Indian Rare Earth Limited has invites the application forms against IREL Recruitment. Organization intends to employ hard-working and productive aspirants to filling up the 20 vacancies of Management Trainees posts in different departments including Technician, Finance and Human Resource Management. Interested applicants who want to be the part of this organization may clutch this chance and apply for Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment by filling and submitting the application form through online mode that is tailored below before the last date that is 18/05/2017.
This Page Includes:
|Post Name||Qualification Details|
|Age Limit||Remuneration Offered|
|Application Fee||Mode of Selection|
|Procedure to apply||Postal Address|
After submitting the online form, appliers have to submit hard copy of filled form to postal address on or before the last date that is 31/05/2017. Aspirants, who want to take the advantage of this golden chance, have to crack the written test that is followed by personal interview. Aspirants may attain all relevant information about IREL Jobs / IREL Recruitment 2017 through this page which is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IREL Vacancy & Education Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Educational|
|Management Trainees (Tech) Mechanical, Mining, Chemical, Mineral, Electronics & Instrumentation (E&I)||12||Should have Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology /B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical / Mining / Chemical / Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Management Trainees Finance||4||Having Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant. (CMA)|
|Management Trainees Human Resource Management (HRM)||4||Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in MBA/ MSW, (2 years full time course), with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations|
Get Here More:
- The age of participating candidates should not be above 28 years as on 31.03.2017. The lower age will be decided by the organization.
- Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category according to organization norms.
Aspirants, who have decided to apply for Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment, must deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for General Candidates. Fee can be paid through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking. There is no amount of application fee for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and women candidates.
Those aspirants will be recruited for IREL Jobs, are able to receive an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 16400/- along with other allowances such as accommodation, medical charges and transportation charges etc as applicable which will be given by Indian Rare Earths Limited.
Mode of assortment:
Firstly organization will conduct the written test and on the basis of this test, candidates will be shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the performance of the applicants in personal interview which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
Get Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
What is the procedure to fill IREL Application Form?
- First of all, applicants, have to visit the official website of Indian Rare Earths Ltd that is www.irel.gov.in.
- Secondly, you will reach on the home page of website, from here you have to select “Recruitments” link which is displayed on the right side of the page.
- Thereafter you will reach on the next page, in this page you will watch the link “Advertisement” link on the left side of page hit this link.
- Now select “Advertisement details and applying online for the post of Management Trainee” link then official notification will open on screen.
- Read the advt. very carefully then, interested applicants may apply by filling online application form in accurate manner.
- When you have filled complete form, must upload the essential documents and passport size photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, check it at once and press “Submit” button.
- Now, take a print out of the same and attach self-attested photocopies of relevant documents with recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly you may send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Post Box No. 3076,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Find Here More: Delhi Jobs
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof:
- Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB
- School Leaving Certificate OR
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate in respect of Prescribed Qualification
- Mark sheets of each semester indicating date of declaration of result
- Final Degree Certificate.
- Valid ID Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc.
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate and Disability certificate as mentioned in advertisement (if applicable).
- Discharge certificate from Defence Services (for Ex- serviceman).
|Last date of submission of online application form||18/05/2017 till 24.00 hours|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||31/05/2017|
To Read IREL Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
For further IREL Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|