International Day of Yoga
Yoga is an India’s ancient tradition and has an invaluable gift to any individual. 21st June was declared and approved as International Day of Yoga on September 27, 2014 when our Honorable Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi address to UN General Assembly. As per the instructions celebration of International Day of Yoga 2017 would be observed at various different locations of national capital at very large scale. Read out Benefits Of Yoga asanas from here.
Recently City Chandigarh is going to host the main event for International Day of Yoga 2017 this year. Surely, Delhi will not miss or ignore that June 21st is an International Yoga day. One of the place is Connaught Place in New Delhi where approximately 10,000 people to gather and takes participation 21 June events at Nehru Park and Lodhi Garden.
International Day of Yoga
According to vision of Sadhguru’s to make this day into most important day for all religious, caste, age groups and social backgrounds for the expansion of their perception of life to everyone. Only 5 minutes would transform your life into a joyful and peaceful movement. Mean while you forgot your tensions and other daily works which become an obstacle in your life for enjoying.
Read Also: 5 Benefits Of Yoga For Students/ Women
By doing yoga you can get lots of benefits such as listed below:-
Benefits Of Yogasana
- You can stay healthy.
- By doing yoga you can get the strategy how to get success.
- You can get the method to live a joy and peaceful life.
- You can increase your focus, memory and productivity
- You can stabilize the body, mind and emotions.
- It is a relationship between body and mind.
- Removes heat from the head
- gastric fire is increased
- Improves your flexibility
- Betters your bone health
- Builds muscle strength
Also Check: List Of National and Public Holidays in India
Latest News International Day Of Yoga
- Overall 170 countries are going to take participation for celebrating International Day Of Yoga including India, USA, China, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan etc.
- PM reviews preparations of International Yoga Day
- International Yoga Day may be declared public holiday
- Reebok partners with Ministry of AYUSH for International Yoga Day
- 9 Chinese Cities To Host Yoga Day Celebrations
- Yoga Day has Event at 7 Places in Delhi, capital of India.
Objectives of Yoga
There are some objectives International Day of Yoga 2017 which are listed below:-
- To know about the ordinary benefits of yoga
- To gather the people of every religion together and stay healthy
- This will help us to cures our behavioral disorders, nervous breakdown and manic depressions
- While doing good practice of yoga our mind get vibrant
- To spread awareness among the people against physical & mental diseases and solutions a day to concentrate on it.
- You can get in touch of nature.
- To decrease the stress which is get on our head while doing daily works
Eight Limbs of Yoga
Yoga is an art to transform the mental fluctuations which is defines by the Patanjali as “Yoga Chitta Vritti Nirodha “. Yoga is prescribed as an art to achieve the goal which is described by Patanjali. The Ashtanga yoga (which means ‘eight-limbedyoga’) could be done in 08 various styles which are discussed below you are required to go through it.
- Yama (moral restraints)
- Niyama (spiritual practices)
- Asana (seat posture with spine erect)
- Pranayama (breath control)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of from the organs of sense and the organs of action)
- Dharana (deep state of concentration)
- Dhyana (directing attention to the subject of meditation)
- Samadhi (complete absorption in super consciousness or divine mind)
As per the expert’s advices yoga is Better Choice than Gym. You can compare with anyone who works out in the gym. Doing yoga is an art of all-embracing that connect your mind with soul to make your body fit. You can focus on yourself by doing yoga. While workout in the gym there is so many mirror around you. At the time of yoga you are connected with nature only and your mind get relax when you are alone for doing yoga. That’s why yoga is benefit from any side.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section