Indian Nursing Council Recruitment
Indian Nursing Council has circulated a vacancy advertisement as Indian Nursing Council Recruitment. This Council requires willing and talented candidates to fill up Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator. Walk-in-interview is going to be organized for this concern. So, those applicants who are willing to do Job in this organization can apply for Indian Nursing Council Recruitment 2017 by attending the walk-in-interview. Walk-In-Interview will be held on 04-09-2017 against Indian Nursing Council Advertisement.
This Page Includes:
Post Name for Indian Nursing Council Vacancy
|Required Qualification for Indian Nursing Council Job|
|Age Restriction||Indian Nursing Council Notification PDF|
|Monthly Remuneration||Mode of Engagement|
|Process to Apply|
Aspirants are requested to bring their resume and attested copies of certificates of qualification and experience and one passport size photograph to attend the interview. Applicants can get complete details related to Indian Nursing Council Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview.
Indian Nursing Council Recruitment
Office Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- Applicants must hold Degree in any discipline with basic computer qualification from any Institute and candidates must have typing Speed 30 W.P.M.
- Having Computer Knowledge with Proficiency in MS Office & Internet usage is desirable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Upper age limit of candidates should be 35 Years. Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms.
Download PDF: Indian Nursing Council Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for Office Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator Post will get the attractive amount of salary of Rs.16, 000/- Per Month.
Mode of Engagement for INC Recruitment:
- Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-in-interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the personal interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Process to Apply for Indian Nursing Council DEO Recruitment:
- The applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for openings by attending Walk- in interview.
- Applicants first visit the official site that is www.indiannursingcouncil.org
- Go to ‘Job Opportunities” section and hit the link.
- Afterwards select and hit the “State Nursing Council, Jharkhand” link.
- Now prepare the Resume as per format and bring it at the time of interview.
- Attach photocopies (one copy each) of all relevant certificates and testimonials along with Resume.
- Candidates should also bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials for verification while coming for the interview.
- Walk-in-interview is going to be held on below mentioned venue and date.
Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council,
G.N.M. Nurses Hostel, Rajendra Medical Institute,
Walk-In-Interview Date: 04-09-2017
To get complete information regarding Indian Nursing Council Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Aspirants can fetch all upcoming details of latest jobs through our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|