Name Of Posts
|Number Of Vacancies||Last Date To Apply|
|Apprentice||–||Within 21 Days & 25/03/2017|
|Semi Skilled Group-C||370||10/03/2017|
A job notification about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment has been notified now. Enthusiastic and brilliant candidates are invited for 40 new vacancies of Apprentices in different fields. For Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017, interested candidates should submit their application form on or before the last date that is given below.
This Page Includes:
|Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Pay for all Posts||Process Of Selection|
|How to submit Application Form||Last date to Submit Application|
Job seekers who have desire to get Jobs in Government Sector they can fulfill their wish by filling form for vacant position of Apprentices. The final selection of candidates will be based on merit list of marks obtained in the concerned degree/ diploma or certificate examination. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided each and every details of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment here so please have a look downwards!!!!
Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies:
|(Engg./ Tech. Deg./ Dip.)||Graduate Apprentices||Diploma Apprentices||Technician Apprentices||(10+2 Vocational)||Technician Apprentices|
|0||01||Medical Lab Technician||01|
|8||02||Office Secretary/ Stenography||02|
|Electrical & electronics||0||0||01|
Essential Qualification for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs:
Applying candidates must have Degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University or an institution empowered to grant such a degree by an act of parliament or Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by central government as equivalent to a degree.
Aspirants must have Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a state council or board of technical education established by a state government or a university or an institute recognized by the state government or central government as equivalent above.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
Applicants must hold a certificate in vocational course involving two year of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Get Here: Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs:
- Candidates who are below 18 years are not eligible to apply for above given vacancies.
- The upper age limit and relaxation will be decided by the organization or government as per their norms.
Stipend for Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy:
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 4984/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 3542/-|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Rs. 2758/-|
|Diploma Apprentices||Rs. 3542/-|
Method of Selection for IOF Vacancy:
- Applying candidates for IOF Recruitment will be selected on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the concerned degree/ diploma or certificate examination of the eligible candidates fulfilling the prescribed educational and other relevant criteria.
- There will be no interview or test for selecting candidates.
- In case of CGPA/ SGPA grading, candidates must produce relevant documents from their school/ college/ university to calculate the equivalent percentage of marks.
Check Here: Ordnance Factory Syllabus
How to apply for IOF Jobs?
- Interested candidates need to go through official website of Indian Ordnance Factories that is ofbindia.gov.in.
- After that candidates need to press “Job Opportunities” at the middle on the home page.
- Then candidates must press the link of “Join us” and hit on “Recent Vacancies”.
- Now choose the appropriate link of your post and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that candidates must download Indian Ordnance Factories Application form.
- Fill relevant information asked in the format of the form and attach relevant documents along with it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the Post Of…..”.
- Now send the complete form to the correct postal address which is given below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Postal Address and Important Date:
|Discipline||Postal Address||Last Date to Send Application Form|
|Chemical||The General Manager,
|Within 21 days of publication of advertisement|
|Electrical & electronics|
|Chemical (Jabalpur)||Sr. General Manager,
Gun Carriage Factory,
Jabalpur – 482011 (MP)
Official Link – Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Notice
Note: To collect more details, candidates need to go through Official Link. You can acquire latest updates of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 by keep in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com.)
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
370 vacancies of Semi Skilled Group-C are available!!! An employment notice in concern to Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment has been published now. Candidates, who want to make career in government sector, may apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017. Application should be submitted through proper channel to the address given below till last date.
Online application should be submitted till last date that is 10/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs Openings below for comfort of our visitors. You can go through given details to apply as soon as possible.
Semi Skilled Group-C
<<Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment - Official Notification>>
Candidates, who are interested for Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies, should possess 10th or its equivalent with NAC/ NTC Certificate issued by NCVT from recognized board or institute.
Get More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Selected candidates for Indian Ordnance Factories Job will be given Rs. 18, 000/- Per Month as salary from organization. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Age of applying candidates for IOF Jobs should not be below 18 years and more than 32 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Selection of applying candidates will be done for IOF Recruitment 2017 according to their performance in written test, skill test and interview. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to submit Indian Ordnance Factories Application Form?
- Willing candidates for IOF Vacancy need to visit the official site that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Follow ‘Job Opportunities section and choose link ‘Join Us’ link.
- Then press “Recent Vacancies” and after that hit on the appropriate link of your willing job.
- Select link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now you need to read complete advertisement and press link to apply online.
- Fill online application form properly with required information and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Submit your application and tae print out of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit application form – 10/03/2017
Note: You may check complete details about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 by going through official link that is given below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.