IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment
Online applications are invited from the eligible contenders for filling up 32 non-executives technical vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division. IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be over on 15.01.2018, so contenders meeting the required criteria must submit their forms on or before the above said date. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will conduct Written Test followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) to select contenders for Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant-I positions.
As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited 32 Engineering Asst/Attendant Recruitment Notification, written test is expected to be conduct on 11.02.2018 (Sunday) while kill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) is from 12.02.2018 to 14.02.2018 (Tentatively). In order to check more details regarding IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018, candidates must scroll down this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so please have a look as soon as possible.
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment
IOCL Pipelines Division Vacancies 2018:
|State||Name of Post||No. of tentative vacancies|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|West Bengal||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||04|
|West Bengal||Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||04|
|West Bengal||Engineering Assistant (T&I)||04|
|Assam||Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||01|
|Bihar||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|West Bengal||Technical Attendant-I||01|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Haryana||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|U.P.||Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||01|
|U.P.||Engineering Assistant (T&I)||01|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Gujarat||Engineering Assistant (T&I)||02|
|Rajasthan||Engineering Assistant (T&I)||01|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
|Tamil Nadu||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|Tamil Nadu||Technical Attendant-I||01|
|Southern Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Chattisgarh||Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||01|
Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2018:
Applying contenders for Engineering Assistant Grade-IV Positions against IOCL Non-Executive Technical Notification 2018 are required to possess Three years full time Diploma with minimum percentage of marks of 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them).
To apply for Technical Attendent-1 Grade-I against Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2018, candidates must possess Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Age for IOCL Pipelines Division Vacancy 2018:
- Candidates applying for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2018 should not be less than 18 years of age.
- In order to apply for Non-Executive Technical Vacancies, upper age of the candidates should not be more than 26 years of age as on 26.12.2017.
- Relaxation in age for IOCL Non-Executive Technical recruitment 2018 will be as given below.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|PwBD-OBC (Non creamy layer)||13 years|
|Ex-servicemen||as per rules|
Application Fee for IOCL Pipelines Division Job Vacancy:
- Candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories and applying for IOCL Pipelines Division Latest Vacancy 2018 are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee.
- Here will be exemption of the application fee for the contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PwBD category.
- Fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal only.
- Candidate are required to enter their Registration Number (received after Part-1 Registration in the online Recruitment Portal), Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and e-mail id while making the online pay to be very carefully.
Selection Methodology for IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment:
Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) will be conducted by the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. for the assortment of the contenders for IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment and IOCL Technical Attendant-I Recruitment. Contenders are required to secure minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT while SC/ST/EXSM candidates shall be 30%.
- Examination will be conducted of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option.
- In Engineering Assistants examination, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- In Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the contenders for solving the examination paper.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) Modality
Shortlisted contenders in written examination will attend the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) and afterwards they will go for attending Medical Test followed by Document Verification. After checking, original documents shall be returned to the candidates on the same day and only the self-attested copies shall be retained by IOCL.
Pay & Perks for IOCL Pipelines Division Jobs 2018:
- Appointed contenders for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Pipelines Division Recruitment will be rewarded by Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade IV of Rs. 11900-32000.
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I Grade I will be in the Pay Scale of Rs.10500-24500 for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Pipelines Division Vacancies 2018.
- Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation and according to the notification of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018.
Procedure to fill IOCL Pipelines Division Application Form 2018
Contenders can apply for the IOCL Pipelines Division 32 Engineering Asst/Attendant Recruitment 2018 by going through the below mentioned guidelines in an easiest manner.
- Subsequently, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- After that you are required to press the tab of “Here for active openings” on the home page.
- On this new page, candidates have to press the “Indian Oil Pipelines Recruitment of Non Executives” link.
- Then you need to hit the link of “Recruitment of Non Executives in Pipelines Division (Adv No. : PL/HR/Estb/2018/1 Dated 26.12.2017)”.
- Now already registered candidates have to log in by entering some asked details in appropriate manner.
- New users have to press “register now” tab and enter details for the registration.
- After filling the application form, upload original or testimonials if required.
- Recheck the complete form and hit the “submit” tab for the submission.
- Take a print out of the IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Application form for future use.
|Last date & end time of receipt of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment online application and application fee||15.01.2018 till 1800 hrs|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||From 25.01.2018 till 08:00 hrs of 11.02.2018|
|Written Test shall be held tentatively on||11.02.2018 (Sunday)|
|Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines||12.02.2018 to 14.02.2018|
Candidates can check the complete notification of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018 by pressing the above mentioned link also. To acquire more details about IOCL Pipelines Division 32 Engineering Asst/Attendant Vacancies 2018, you can be in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) or subscribe our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Results||More Government Jobs|
|IOCL Placement Papers||IOCL Admit Card|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||IOCL Scholarship|
|Impressive Resume Format|