INST Mohali Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Institute of Nano Science & Technology as INST Mohali Recruitment 2016. Hard working and achievement oriented job finders are required to fill vacant post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant in DST-SERB Project titled as “Plasmonic enhancement of single molecule fluorescence by metallic nanoantennas assembled on DNA origami”. Contenders who have needed eligibility standards can rapidly apply against INST Mohali Vacancy by submitting online applications as soon as possible. Individuals are advised to stay associated with us to grab upcoming info regarding INST Mohali Recruitment 2017.
For your simplicity, dedicated and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well maintained the page with detailed and updated info concerning this vacancy advertisement. So, before applying must ensure educational qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
INST Mohali Recruitment
Name of Posts:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant
- Applying aspirants should have hold M.Sc./M.Tech in any discipline of Chemistry or Nano Science with GATE/NET/INSPIRE or any other equivalent national level eligibility test. Aspirants without these are eligible for PA position.
- Aspirants must have relevant research experience in the area of spectroscopyor. Nanotechnology
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of contenders who are going to apply against this recruitment should be below 28 years as on 6thNovember 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Government of India.
Selected job hunters will get consolidated with an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated) for JRF with NET/GATE/etc. and Rs. 14,000/- + 20% HRA per month for PA without NET/GATE/etc.
Mode of Assortment:
- Organization will held interview to shortlist motivated and bright aspirants for required posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant. So, appliers have to perform well in interview round to make their places secured in Institute of Nano Science & Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Method to apply for INST Mohali Jobs:
- Firstly, candidates who are captivated in apply need to visit the official website of Institute of Nano Science & Technology that is www.inst.ac.in.
- After that, aspirants required to hit on “Careers” tab which is in menu bar at top of homepage.
- A new window will display facing you.
- Now, contenders required to press on “Advertisement” link which is given under “Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow or Project Assistant in DST-SERB Project”.
- Then, go through advertisement and instructions given in it carefully.
- After this, fill online application form with required details in correct manner and submit it.
- Finally, send the hard copy of completed application in along with self-attested photocopies of certificates at the address stated below.
- You can also send the scanned copy of application and certificates at the e-mail [email protected] before 06th November 2016.
Dr. Tapasi Sen
Scientist-C,Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST)
Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, Mohali, Punjab-160062
Get Here: Punjab Jobs
- Last date to send scanned copy of the application and certificates: 06th November 2016.
- Time limit for submitting application forms: 11th November 2016.
You may go through this Official Link to attain other details regarding INST Mohali Recruitment 2016. Stay linked with us to grab upcoming information concerning INST Mohali Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|