Name Of Posts
|Number Of Vacancies||Last Date To Apply|
|Apprentice||–||Within 21 Days|
|Semi Skilled Group-C||370||10/03/2017|
An advertisement has been notified titled as Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment for filling up various IOF Vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying and after that eligible applicants need to fill application form on scheduled date. For more details of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 candidates must check this page section.
This Page Includes:
|Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Pay for all Posts||Process Of Selection|
|Last date to submit UCIL Application Form||Last date to Submit Application|
Job seekers who have desire to get Jobs in Government Sector they can fulfill their wish by filling form for vacant position of Apprentices. The final selection of candidates will be based on merit list of marks obtained in the concerned degree/ diploma or certificate examination. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided each and every details of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment here so please have a look downwards!!!!
Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies:
|(Engg./ Tech. Deg./ Dip.)||Graduate Apprentices||Technician Apprentices||(10+2 Vocational)||Technician Apprentices|
|Chemical Engineering||01||01||Medical Lab Technician||01|
|Mechanical Engineering||01||02||Office Secretary/ Stenography||02|
|Electrical & electronics Engineering||0||01|
Essential Qualification for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs:
- Graduate Apprentices:
Applying candidates must have Degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University or an institution empowered to grant such a degree by an act of parliament or Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by central government as equivalent to a degree.
- Technician Apprentices:
Aspirants must have Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a state council or board of technical education established by a state government or a university or an institute recognized by the state government or central government as equivalent above.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
Applicants must hold a certificate in vocational course involving two year of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Get Here: Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs:
- Candidates who are below 18 years are not eligible to apply for above given vacancies.
- The upper age limit and relaxation will be decided by the organization or government as per their norms.
Stipend for Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy:
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 4984/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 3542/-|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Rs. 2758/-|
Method of Selection for IOF Vacancy:
- Applying candidates for IOF Recruitment will be selected on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the concerned degree/ diploma or certificate examination of the eligible candidates fulfilling the prescribed educational and other relevant criteria.
- There will be no interview or test for selecting candidates.
- In case of CGPA/ SGPA grading, candidates must produce relevant documents from their school/ college/ university to calculate the equivalent percentage of marks.
How to apply for IOF Jobs?
- Interested candidates need to go through official website of Indian Ordnance Factories that is ofbindia.gov.in
- After that candidates need to press “Job Opportunities” at the middle on the home page.
- Then candidates must press the link of “Join us” and hit on “Recent Vacancies”.
- Now choose the appropriate link of your post and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that candidates must download Indian Ordnance Factories Application form.
- Fill relevant information asked in the format of the form and attach relevant documents along with it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for Graduate/ Technician/ Technician (Voc.) Apprenticeship Training in O.F. Bhandara”.
- Now send the complete form to the correct postal address which is given below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To the General Manager,
Last date to send application form: within 21 days of publication of advertisement
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment: Official Link
Note: To collect more details, candidates need to go through Official Link. You can acquire latest updates of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 by keep in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com.)
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Reliance Jio Infocomm Recruitment 2017 – RJIL Careers Process jio.com Jobs
Mu Sigma Recruitment 2017 – Career India, Latest Jobs Opportunities Online
TNPL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager/Engineer tnpl.com Vacancy Notice
UKPSC Result 2017 – Veterinary Officer Grade-II Cutoff Marks @ukpsc.gov.in
370 vacancies of Semi Skilled Group-C are available!!! An employment notice in concern to Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment has been published now. Candidates, who want to make career in government sector, may apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017. Application should be submitted through proper channel to the address given below till last date.
Online application should be submitted till last date that is 10/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs Openings below for comfort of our visitors. You can go through given details to apply as soon as possible.
Semi Skilled Group-C
<<Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment - Official Notification>>
Candidates, who are interested for Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies, should possess 10th or its equivalent with NAC/ NTC Certificate issued by NCVT from recognized board or institute.
Get More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Selected candidates for Indian Ordnance Factories Job will be given Rs. 18, 000/- Per Month as salary from organization. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Age of applying candidates for IOF Jobs should not be below 18 years and more than 32 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Selection of applying candidates will be done for IOF Recruitment 2017 according to their performance in written test, skill test and interview. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to submit Indian Ordnance Factories Application Form?
- Willing candidates for IOF Vacancy need to visit the official site that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Follow ‘Job Opportunities section and choose link ‘Join Us’ link.
- Then press “Recent Vacancies” and after that hit on the appropriate link of your willing job.
- Select link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now you need to read complete advertisement and press link to apply online.
- Fill online application form properly with required information and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Submit your application and tae print out of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit application form – 10/03/2017
Note: You may check complete details about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 by going through official link that is given below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Wow!!! 7048 Vacancy of Trade Apprentices are available in IOF!!! You can participate for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment through online mode now. Interested candidates for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs should submit IOF Application Form on or before 07/02/2017. You may read complete advertisement to know the process of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Candidates having 10th or ITI or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017. Before applying, checkout procedure of filling online application form from instructions given below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment below, so please have a look..
Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy:
|State||Name of the Factory||IOF Vacancy|
|Chandigarh||Ordnance Cable Factory CHANDIGARH||49|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gun Carriage Factory JABALPUR||303|
|Grey Iron Foundry JABALPUR||89|
|Ordnance Factory IT A RSI||73|
|Ordnance Factory KHAMARIA JABALPUR||219|
|Ordnance Factory KATNI||100|
|Vehicle Factory JABALPUR||212|
|Maharashtra||Ammunition Factory Kirkee (PUNE)||561|
|High Explosives Factory , Kirkee (PUNE)||73|
|Machine Tool Prototype Factory, AMBARN ATH||48|
|Ordnance Factory AMBARNATH||230|
|Ordnance Factory AMBAJHARI,NAGPUR||463|
|Ordnance Factory BHANDARA||204|
|Ordnance Factory BHUSAWAL||43|
|Ordnance Factory CHANDA||269|
|Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune||120|
|Ordnance Factory VARANGOAN||175|
|Orissa||Ordnance Factory Badmal||123|
|Tamilnadu||Cordite Factory Aruvankadu||78|
|Engine Factory AVADI||128|
|Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project TTRUCH1RAPALLI||77|
|Heavy Vehicles Factory AVADI||368|
|Ordnance Clothing Factory AVADI||246|
|Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapally||161|
|Telangana||Ordnance Factory Project Medak (Yeddumailaram )||306|
|Uttar Pradesh||Field Gun Factory KANPUR||76|
|Ordnance Clothing Factory SHAHJAHANPUR||308|
|Ordnance Equipment Factory KANPUR||145|
|Ordnance Equipment Factory HAZARATPUR||90|
|Ordnance Factory KANPUR||247|
|Ordnance Factory MURADNAGAR||220|
|Ordnance Parachute Factory KANPUR||200|
|Small Arms Factory KANPUR||51|
|Uttarakhand||Ordnance Factory DEHRADUN||106|
|Opto Electronic Factory DEHRADUN||105|
|West Bengal||Gun & Shell Factory, COSSIPORE||270|
|Metal & Steel Factory ISHAPORE||195|
|Ordnance Factory DUM DUM||61|
|Rifle Factory Ishapore||256|
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Notice – Press Here
IOF Eligibility Details:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Job Notification, they must fulfill below given eligibility criteria on the last date of application form, so please check it-
- For Non-ITI Category:
Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment, must have passed “Madhyamik” (class 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with minimum 40% marks in mathematics and science individually as per the rules.
- For ITI Category:
Applying candidates for Indian Ordnance Factory ITI Recruitment should have passed trade test from any institute which is recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/ Ministry of Labour & Employment, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961).
Age Limit for IOF Recruitment:
- Interested candidates in IOF Vacancies should not be less than 14 years.
- For Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment, the maximum age of the applying contenders must be 22 years as on the last date of the online application.
|For SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|For OBC candidates||03 years|
|For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates||Additional 10 years|
|For ITI Candidates||Upper age limit is relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/ SCVT, in the relevant trade|
|1st year of training||70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers mentioned by the particular state or Union Territory|
|2nd year of training||80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers mentioned by the particular state or Union Territory|
|3rd year of training||90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers mentioned by the particular state or Union Territory|
Selection Process for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment:
- Selection of applying candidates will be done for Indian Ordnance Factory Job as per their performance in written examination and medical examination.
- Those, who will qualify written exam, will be called for medical exam under Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs. Date, Time and Venue of Medical Examination will be discussed separately latter.
- Decision of factory will be final and binding on the candidate.
- For Question paper and answer keys will be uploaded on official portal within 2 days of exam.
Quick Links for Preparation:
IOF Scheme Of Examination:
For IOF Job, examination will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Test on OMR sheet. There is no negative marking in exam. You can attempt question paper in English / Hindi /Bengali/ Marathi/ Oriya/ Tamil/ Telugu languages.
For Non-ITI Candidates:
- Written exam will contain questions based on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning, as per 10th Standard or equivalent.
- There will be total 150 questions and duration of exam will be 03 hours.
For ITI Candidates:
Exam will be conducted in two parts as following below for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment. Total duration of exam will be 03 hours and appliers have to solve 150 questions in given time.
- PART – A: In Part A questions will be based on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning. Around 40% questions out of total number of questions will be based on these topics.
- PART – B: In PART – B questions will be on the group of subject trades and around 60% out of total number of questions will be based on subject trades.
Centre Of Examination:
IOF Admit Card:
Candidates are required to carry IOF Hall Ticket with them at time of Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy examination. Date of downloading the IOF Call Letter and date of written examination will be available on official site soon. To download Indian Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket you may go through link given below. Your admit card will contain details as given here:
- Name and Roll No.
- Clear Colour photo for Identification purpose
- legible signature
- Clear Left Thumb Impression
- Complete address of the Centre
Download: Ordnance Factory Admit Card
Merit list of selected candidates will be published on official site after conducting examination. To break the tie the below given criteria will be followed:
|For Non-ITI Candidates||by age seniority|
|For ITI Candidates||Higher marks in Part-B|
|Alphabetical order of names|
How to fill Indian Ordnance Factories Application Form?
- If you are interested for applying against Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs, please visit the official site that is ofb.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Job Opportunity’ section and choose link ‘Join Us’.
- Then press “Recent Vacancies” and after that hit on the appropriate link of your willing job.
- Candidates need to read the complete advertisement in a proper way.
- Now select the suitable link and fill the online application form with correct information.
- You need to upload scan copy of signature, Colour passport size photo, picture of Left Thumb Impression- all in JPG/JPEG format and size as mentioned below.
- Thereafter submit your application and take hard copy of it for future use.
- For Indian Ordnance Factories Job, candidates are not required to send hard copy of application.
Size of Scanned Copies:
|Scan copy of signature||10Kb – 20Kb|
|Colour passport size photo||15Kb – 40Kb|
|Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression||10Kb-20Kb|
Applicants, who have already applied through the Government Of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in have to re-apply for attending written examination under Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment.
Last date of submission of Online Application: 07/02/2017
Rejection Of Candidature:
Candidates will be rejected in cases as mentioned below. You need to read the details that are given below to read complete reasons of rejection:
- Incomplete Application
- If appliers doesn’t satisfy required qualification
- Over aged or under aged or Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Multiple applications submitted.
- Application submitted with black and white photo, colour photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured, unrecognizable or unclear or unidentifiable photo.
Note: To get more details about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017, you need to go through official notice that is given above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about IOF Jobs and other recruitment time to time.
May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|