Through INSPIRE Scholarship more than 10,000 students get financial assistance in pursuing their Higher Education. To help candidates in applying for the INSPIRE Scholarship 2018, the authorities have given the Candidate Login facility on the official website i.e. inspire-dst.gov.in. Via this Log In facility candidates may fill up the application form before the Last Date.
With the intention to promote candidates in pursuing their Graduate and Post Graduate Courses the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Technology has started for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) that is also known as INSPIRE Scholarship 2018.
Candidates who are interested in applying for INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 may visit the official portal and can fill up the INSPIRE Online Application Form by using the instructions given below.
INSPIRE Scholarship Benefits
- Every applier have the right to receive the scholarship of Rs.80000/- annually.
- Applicants will get Rs.60000/- in cash and the rest Rs.20000 will be paid for undertaking summer training projects.
- Scholarship will be transferred to the scholar’s State Bank of India (SBI) bank account directly.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility:
- Aspirants those have completed 12th and going to enroll for any UG / PG courses like B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) for 3 years or BS 4 year’s courses or integrated with M.Sc. / MS 5 years programs are eligible to apply for the Inspire SHE scholarship.
- Candidates who have 1st Rank in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India, As well as 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks of the entire course/ program.
- Candidates must know that these students will also be eligible for admission to pursue full time research, leading to Ph.D. in any Indian University/ National Institute/ National Laboratories in India.
Age Limit for INSPIRE Scholarship Award:
Contender age should reside in between 17-22 years. Relaxation in years will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
About Inspire Scholarship:
Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Technology offers around 10,000 Inspire Scholarship 2018 every year with the intention to help them in pursuing Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences. Inspire Scholarship is organized by Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Technology. There is no exam conducted for the scholarship and it is disbursed based on the eligibility criteria.
Following are the Course Subjects under Basic and Natural Sciences are within the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship for pursuing BSc/ BS/ Int. MSc/ Int. MS course.
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Oceanic Sciences
Check the Inspire Scholarship Selection Procedure:
- All the candidates who are going to apply are required to know that the Provisional selection will be done on the basis of screening of eligible applications by an Internal Committee, followed by final selection through an Expert Committee.
- The process of engagement is expected to be completed within 6 months from the last date of submission of application.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Inspire Scholarship Cut Off:
The INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form has to be filled by appliers and there are in all 6 sections in the application form which will be available after Inspire Scholarship Login process.
- Personal Details
- Enrollment Information at B.Sc/ Integrated M.Sc
- Class 12 Information
- National Level Competitive Information
- Other Information
- Contact Details
INSPIRE Scholarship Guidelines:
Candidates can apply for INSPIRE scholarship through online/ offline mode. But we strongly advise you do it using Online to avoid any hassle. Following documents are mandatory
- Application Form with photograph (in case of offline applications)
- Class XII Mark Sheets
- Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate (for proof of date of birth)
- Endorsement Certificate as per the prescribed format, signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (if provided by the State/Central Board)
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medalists (if the candidate is eligible under this criterion)
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
How to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship?
Interested candidates can apply for INSPIRE Scholarship India through online mode from the official website by following the steps tailored below:
- Official website is www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Now you have to follow ‘Sign In’ section from right side of home page and select link ‘Register here’ link.
- After that you have to fill the registration link with required information and after that INSPIRE Scholarship Candidate Login to your account.
- Fill the INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form very carefully with all relevant details.
- After filling the INSPIRE Scholarship application form submit it within the given period of time
- At last, take the printout of it for further use.
Documents to be uploaded with INSPIRE Scholarship Application:
|Document||Remarks||File Size- Maximum|
|Passport Size Photograph||Compulsory||50 KB|
|Community /Caste Certificate||only if the applicant belongs to OBC /SC /ST||1 MB|
|Eligibility Note/Advisory Note||Not Compulsory|
If provided by the State/Central Board
|Class 10 Mark sheet||Compulsory- For Date of Birth Proof||1 MB|
|Class 12 Mark Sheet||Compulsory||1 MB|
|Certificate specifying Rank or Award in|
JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced) / AIPMT/
KVPY / JBNSTS/ NTSE /
International Olympic Medalists
|Only if eligible under this criterion||1 MB|
|Endorsement Form signed by the Principal|
of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the
Inspire Scholarship Renewal:
- The INSPIRE Scholarship will be continued on the basis of candidate’s academic performance in the examination held by the university. The second thing on which the INSPIRE Scholarship based is recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
- Beneficial Applicants have to apply for the renewal of the inspire scholarship every year and based on the performance of the candidate the scholarship will be renewed.
- Online application available up to: September 2018
- Last date to apply: October 2018
Inspire Scholarship Contact Details:
Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016
Tel: 0120-4676260 011-26568099, 0120-6137050
E-mail: [email protected], inspire.prog-dst.nic.in
For more relevant details about INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 you may check the Official Link. As soon latest updates will available, team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will provide information to you very firstly. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|