Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
An online notification has been asserted regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Job seekers who were waiting for jobs in Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy can seize this chance which never lasts for long. Application Form is invited from passionate unmarried male candidates to engage them as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch course commencing from February 2018 through Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017. You can collect entire details of it as mentioned at below section of the page.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Method Of Selection||Process of applying|
Aspirants who want to build their career in it can read detailed notification concerning Indian Navy Jobs from below of this page. Those who clarify Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Medical Exam will be selected for Jobs. Fetch all details regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down the page well created by team members’ recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Vacancy:
Indian Navy Sailor Entry (SSR) Batch 02/2018
Which qualifications are needed?
Aspirants who wish to apply for SSR Jobs must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects as Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from a recognized board/ institute.
Must Check Here: More 12th Pass Jobs
What should be my age in order to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy?
As per the norms of institution, you should be born between 01 Feb 97 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive) and relaxation will be given to reserved category.
What will I get after selection?
Minimum Salary: Those who get selected for Indian Navy Jobs will get stipend of Rs 5700 pm during initial training period. On successful completion of initial training, you will receive Rs 5200-20200 in addition to Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC).
Promotion: Based on your performance, for the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major), you will get pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC).
What I need to pay to get registered:
You need to pay of Rs 60/- as application fees as determined by institution.
How will I get selected?
Appliers for Indian Navy Recruitment will be selected on the basis of written test, physical fitness test and medical exam conducted by recruitment panel of organization. After that, Final merit list will be made on the basis of performance of aspirants in all the selection rounds. You can gain all information concerning Selection Rounds from here:
- There will be an objective type question paper set in both English as well as Hindi Language.
- It will consist of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- You can download exam syllabus by visiting its official site.
- It will be of 10+2 standard question paper and you need to pass
in all sections to clarify exam.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Second paper will be of PFT in which you have to run 1.6 Km in 7 minutes along with 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Remember, aspirants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable as per norms of institution.
- Last round is Medical Exam which is conducted by authorized military doctors.
- Candidates should satisfy the medical standards as Minimum height should be 157 cm.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cm
- So, you should be in good physical and mental health, free from any type of disease.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
- Aspirants are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
|Category||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Check Below Links:
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand.
- As per the norms of institution, permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not admissible.
How to fill Indian Navy SSR Online form:
By going through these steps listed here, you can apply fill Indian Navy Online Application Form.
- Firstly visit the official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- At home page, you need to press on Career & Jobs section at the menu bar.
- Select Become a Sailor link. Under this section, just select “SSR” Link.
- You will be moved to another page containing all information regarding job will be displayed.
- Read all the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Now, register yourself with your E-mail Id, if not registered already.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button, now fill Form completely. Attach all documents as required. Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
- Check all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Finally, press submits option in order to get successfully registered.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Last date to fill online application form: 04 -06-2017
Press Official Link for getting detailed information concerning Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates concerning Indian Navy SSR Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: