nic.in Apply
OJAS Recruitment 2017 – ojas.gujarat.gov.in 73 Jobs Notification Apply