IOCL Western Region Recruitment
Latest jobs advertisement has transmitted by Indian Oil Corporation Limited entitled as IOCL Western Region Recruitment. This Corporation is inviting application form to fill up 395 vacant seats of Apprentice. All those who want to establish their career in this organization; they can apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2017. So, aspirant who are eligible and interested, don’t miss this chance for the Latest Job Openings…!!!
Contenders who are willing to uplift their career in this organization and also looking for the latest vacancies in Western Region, they are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the instructions which are indicated below on or before the closing date that is “13-11-2017”. Now fetch complete details concerning to IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018 from this single page designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOCL Western Region Recruitment
IOCL Western Region Vacancies:
|Name of the Position with States||IOCL Vacancies|
|Technicians and Trade Apprentices|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
Qualification Details for IOCL Western Region Jobs:
Contenders who are going to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 should have completed their Matric with 2 years ITI in selected trades OR Diploma in Engineering in concerned discipline OR B.Sc. in relevant subject from recognized institution with good academic record.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for IOCL Vacancies:
- Job seekers applying against IOCL Recruitment 2017 must be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. upto max of 29 years and 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years as per the norms of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seekers who will be assorted for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 will receive consolidated stipend as per apprenticeship rules with an additional amount of Rs. 2,500/-
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of the candidates for IOCL Jobs will consist of two stages that is written test & personal interview conducted by the selection team of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The written test will be of two hours duration & would comprise of objective type of questions on the relevant discipline, general awareness/reasoning and logical ability.
- Each question would carry one mark and there shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks and in the order of merit will be called to attend Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
|Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:|
Procedure to fill Indian Oil Corporation Limited Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is “www.iocl.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards “About Us” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and press “IndianOil for Careers>>> Latest Job Openings” option from the drop down list.
- Choose the appropriate link related to the “Engagement of Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)” from the notifications list.
- Now read the advertisement very carefully.
- Go back to the previous page and then hit on “Online Application Form” tab.
- After that, fill the application form correctly in prescribed format and upload all the required documents.
- At last submit it and also take a print out of the submitted application form for the future reference.
- Last Date to submit the application form: 13-11-2017
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines- Updated Soon
- Tentative dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines- Updated Soon
Get rest of the details about IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2017-2018 may check this Official Link and stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Placement Papers|
|IOCL Scholarship||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|