Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Online applications are invited from result oriented contenders for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment of Trade Apprentices (for ITI & Non – ITI Candidates), 55th batch. The organization is going to fill up 6948 Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs including 3621 ITI and 3327 Non- ITI contenders through this advertisement. Willing aspirants can get detailed information of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 with the help of this page.
Vital Points Of This Page
|Vacancy Details||Indian Ordnance Factory Eligibility|
|Minimum and Maximum Age Details||Attractive Salary Details|
|IOF Selection Process||How to apply for IOF Recruitment|
Candidates, who want enhance their Career in Government Sector or want to grab Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy they can apply online on or before the end date that is 31-01-2017. The selection of the applying contenders against the notice of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment will be based on their performance in written examination which will be conducted by the organization as per their rules. If you want to acquire more facts related to this advertisement they can check this page section which is well represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Indian Ordnance Factory Careers:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Non – ITI||3327|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Job Notification they must be required to fulfill below given eligibility criteria on the last date of application form, so please check it-
For Non-ITI Category:
Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment they must have passed “Madhyamik” (class 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in mathematics and science individually as per the rules.
For ITI Category:
Applying candidates for Indian Ordnance Factory ITI Recruitment should have passed trade test from any institute which is recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/ Ministry of Labour & Employment, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961).
- Interested candidates in Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancies should not be less than 14 years.
- The maximum age of the applying contenders must be 22 years as on the last date of the online application.
Upper age limit will be relaxable as per given below-
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Physically Challenged (PC)||10 years|
For ITI Candidates: Relaxation in age for applying candidates will be as per the normal duration of NCVT/ SCVT in the relevant trade by the period of training.
- Candidates, who want to grab Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factory after successfully selection they will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary as per their performance in selection procedure.
- Other allowances will be provided to candidates as per the norms of the organization or Government.
Procedure of selection:
- First of all skilled candidates need to submit their online applications for Recruitment in Indian Ordnance Factory.
- After that, candidates have to appear in written examination which will be conducted by the organization as per their rules.
- Those contenders will perform in well in written exam they will be recruited for this post.
Note: Candidates, who have already applied through the government portal of India they need to apply again for issue of admit card for written exam through the given official site.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Exam:
Step to Indian Ordnance Factory Apply Online:
- Candidates, who willing to apply against this notification they need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ofb.gov.in
- After that, you have to move your cursor downwards on the home page and go through “Job Opportunities”.
- Hit on “Join us” and a new page will be shown at the screen of your system.
- Then press “Recent Vacancies” and after that hit on the appropriate link of your willing job.
- Candidates need to read the complete advertisement in a proper way.
- After that, go for “Apply Online” and fill Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form in accurate manner.
- Upload all necessary documents/ testimonials such as date of birth certificate, qualification certificate, experience certificate etc.
- Scan you recent passport size photograph and signature also.
- Now get the preview of the complete form and then hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Check This – Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to submit Application form: 31-01-2017
<<<<Check Here: Jobs in Indian Ordnance Factory>>>>
Note: Candidates, who are interested Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment they can check more details through Official Link. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates such as IOF Exam Pattern, Admit card and future updates of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 or you can bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|