Candidates, searching for Indian Railway Jobs, can get the latest Vacancies notifications of Railway Jobs executed by RRB / RRC from this page. You can obtain more information about Railway Jobs 2016 by staying connected to this page. The RRB invites applications from different sections time to time to recruit the talented and eligible candidates.
Here on this page of recruitmentinbox.in we are providing you all the latest updates regarding Indian Railways vacancy. Candidates can check all the notifications of RRB/RRC Vacancies and apply for the suitable post according to their qualification and eligibility on or before the last date.
Indian Railway or RRB is one of the largest Railway sectors which recruit eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in different department. Indian Railways conducts written examination for the recruitment of candidates on various posts like Clerk, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Loco Pilot etc. Each year large numbers of candidates apply for these exams but only few scored good marks. Those candidates who have a desire to be a part of railway have to face examinations conducted by RRB / RRC.
Please have a look below….
Latest Railway Jobs 2016
|Job Notification||Post Name||Number of Post||Closing Date|
|RPF Recruitment 2016||Various||-||As soon as Posssible|
|www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2016||Sports Quota Vacancies||56||08th December 2015|
|North Western Railway Recruitment 2016||Specialist, GDMO||26||14th to 17th December 2015|
|East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016||Fitter & Others||97||18th December 2015|
|Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016||Sports Quota Vacancies||60||16th December 2015|
|Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016||Quantity Surveyor||–||4th December 2015|
|South Western Railway Recruitment 2016||Cultural Quota Vacancies||–||29th November 2015|
|DMRC Recruitment 2016||Various||1509||25th November 2015|
Railway Recruitment Notification
- DLW Recruitment 2016 dlw.indianrailways.gov.in Sports Quota Advt Apply
- RPF Recruitment 2016 Railway Police Force Jobs Online Application Form
- www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Sports Quota (56 Jobs)
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Medical Practitioners 26 Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement 97 Apprentice Jobs
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply For 60 Sports Quota (Group C)
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Vacancy Advt
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply For Cultural Quota Vacancy
- DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply delhimetrorail.com 1509 Vacancy Opening Advt
- BMRC Recruitment 2016 www.bmrc.co.in Bangalore Vacancy Notification
Railway Recruitment Boards In India
Railway Recruitment Cell In India
|RRC Jabalpur||RRC Kolkata|
|RRC Gorakhpur||RRC Guwahati|
|RRC Banglore||RRC Delhi|
|RRC Chennai||RRC Jaipur|
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
Railway Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Technician Syllabus|
Railway Preparation Material
|Railway Exams Preparation Books||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Quiz||DMRC JE Previous Year Papers|
|Railway Exam Question Papers||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
Railway Important Stuff
Railway Recruitment PostsIndian Railway Section Preparations Stuff
Indian Railways is separated into several regions, which are more sub-partitioned into divisions. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has many types of departments for recruitment of candidates on various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres.
It consists of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted departments. Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ comes under gazetted while Group ‘c’ and ‘D’ falls under Non-Gazetted .
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC and candidates are appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis falls under this category.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) comes under group ‘c’ posts.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: It includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB calls eligible Indian citizens to appoint them on various posts / vacancies through employment news, direct recruitment and by conducting competitive examinations every year.
Keep regularly visiting this page for getting updates about latest Railway Jobs 2016 and bookmark this page for quick access.