Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, autonomous, statutory agency which is developing insurance industries across the country has commenced IRDA Recruitment process. It is the fantabulous career opening through which organization intends to enlist brilliant and dynamic contenders for 29 Manager Vacancies. Apply for IRDA Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the organization irdai.gov.in and don’t miss this tremendous career oriented chance.
Uplift your career in government sector and take avail of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India recruitment. Enthusiastic aspirants need to ensure the eligibility criteria of manager jobs and apply before the last date. The page is well created and also equipped with all necessitate information related to the IRDA Recruitment 2018. Go though the beneath segment which is well arranged by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IRDA Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Manager in Grade B||12|
|Assistant General Manager in Grade C||10|
|Deputy General Manager in Grade D||05|
|General Manager in Grade E||02|
What qualification is required for IRDA Vacancies?
Applicants, who are going to apply for IRDA 29 vacancies of Manager, must have Degree of Graduation in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Fetch the Details of Age Limitations and Salary Structure of IRDA Manager Recruitment:
This is a normally asked question that “what would be the salary of job”, so if you are also willing to know these types of details then you should go through the table available below, in which you can get details of age and salary:
|Name of Post||Scale Of Pay||Maximum Age Limit|
Manager in Grade B
|Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years)||45 Years|
|Assistant General Manager in Grade C||Rs. 49000-1750(3)-54250-1900(2)-58050-2000(4)-66050-EB-2000(2)70050-2150(1)-72200 (13 years)||50 Years|
|Deputy General Manager in Grade D||Rs. 68500-2150(2)-72800-2250(6)-86300 (9 years)||55 Years|
|General Manager in Grade E||Rs. 72800-2250(1)-75050-2400(2)-79850-2500(3)-87350-3000(5)-102350 (12 years)||
Relaxation in Age:
The selection of the eligible contenders for IRDA manager vacancies will made on the basis of marks obtained by the aspirants in the selection rounds. The board had decided to conduct the Written Examination (WE) and/or Interview on scheduled date.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Way to Apply for Manager Vacancies
- By accessing the online mode, candidates can apply for the IRDA manager Recruitment. In this order initially, aspirants need to go though the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India that is irdai.gov.in
- On the home page, move your cursor towards ‘Recruitment Notification’ and hit on the link of “Recruitment notification at Senior levels. Last date for submission of On-line application: 20-10-2017 by 5.30 p.m. For details, please Hit here.”
- Within the few seconds, IRDA Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen and you need to read each and every detail, given on it.
- Thereafter make yourself ready to fill the IRDA application form via online mode with all necessary and required details.
- After that upload the important documents, digital images and scanned signature as per requirements.
- Before the final submission candidates need to cross check the all details and finally press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Also, don’t forget to carry hard copy of submitted application form as you need anytime of the hard copy of irdai.gov.in application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
List of documents Must be Carry at the time of Interview
- Original and self-attested photocopies,
- Interview Call Letter
- proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB mentioned therein),
- Original and photocopy of Photo Identify Proof, Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format,
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen category should submit the original certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format and any other relevant document.
Get Here >> IRDA Recruitment Notification
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
3rd Floor, Parishrama Bhavan, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad – 500004
- Last Date for Applying Online: 20/10/2017 till 5.30 p.m
- Closing Date for Receipt of Hard copy of applications: 27/10/2017
All vital information concerning IRDA Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has been well furnished on this page. Candidates, willing to know further details need to go though the Official Link. Make us good connection with us and grab latest information about upcoming government jobs time to time. You can also book mark our page for future need, for this you just need to press Ctrl+D key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|