Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Applications from unmarried male candidates are invited against an online notification as Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. The Indian Navy is looking for passionate candidates to engage them as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits Batch. Eager candidates can get more information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 by analyzing this page completely.
Information Available on this Page:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Method Of Selection||Procedure Of Applying|
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who have a dream to join Indian Navy. Willing candidates can fill online application form and can submit it on or earlier than the last date i.e. 19th December 2016. Appliers are advised to read the complete details regarding Indian Navy SSR Vacancy which is well customized on the below section of this page provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch
Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy opening they must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from a recognized board/ institution.
Must Check Here: More 12th Pass Jobs
Applying contenders should be born between the dates of 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Official Notification of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment: Check Here
Pay Scale Offered For Indian Navy Sailor Entry:
- Appointed applicants will get the stipend of Rs 5700/- per month during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will receive the salary in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200. In addition candidates will be paid by Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA.
Selection Process to Join Indian Navy SSR:
The recruitment panel of Indian Navy will conduct written test, physical fitness test and medical exam. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in all the selection rounds. Candidates can check details of Selection Rounds from the below section:
- Written Test: The questions in test are objective type and will be asked from the four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. It will be one hour duration test available in bilingual (Hindi & English) languages.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): It will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Medical Exam: Candidates should satisfy the medical standards as Minimum height should be 157 cms etc. medical exam will be conducted by authorized military doctors.
Check Below Links:
Method To Apply For Indian Navy SSR Entry:
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment by following some simple steps tailored below:
- First of all, visit the official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the home page, follow “Career@Navy” tab and then go to the “Sailor Entry” option and finally press on “General Information On Sailor Entry” link mentioned in the drop down list.
- Now candidates need to visit the “Apply Online” section from the right side of page and then hit on “Sailor Entry” link.
- Now press on appropriate link of advertisement and read all the information carefully.
- After reading the details, press on suitable link of online application form.
- Fill the complete details in the form and upload required documents in prescribed format.
- Thereafter recheck the details and submit the filled in form.
- After that, candidates must have to take a hard copy of duly filled form and attach one set of photocopies of documents in respect of qualification, NCC etc and seven recent colored pass port size photographs with the form.
- One self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope is to be send at the below tailored address.
- Envelope must be super scribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage___”.
Do You Know? How To Fill Online Application Form
|Candidate’s Address(States)||Application To Be Addressed To||Candidate’s Address(States)||Application To Be Addressed To|
|Delhi Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003||Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur|
|Odisha Karnatak||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung, Enclave PO, New Delhi -110 029||J & K, Andaman Nicobar Islands,|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdweep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|AP, Telangana Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V, New Delhi -110 022|
|Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO, New Delhi -110 002||Punjab / UT of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO
New Delhi -110 002
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojini Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023||Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 57|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram , Main PO, New Delhi – 110066||–||–|
Are You Searching for More Defence Jobs? Check Here
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 19th December 2016
- Last date for receiving hard copy of application form: 26th December 2016
- Last date to Receipt Application form for far flung areas: 2nd January 2017
Contenders who are applying for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment can check the Official Notification link which is available above on this page. Candidates can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D to attain latest updates about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section