Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has been circulated by Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) titled as Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment. Organization are invited Eligible and skilled personnel to fill up 3681 Semi-Skilled (IEs) Group C. Contenders who want to grab this opportunity may apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 with the help of this page.
Headings Available In This Page:
|Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy Detail||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Closing date|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs?
Aspirants who are planning to work in this reputed organization they may fill online application form on or before the closing dates that is 10.07.2017. For further details related to Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017- 2018, you have to read this page till the end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OFB Vacancies Details:
|State Name||Number of Posts|
|Bihar (ordnance factory Nalanda)||62|
|Chandigarh (cable factory)||50|
|Maharashtra (khadki, HEF, Ambajhari, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Chandrapur)||976|
|Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Itarsi, Katni)||379|
|Tamil Nadu (Avadi, HVF)||306|
|Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Muradnagar)||787|
|West Bengal (MSF)||125|
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Semi Skilled Workman||Must be passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Labor||Should have possessed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.|
|Ex-servicemen Personals must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC|
Find Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Selected ones for aforesaid position will get appropriate amount of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
Age Limitations for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs:
- Aspirants must be below than 32 years and must be more than 18 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC as per organization rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation in written test and Trade Test which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)||10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Get here Topic Wise: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Application Fees for OFB Recruitment:
- Appliers have to pay application fees of Rs.50/- through use of payment gateway to make payment of it.
- Applicants belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories is exempted from paying fee.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment?
- First you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Then on the home page move your cursor to “NEWS UPDATE” section which is given at the right of page.
- List of latest vacancies will be display, from that you have to choose “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link.
- After that read detailed notification carefully.
- And that press on “Apply Online” option.
- Now fill online application form with all required details.
- Then upload required certificates or documents if asked.
- Then press “submit” button after checking and finally take a print out of it for future need.
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form – 10/07/2017
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Notification 2017: Download PDF
For additional information as regards to Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017- 2018, you need to visit this Official Link of the organization. To gather latest updates you have to visit this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment
IOF has released employment advertisement as Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment. In order to appoint candidates for one year engineering Graduate as well as technician Apprenticeship, Walk-in-Interview has been adopted. Those who find themselves competent and enthusiastic may apply for 100 Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Jobs. Just hit on its official link ofbindia.gov.in which is placed below and acquire all information about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
|IOF Apprentice Jobs||Qualification Details|
|Age Criteria for IOF Job||Pay Scale as per IOF Notification|
|Mode of Assortment||Ways to apply|
It is one of the premier manufacturing institution of Armoured vehicles and Infantry Combat vehicles which works under supervision of Ordnance Factory Board. You may appear for walk-in-Interview by reaching at address placed below on 25/07/2017 along with original documents and their phostat copies. Before applying under Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017-2018, ensure all details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, ways to apply, hiring process and important dates listed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOF Vacancy Details:
|Graduate||Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles||100|
Educational Qualifications for IOF Jobs:
In order to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy, you may have pass certificates in following branches.
|Graduate||You should passed Engineering Course|
|Technician||Should have passed Diploma Course|
Find Out More:
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders applying for Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment may go through given eligibility criteria as listed in Indian Ordnance Factory Notification.
|· Those who are passed-out prior to Dec 2014 cannot apply.|
|· Gap between dates of passing to date of joining should not exceed more than 3 years.|
|· Available Branches: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy|
|· Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles are eligible for drive.|
Age of applying contender for IOF Recruitment should be at least 18 years. Maximum age is as per norms of organization. Those who come under reserved category will get relaxation in age as per rules and regulations of institution.
Assortment Procedure for IOF Vacancies:
Your performance in Walk-in-Interview decides your selection for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancies.
Remuneration details for IOF Apprentice Recruitment:
Have a glance on table to know about pay scale for Apprentice Jobs.
Steps to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment:
- Aspirants may visit official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, take your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section.
- Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Read Out detailed Recruitment Notification.
- Apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs by preparing Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Don’t forget to bring it while going for Walk-in Interview.
- Finally, you have to reach address placed below for your ease.
Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Remember, you have to present following documents during verification for Walk-in-Interview.
- SSC Certificates
- Provisional Engg / Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Photos PP Size
2 Sets of Photostat Copies all Original Certificates.
HRD Section (OFILMK Building),
Near Main Gate, Ordnance Factory Estate,
Walk-in-Interview Date: 25/07/2017 (Tuesday) at 08:30 hours
To be acquainted with more details concerning Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017-2018, visit its Official link. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information about it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||Latest Police Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Top Jobs To Apply|