IP University Eligibility Criteria
Updates in IP University Eligibility Criteria are available now. For appearing IPU CET 2017, Candidates are required to match with IP University Eligibility Criteria 2017. You can check now IPU CET Eligibility Details completely from this page. Candidates may also download Eligibility Details in PDF format from official site through online mode. Candidates are required to match with the IP University CET Eligibility before registering for IP University Common Entrance Test 2017.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Entrance Examination for selection of candidates in various Under Graduate Engineering Programmes. Candidates are required to match with Indraprastha University Eligibility Condition to appear for this Exam. Go through this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about IP University Eligibility Criteria 2017.
IP University Eligibility Criteria
IPU Eligibility Criteria for B.TECH:
- Candidates who want to get admission in B.TECH courses should must completed 12th standard with minimum 55% of marks with good academic records from well recognized Board.
- Candidates must have obtained passing marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a subject.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA:
Candidate must have passed class 12th from CBSE or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks from well recognized University/ Institute in relevant disciplines.
Read Also: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
IPU Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ College with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics and English as subject at intermediate or equivalent.
- Candidates having degree of Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Sc or BCS), or Bachelor in Engineering or Technology course with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- Candidates must have completed Graduation in any disciplines with at least 50% marks from well recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum one year experience in post qualification executive / supervisory / teaching
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Eligibility Criteria for B.ED:
Candidates should possess Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from well recognized University/ Institute in various disciplines such as English Science, Hindi Physics, Urdu Mathematics, Mathematics Biology, Social Science, Science, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Life Science, Physics and Mathematics.
Mode of Selection:
The admission to various programmes in the University is based on merit a candidate attains in the CET. The Admission process is taken care of in an expeditious, systematic and transparent manner.
Check Out: IP University College Ranking
Candidates for getting more information about IP University Eligibility Criteria stay in touch with our web portal. We will provide exact information related to same time to time. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates.
Candidates may check Official Link for further information. Candidates can save this page by using Ctrl+D or Keep in touch with us through Facebook, twitter etc to get more updates about IP University Eligibility Criteria 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IP University Fee Structure||IP University Syllabus|
|IP University Result||IP University Question Papers|
|IP University Counselling||IP University Admission|
|GGSIPU Fee Structure||GGSIPU Admit Card|
|IPU Cut Off||GGSIPU Result|