Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2019 Batch. Indian Navy SSR Recruitment is scheduled from 02nd Jun 2018 to 15th Jun 2018.
Selection of the contenders for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Notification is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Apply Online
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Math’s & Physics are eligible to apply for Indian Navy SSR FEB 2019 BATCH Recruitment. Indian Navy SSR Online Form along with the required certificates will be sorted out State-wise.
The applications are to be filled online only on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and below provided hassle free guidelines by www.recruitmentinboxx.com can help you to grab knowledge regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 applying procedure.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Vacancy:
Qualification for Indian Navy SSR SAILORS Recruitment:
Contenders, going to apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 need to be Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Indian Navy SSR Age Limit 2018:
Applying contenders for Join Indian Navy Sailors SSR 10+2 Entry Feb 2018 should have been born between 01st Feb 1998 to 31st Jan 2002. The upper age of the contenders for Indian Navy SSR Vacancies will be decided as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Contenders, meeting the Indian Navy SSR Requirement have to participate in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Check This: Physical Test for Indian Armed Forces
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Indian Navy SSR Salary 2018:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable) for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Procedure To Apply for Indian Navy SSR Vacancies 2018:
Aspirants can apply for Indian Navy SSR Jobs 2018 by going through the below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through the “Join Navy” and under the drop down list, you have to follow “Ways to Join” followed by “Sailor”.
- Check complete information regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment and go for Join Indian Navy Login.
- Enter the required details in Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Form in appropriate manner.
- Upload required documents and recheck the complete Indian Navy SSR Form 2018.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 Date:
- Date to fill Indian Navy SSR Form: 02/06/18 to 15/06/18
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card: Early Aug 2018
- Indian Navy SSR Exam Date: Sep/ Oct 2018
Find Here More: Latest Defence Jobs
Note: Candidates can read the entire information by going through the above mentioned notification of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|