Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment
Ministry of defence ordnance factory board has announced a Latest Job notification titled as Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment. Organization is recruiting talented and competent applicants for filling up 4110 vacancies of various Group C posts. For Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017, interested aspirants may submit an online application form by visiting official site i.e. ofbindia.gov.in and submit form latest by prescribed date that is 19.06.2017.
This Page Includes:
|Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Pay for all Posts||Process Of Selection|
|How to submit Application Form||Last date to Submit Application|
Applications are invited from skilled and passionate candidates through online mode. So, Candidates can submit their filled in application till the last date. Those who want to apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 they must check other related details regarding Indian Ordnance Factories jobs form here, as we have illustrated details well below on this page by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IOF Vacancies Info:
- Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour (Group C) posts
- Total no. of vacancies – 4110
Applying contenders should have possessed Passed Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC) / National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) with good academic records.
Check Here: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- Candidates who wish to apply their age should not be exceeding by 32 years of age.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/ Physically Handicapped etc. categories is available as per extant Government orders.
Candidates who will appointed on the available posts, they will be paid by a handsome amount of salary as Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000 plus other allowances.
Check Here: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- as application fees.
- While filling the online application, candidate will be directed to the payment gateway to remit the application fees.
- Appliers may remit the money through credit card, debit card or net banking through the payment gateway provided in the website.
- Candidates may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website.
- pplicants who pay by cash (Challan Mode) should take a printout of the system generated challan slip.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation#) / Physically Handicapped Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment: Download Official PDF
Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process:
- Written examination of 100 marks, objective type and OMR based.
- Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification.
- On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
Centers of Examination:
Centre will be allotted with respect to location of the Ordnance Factory applied by the candidate in one of the 12 centers viz; Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trichy Others may include, like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included.
Payment of Travelling Allowance:
SC/ST candidates and Physically Disabled Ex-Servicemen called for trade test/practical test/ document verification may be paid Travelling Allowance, as per extant Government rules.
Documents / Certificates Required:
Documents / certificates that are required at the time of trade test/document verification are as below listed;
- The following original documents are required ONLY at the time of document verification/trade Test.
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent
- Authority for physically handicapped persons
- Discharge Certificate issued by the competent authorities for candidates claiming Ex-servicemen category.
How to apply for IOF Jobs?
- Interested candidates need to go through official website of Indian Ordnance Factories that is ofbindia.gov.in.
- After that candidates need to press “Job Opportunities” at the middle on the home page.
- Then candidates must press the link of “Join us” and hit on “Recent Vacancies”.
- Now choose the appropriate link of your post and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that candidates must read that detailed advt. PDF.
- Now, select an appropriate link to apply online.
- Start filling online application form -> upload necessary entities (as stated on below).
- Recheck once, after completion of filling of application then submit it.
- But, don’t forget to take printout of it.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Guidelines for Appliers while applying:
The candidate must ensure that before filling up of the Online Application, she/he must have the following ready:
- Scanned photograph / Scanned signature /scanned left thumb impression
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC, etc as applicable
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard
- Details of Trade, Roll Number, Institute, Semester details, , Total marks
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter / PAN Card Driving Licence / Aadhar card
- Start Date of online application is 29.05.2017
- Last Date to submit Application form along with requisite fee / charges is till 23:55 Hrs on 19.06.2017.
To get more details about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017-2018 may scroll this page and to know more you must check this Official Website. Applicants who are looking for upcoming notifications of visit this web portal regularly, we will update this page shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|