Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment
For 14 posts of Junior Engg Asstt-IV/ Jr. Technical Assistant/ Jr. Material Asstt, Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification. Through Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment notification, the organization invites capable individuals for IOCL Panipat Refinery Jobs.
Those aspirants who want to work in Indian Oil Corporation Limited and are interested in IOCL Panipat Refinery notification can visit its’ official website and apply against it.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|19/02/2018||Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment||IOCL Panipat Refinery Jr Engg Asst/JTA –IV Jobs||Diploma||10/03/2018||See Notification|
Things that you should know:
Some basic steps are available below for the convenience of applicants. You can follow them and submit the application form through proper channel till the closing date i.e. 24-03-2018. After that, you need to attend Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
To cover further information about Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment 2018 aspirants need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment
Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Vacancies:
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Engg Asstt-IV (Production)||08|
|Junior Engg Asstt-IV (Instrumentation)/ Jr. Technical Assistant||04|
|Junior Engg Asstt-IV (Fire and safety)||01|
|Junior Materials Assistant – IV||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Panipat JEA/JTA-IV Jobs:
- Candidates must have completed regular full time course / Diploma course from any recognized university/ institute.
- They should have get minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination (45% for reserved category).
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age Criteria for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery JEA/JTA-IV Vacancies:
- Those applicants who lie in between 18-26 years of age can apply against Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Panipat Refinery Recruitment Notification.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
Applicants who are belonging to General/ OBC category need to deposit Rs. 150 as application fee through SBI e-collect. There are no charges for the candidates of reserved category.
Salary Details for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery JEA/JTA-IV Jobs:
- A monthly remuneration of Rs. 11900/- – Rs. 32000/- will be given to those contenders who will get selected against IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment Notification.
- Along with the impressive salary, some special facilities and perks like Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, and Group Savings Linked Insurance etc. will also be provided to selected aspirants.
Mode of Selection for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment:
- The organization is going to conduct Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test for selecting the skilled contenders against IOCL Panipat Refinery JEA/JTA-IV jobs.
- On the basis of individuals’ performance in all the rounds, they will get selected for the suitable position.
- Aspirants need to score at least 40% marks to qualify the written exam (35% for reserved candidates).
Preparing For Exam, Check Below:
How to Apply for Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, individuals are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.iocl.com
- After that check careers section which is available at the right side of the home page
- Then select latest job openings option and hit “Recruitment of Experienced Non-executive Personnel at IOCL’s Refineries Division” link.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and hit proceed button.
- After that select “Panipat Refinery” and again press “Proceed” Button.
- Download the advertisement and check all the details regarding Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018.
- Then hit apply now button and follow the instructions.
- Fill Online application form with required details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the form.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of essential documents.
- Write the name of the post on the envelope and submit it at the postal address:
Dy. General Manager (Human Resources),
HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex,
|Last date to submit the online application form||10-03-2018|
|Submission of receipt, closes||24-03-2018|
|Written examination will be held on||25-03-2018|
|Results will be declared||17-04-2018|
Find More: Haryana Jobs
Those contenders who want to know more about Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment 2018-19 can follow us Google plus and Twitter.
If you have any query regarding IOCL Recruitment Notification then you may write it in the comment box which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Placement Papers|
|IOCL Scholarship||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|