Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment
A vacancies advertisement has proclaimed as Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment 2016. Organization wants talented candidates who can fill the vacant post of Junior Assistant. Aspirants who find themselves eligible for the JA posts may send their applications before 07th September 2016. We have provided here all latest information regarding Institute of Home Economics Recruitment 2017 which would be update soon.
Applying candidates must send their applications in proper manner with attached all relevant documents that are also mentioned below. You can follow this page to gather rest detailed information regarding IHE Recruitment which is crafted by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment
Name of Post:
- For Institute Of Home Economics Vacancies contenders should have A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/ Institution with a graduate /Diploma / Certificate of in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Aspirants having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers will be preferable.
Find More Job Options Here:
Candidates must have age of 27 years as on 7.9.2016. Age relaxation in age will be given as per the rules of University of Delhi.
Organization will offer monthly salary of Rs. 5200-20200 +GP Rs.1900 to the assorted candidates who will get recruited against Institute of Home Economics Jobs.
Organization will firstly shortlist the applying candidates among their applications and then shortlisted aspirants will be called for written test and the typing test for recruitment to this post will be conducted on Saturday,17.9.2016. The list of qualified candidates for appearing for the written and typing test will be put up on the college website.
Applying Procedure For The Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment:
Contenders need to follow the simple procedure to firstly apply for Institute of Home Economics Vacancy:
- Firstly you must log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ihe-du.com
- Now on the home page select the “Vacancies” tab which is available at the bottom of the page.
- Then choose the “Application are invited for the Post of Junior Assistant(PWD-VH)” link to get full fledge information.
- This will open a new page, where PDF will appear on the page.
- After that candidate read the complete information carefully that is provided in the PDF.
- Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application form from notification.
- Then aspirants may fill the details carefully also recheck the form and attach all relevant documents with it.
- Some documents are copies of all mark sheets/certificates/ documents/ testimonials and others if required.
- Now enclose application into an envelope with super-scribe the “Post applied for” (in bold) on the top of the envelope.
- At last send it the postal address mentioned below
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Director, Institute of Home Economics
(University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave,
Get More: Delhi Jobs
- Closing date to submit applications: 07th September 2016
- Examination date: 17th September 2016
Note: Aspirants can check the official notification link which is structured to get further details. You can also stay connected with us by pressing CTRL+D for bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and gather rest all necessary information against Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment 2017 that will be update soon.
Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment 2016: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|