Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
The naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces has issued a job notification as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment… As per the latest Indian Navy SSC Notification, there is a requirement of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for the vacant positions of Pilot, Observer and AT Controller Entry. In this concern, Indian Navy course for 2018 Batch will be commencing in the month of July 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Aspirants who satisfy all norms that are prescribed by the Govt. of India must apply Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 before the last reached dates.
Highlights of Page:
Indian Navy SSC Vacancy Details
|Qualification Required for Indian Navy SSC jobs||Procedure to fill Indian Navy Online Application Form|
|Age Limitation & Salary Details for Indian Navy Job opportunities||
Last Date to Apply against SSC Jobs in Indian Navy
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve for their country and make it feel proud as they can now grab Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 by ensuring all norms mentioned on this page which is well created by the team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com. As there are various requisites that applicants should know about the vacant positions such as medical standards and many others. So have a look…
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Positions||Vacancies|
Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are willing to grab Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notification are required to hold Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively. Or aspirants should have passed final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA.
Find Out Latest: Engineering Jobs
Job seekers who are interested in the said vacancies under Indian Navy Recruitment they have to ensure age criteria that are given in the below tuned table:
|Name Of Positions||Age Criteria|
|ATC||Born between02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul1997; both dates inclusive.|
|Observer||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999; both dates inclusive.|
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Recruitment:
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows:-
|Rank||Pay As Per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr)||69400-136900||11||15500|
- Well, selection in Navy is based upon candidate’s performance in SSB Interviews which will be scheduled from Dec 17 to Mar 18 at Bangalore for pilot & observer. Moreover, SSB interviews for ATC will be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB Interview will be conducted in two Stages in which Stage I test consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
Check Out: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
|Branch/ Cadre||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9
With correlated weight,
leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
|ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9
Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind
Procedure to fill Indian Navy SSC Application Form:
- Eligible candidates are required to log on to official website that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “Apply Online” link which is located at the middle of the home page.
- Select suitable link related to that posts which you want to apply.
- If you are a new user, need to hit on “Create An Account” section and hit “Register” link.
- Fill Indian Navy registration form with all asked details and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Email and/or SMS.
- Applicants already having Account, they can login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill online application form complete in all respect by giving detailed information asked about the educational qualifications, research experience if any.
- At last Hit “submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Indian Navy Online Application Form: Apply Online
Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 26-08-2017 till 16-09-2017
Candidates who want to attain other related information regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are advised to go through this Official Link and for regular updates regarding Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment and others stay tuned with this web portal of www.recruimentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Defence Jobs||Indian Navy Result|
|More Government Jobs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|