NER Apprentice/Group-C- 206Indian Railway Notification
Wow!!! Good news for those, who are preparing for Indian Railway Jobs!!! Check Out Indian Railway Notification. Participants who are looking to grab Current Railway Opportunities may check this page thoroughly. Aspirants may check significant concerning RRB/RRC and Railway Jobs by reading this page. To work with Indian Railway is one of the best ways to grab vacancies in government sector.
The Indian Railway is government organization which works all over the country. Candidates who want to make their career in Railways may apply for Indian Railway Career after gathering all current details related to it from this page. As, here on this page we are providing you Latest Indian Railway Jobs, Eligibility Criteria, Links to Apply for openings, and many other essential information which will help you to grab Indian Railway Vacancy. So, you have to read this page carefully till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – Sports Quota Posts: East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the 21 Sportspersons vacant posts.Applications will be filled in offline mode with prescribed manner.Intrested candidates can send applications with affixed passport size photograph along with self attested Xerox copies of all certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, caste certificates with application fee by ordinary post.
Fore more Details click here
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|22/11/2017||UKMRC Recruitment||Director-9||Graduate/ Post Graduate||22/12/2017||More Details|
|20/11/2017||North Eastern||NER Apprentice/Group-C- 206||Degree/Diploma(Music)||17/12/2017||More Details|
|20/11/2017||Southern Railway Recruitment||RRC SR 25 Sports Quota Vacancies||12th||18/12/2017||More Details|
|20/11/2017||Eastern Railway Recruitment||ITI Trade Apprentice-1595||10th||07/12/2017||More Details|
|14/11/2017||RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment||Apprentice/Cultural Quota Jobs-2196||10th or Equivalent||15/12/2017||More Details|
|14/11/2017||BMRC Bangalore Recruitment||Graduate(Civil)-80||B.Tech(Civil)||15/12/2017||More Details|
|14/11/2017||RRC Chennai Recruitment||Level 2,3,4,5||Sports Quota||11/12/2017||More Details|
|14/11/2017||North Western Railway||Lab Technician – 08 Posts||+2 with DMLT||30/11/2017 – Walk in||More Details|
|07/11/2017||Western Railway||1306 ITI Apprentice||SSC and ITI||09/11/2017||More Details|
|07/11/2017||East Coast Railway||Sports Quota – 29 Vacancies||10th+, ITI Any Degree||08/12/2017||More Details|
|03/11/2017||North Western Railway||Apprentices – 1164 Vacancies||ITI||29/11/2017||More Details|
|03/11/2017||Rail Wheel Factory||Apprentices – 192 Vacancies||Matriculation, ITI||29/11/2017||More Details|
|01/11/2017||RRCCR||Apprentices – 2196 Vacancies||10th||30/11/2017||More Details|
|01/11/2017||North Central Railway||Apprentice – 446 Vacancies||10th Class,ITI||30/11/2017||More Details|
|01/11/2017||East Central Railway||Sr Clerk, Ch.OS – 04 Vacancies||–||23/11/2017||More Details|
|30/10/2017||Northeast Frontier Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Vacancies||12th Classor Equivalent||27/11/2017||More Details|
|17/10/2017||North Eastern Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Vacancies||10+2||13/11/2017||More Details|
|17/10/2017||MEGA Company Limited||Sr Dy General Manager & DGM – 07 Vacancies||BE/ B.Tech, MBA||10/11/2017||More Details|
|05/10/2017||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd||Station Controller, Section Engineer, JE – 226 Vacancies||Diploma/ B.Tech||09/11/2017||More Details|
|23/09/2017||DLW Varanasi||Sports Quota – 10 Vacancies||High School or Equivalent||13/11/2017||More Details|
Current Indian Railway VacanciesThe Indian Railway Network is spread all over India. It is the world’s biggest railway systems. The Indian Railway is containing 1 lakh kilometer of track over a course of 65 thousand kilometer. It has 7,500 stations all over the country. This is more rapidly growing network of India. Every day more than 30 million people are using Railways to reach their destinations. And to maintain their services of high level the Indian Railway and Minister of Railway recruit every year the large number of candidates on various vacant positions in railway.
- UKMRC Recruitment 2017–2018 Uttarakhand Metro Rail Director Position
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 NER 206 Apprentice/Group-C
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 RRC SR 25 Sports Quota Vacancies
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 RRCER 1595 ITI Trade Apprentice
- IRCON Recruitment 2017–2018 Asst Manager/Officer Job Advt No – 20/2017
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 CMRL Engineer/Asst Manager/Architect
- RRC Chennai Recruitment 2017–2018 Sports Quota Vacancy Notification
- RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2017–2018 (2196 Apprentice/Cultural Quota) Jobs
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 Apprentice 1172 Vacancy
- BMRC Bangalore Recruitment 2017–2018 | 80 Graduate Engineer Vacancies
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 SER Group-C Cultural Quotas
- RVNL Recruitment 2017–2018 Executive Director Notification www.rvnl.org
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 RWF 192 Apprentice Training Vacancy
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, 29 Gr-C/D (Sports/Scouts Quota)
- Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 | 1306 ITI Apprentice Division Wise
Eligibility Requirement for Indian Railway Jobs:
While applying against Current Indian Railway Jobs, it is essential to fulfill all the requirements for that particular position. The applicants who are applying against these Indian Railway Recruitments have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are explained here below. The openings in railways are classified into two parts that are-
- Technical Cadre- To apply for Technical or Group A & B positions applicants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized university or institute.
- Non-Technical Cadre- To apply for Non-Technical or Group C & D positions aspirants must have completed 10th/ 12th Standard/ ITI in specific trade with good academic records from well recognized Board. And also have typing skills in English/Hindi.
The candidates who have certain qualifications as per the requirement of positions must be between certain age limit that is for Current Railway Vacancies, minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. The government had also granted the relaxation in age limit to reserved category as per the rules and norms.
|Get Latest Recruitment Updates Through This Section|
|PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|Electricity Department Recruitment|
|Municipal Corporation Jobs|
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification:
Indian Railway released various vacancies notice every year and then organizes different procedure to select the eligible aspirants to recruit them on Current Indian Railway Vacancies. RRB conducts the examination or other suitable selection procedure to hire eligible contenders from various candidates those who had applied for this positions. The notice has been announced by RRB titled as RRB Recruitment Notification. And then interested candidates have to read the notification carefully and after that they have to go for filling up the online application form.
Now the applicants who had applied for these Current Railway Jobs have to start preparing for the written examination which is to be conducted by RRB/RRC. Candidates have to check the Indian Railway Exam Pattern and Indian Railway Syllabus to prepare more effectively. Indian Railway RRB is now conducting these recruitment examinations for various posts online. The prelims examination is objective type examination which is online test.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2017:
Indian Railway or RRB is one of the largest Railway sectors which recruit eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in different department. Indian Railways conducts written examination for the recruitment of candidates on various posts like Clerk, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Loco Pilot etc. Each year large numbers of candidates apply for these exams but only few scored good marks. Those candidates who have a desire to be a part of railway have to face examinations conducted by RRB / RRC for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2017.
|Railway Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Technician Syllabus|
|Railway Preparation Material|
|Railway Exams Preparation Books||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Quiz||DMRC JE Previous Year Papers|
|Railway Exam Question Papers|
Indian Railways is separated into several regions, which are more sub-partitioned into divisions. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has many types of departments for recruitment of candidates on various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres. Government Job In Railway are released by these departments time to time.
Railway Recruitment Posts Indian Railway Section Preparations Stuff:
It consists of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted departments. Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ comes under gazetted while Group ‘c’ and ‘D’ falls under Non-Gazetted.
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC and candidates are appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis falls under this category.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) comes under group ‘c’ posts.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: It includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|SSC Online||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Name of Organizations which Hire Job searchers in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below. You may apply in these organizations for Latest Government Jobs In Railway. Check out below given links for getting information about current Vacancy in Railway.
|RCIL (RailTel)||Get Details|
|Eastern Railway||Get Details|
|NCR Railway||Get Details|
|NWR Railway||Get Details|
Employment News- New Updates– Quick Catch Up, Round Up Of Recent Recruitment
Do you know Railway Jobs Selection Procedure?
- Candidates, who are applying for Railway Jobs, need to appear for written exam organized by organization.
- In written exam, you will get Objective Type Questions.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in exam, will be called for group discussion, physical endurance test, and personal interview.
- After qualified all rounds, you need to appear for medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs.
START: Free Online Test Series
Details Regarding Indian Railway Zones:
In this section, we are providing to you some railway organization and essential details, so read the below section carefully, maybe it is useful for you:
|S. No.||Name of the Railway Zone||Code of the Railway Zone||Establishment Year||Head Quarters||Divisions|
|01.||Central Railway||CR||1951||Mumbai||Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Nagpur|
|02.||East Central Railway||ECR||2001||Hajipur||Danapur, Mughalsarai,Sonpur, Dhanbad, Samastipur|
|03.||East Coast Railway||ECoR||2001||Bhubaneswar||Sambalpur, Visakhapatnam, Khurda Road|
|04.||Eastern Railway||ER||1952||Kolkata||Howrah, Asansol, Sealdah, Malda|
|05.||North Central Railway||NCR||2003||Allahabad||Allahabad, Agra, Jansi|
|06.||North Eastern Railway||NER||1952||Gorakhpur||Lucknow, Varanasi, Izzatnagar|
|07.||North Western Railway||NWR||2002||Jaipur||Jaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Jodhpur|
|08.||Northeast Frontier Railway||NFR||1958||Guwahati||Alipurduar, Lumding, Tinsukia, Katihar|
|09.||Northern Railway||NR||1952||Delhi||Delhi, Firozpur, Moradabad, Lucknow|
|10.||South Central Railway||SCR||1966||Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Nanded, Guntakal, Vijayawada|
|11.||South East Central Railway||SECR||2003||Bilaspur||Bilaspur, Nagpur, Raipur|
|12.||South Eastern Railway||SER||1955||Kolkata||Adra, Kharagpur, Chakradharpur, Ranchi|
|13.||South Western Railway||SWR||2003||Hubli||Bangalore, Hubli, Mysore|
|14.||Southern Railway||SR||1951||Chennai||Chennai, Trichy, Palakkad, Madhurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Slaem|
|15.||West Central Railway||WCR||2003||Jabalpur||Jabalpur, Kota, Bhopal|
|16.||Western Railway||WR||1951||Mumbai||Mumbai Central, Ratlam, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhavnagar|
|17.||Kolkata Metro Railway||KNR||2009||Kolkata||Kolkata|
Latest Jobs in Railway 2017:
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB calls eligible Indian citizens to appoint them on various posts / vacancies through employment news, direct recruitment and by conducting competitive examinations every year.
Hurry Up!! Get Highest Paid Recruitment Advertisement In Your Inbox: Hit Here
Keep regularly visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates about Current Indian Railway Notification 2017 and bookmark this page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment or RRC Recruitment will available, we will update this page, so you need to stay connected with us. You may also bookmark this page to get information related to Latest Govt Job In Railway very firstly. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.