Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
An online employment notification has liberated as Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Organization invites applications form from proficient and growth oriented Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors under Sports Quota Entry for 01/2018 BATCH. Applicant who wishes to join this organization and meet all the requirement criteria they can apply Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 as prescribed below
Job hunters who are interested may apply for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs by submit their application form before the closing date that is 15-01-2018. Keen applicants may attain rest information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment Notification by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|26/12/2017||Indian Navy SSR Recruitment||Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary, Matric Recruits (MR)||12th/ 10th||15/01/2018||See Notification|
Name Of The Post:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Job applicants must passed 10+2 /equivalent exam in any stream or equivalent examination with excellent academic marks from well recognized Board.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Criteria for Indian Navy SSR Job:
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||17 to 22 years|
|Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)||17 to 21 years|
|Matric Recruits (MR)||17 to 21 years|
Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Applicants who will be selected they will get Rs.14,600/- per month during the initial training period and on completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200- 20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay (Rs. 21,700- Rs.43, 100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Recruitment Procedure for Indian Navy SSR Vacancies:
On the basis of screening the application form, candidates will be called for trials at designated Naval Centers. Applicants who qualify in trail round they will appear in medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
Medical Standards for Indian Navy SSR Jobs:
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties.
- Colour perception: CP II.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Way to fill Indian Navy SSR Application Form 2018:
Aspirants who wish to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment, they need to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, appliers, who have decided to apply For Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy, need to fill and submit application form which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, hit on “Careers & Jobs” tab which is given in the menu bar of the homepage.
- On the next page move your cursor to the “become a sailor” section and hit on the “SSR” tab.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the Indian Navy SSR Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Read complete details properly and those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must download the application form
- Then fill it with all the required and correct details.
- Then attach all required testimonials along in support of age, qualification, experience etc and also attach latest passport size photograph with duly filled application form
- Then you have to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ………..”
- At last submit it in a below mentioned address.
The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters,
Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110 021
Find More: Delhi Jobs
- Closing date for submit the application form: 15-01-2018
- Last date for submit the form for North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands resident: 22-01-2018
Keep visiting with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Navy SSC Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||Indian Navy Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Jobs by Qualification|