IOCL Western Region Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has liberated a notice titled as IOCL Western Region Recruitment. The organization invites application forms from eligible and capable candidates for filling up 350 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice.
Those, who meet the eligibility criteria, needed for IOCL Western Region Trade Apprentice Recruitment can apply via online process on or before the last date that is 20-02-2018. You may get the details about IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018 from below ward of this page.
IOCL Western Region Notice
Applicants willing to apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018-19 may follow the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOCL Western Region Recruitment
IOCL Western Region Vacancy Details:
- Trade Apprentices
|Madhya Pradesh||58 Posts|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03 Posts|
What Qualification is required for IOCL Recruitment?
Those, who want to apply for IOCL Western Region 350 Trade Apprentice vacancies, they must possessed Matric with 2(Two) year ITI course in concerned stream from any recognized institute with good academic records.
You Can Also Check: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Limitations for IOCL Western Region Vacancies:
Aspirants, who want to enroll themselves for IOCL Western Region Trade Apprentice Vacancies their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 31.01.2018.
Relaxation in age:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years(upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Remuneration Details For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancies:
- Selected aspirants for appointment on IOCL Jobs, will get consolidated stipend as per Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs. 2500/-.
- Consolidated stipend per month is subject to the periodic revision in Minimum wages as applicable for the State where apprentices are engaged.
What is the process of Selection of IOCL Vacancy?
Selections for engagement of candidates on IOCL Western Region Jobs, will made on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview. The written Test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weightage of 85%. The maximum weightage for interview will be 15%.
Get From Here: IOCL Placement Papers
How to apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to login to the official website of organization that is www.iocl.com
- Now you need to follow “IndianOil for Careers” section and select “Latest Job Openings” among of given links.
- On the next page you will get various links but you have to hit on an appropriate link related to IOCL Western Region Job.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file on your computer screen, you must check all the details of IOCL Vacanciesmentioned in it.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on online apply link.
- Now you are required to fill IOCL Western Region Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you need to take a printout of filled application form for future use.
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 20-02-2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines: Updating Soon
- Tentative dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines: Updating Soon
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details about IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018-19. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will respond as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||Employment News- New Updates|
|IOCL Scholarship||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|