Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Notice as Indian Navy SSR Recruitment has released with purpose of hiring proficient & eligible aspirants for sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-Aug 2018 batch. Unmarried male candidates may apply for this course commencing from August. Applicants may download Indian Navy online Application Form from 27.11.2017. Last date to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 is 10.12.2017.
Assortment of applicants for Indian Navy SSR Job is based on performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examination. It is mandatory to produce all original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate at time of appearing for exam. To get more stuff about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-Aug 2018 batch
Required Qualification for Indian Navy SSR Vacancies:
To apply for Indian Navy Sailors Jobs, aspirants may pass 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from a well known board recognized by Central/ State government.
Avail Now: Latest 12th Class Pass Jobs
Applicant should have been born between 01 august 97 to 31 july 2001 (both dates inclusive) as per eligibility norms
Pay & Allowances for Indian Navy SSR Jobs:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be provided to selected candidates. . On successful completion of initial training, contenders will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix of Rs. 21,700- Rs.69, 100. In addition to this, you will also receive MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix. On the basis of performance in organization, you will get Rs.47, 600-Rs.1, 51,100) plus MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs 37.50 lakhs for all sailors is also applicable.
Hiring criteria for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018:
- Selection of aspirants for Indian Navy Sailors 2018 Recruitment is based on performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examination. Cut off percentage will be calculated taking into consideration best of five subjects (inclusion of maths and physics mandatory).
- All original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be produced at the time of paper.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Scheme of Written Test:
Prior applying for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment, check out written test scheme.
- Objective type questions are asked in paper.
- Question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English).
- English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge are among the key sections from which questions are asked.
- Duration of examination is of 1 hour.
- Aspirants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. Questions are asked from 10+2 standard studies.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered.
- Minimum height: 157 cms
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate
- Minimum chest expansion:5 cms
Physical Tests for Indian Navy: Know More About Medical Standards
Important point to be noted:
- Candidates are recommended to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination
- Those declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are not eligible.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- Permanent body tattoos are only allowable on inner face of forearms i.e, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable
You Can Easily Get Best Govt. Jobs Here, Check: Latest Defence Jobs
How to fill Indian Navy SSR Online form:
To apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018, follow listed steps.
- Visit official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Hit on “Career & Jobs” section accessible at top menu bar.
- From drop down list, select “Become a Sailor” link, from there choose “SSR” link.
- Read out all details as prescribed in Indian Navy SSR Notification.
- Download Indian Navy SSR registration form.
- Login with user ID & password.
- After successful registration, download Indian Navy SSR Application form.
- Put all required details in Indian Navy SSR Online Application form.
- Upload necessary documents along with form (photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background).
- Submit your Indian Navy SSR Form & carry print out of form for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Initial date to apply||27.11.2017|
|Last date to apply||10.12.2017|
|Admit card||January 2018|
|Availability of merit list||21 .06.2018|
Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018. Stay connected with us for getting more updates about recruitment, result & admit card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section