Looking for graduate Jobs? Then Acquire entire information about IRDA Recruitment from this single page. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority, Hyderabad has notified an advertisement to recruit dedicated contenders for Consultant Vacancy. Contenders, who find themselves eligible for IRDA Recruitment 2017, may apply by submitting IRDA Application before the last date.
Headings mention in this page:
|Vacancies available||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important date and Address
Jobseekers this is a great opportunity for you all to get your dream job so, don’t waste your time and apply for IRDA Jobs by sending the application form on or before 16th December 2016 through post and also submit their bio date by email. Aspirants are advised to prepare the application very carefully as they will be called for an interview on the basis of the application. All the other details about Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment are given in the below section so, go through the post and get all the information which is gathered here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Aspirants should have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record.
- Aspirants who had experience in managing Call centre/CRM operations will be preferable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Age of the candidates must be less than 62 years as on last date of receipt of application
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Contenders who will be selected for IRDA Openings will get the salary amount ranges between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per month and Rs.3000 per month for local conveyance + other allowances by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of application form after that they will be called for interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance and presentation shown by the candidates in the Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for IRDA Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to go to the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India that is www.irda.gov.in
- Now move the cursor to the “Employment” tab available on the top of the menu bar on the homepage.
- Press on the “25-11-2016 Notification- Appointment of consultant for IRDAI Grievances call centre (IGCC) on contra” link from the lists of advertisement.
- read the whole content carefully and prepare the Application form including all the required details in correct format.
- Attach Bio Data with all relevant documents and certificates along with the Application form.
- At last, enclose the Application form in envelope and super scribed with the ‘Consultant for IGCC on contract basis”.
- Send the application form at below stated address.
- Candidates need to send their scanned Application form through email at the below given address also.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
3rd Floor, Parisharam Bhavan,
Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad – 500004
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
Date of Applying: 16th December 2016 by 04:00 PM
Candidates need to check Official Notification to get remaining details of IRDA Recruitment 2017 and collect all the information through the web portal that is www.recruitmnentinboxx.com.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts
|IOCL Results 2017|
|SAIL Result 2017|
|UPSC RO ARO Result 2017|
|Kannur University Result 2017|