IRMA Admission 2017 Going to Begin!!! Candidates who want to apply against this National level exam, named as “Institute of Rural Management Anand” which schedules every year with a motive to grant admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM), are informed that registration will going to commence from the month of October 2016. Candidates who want to apply have to fill IRMA Application Form through online procedure as on or before the last date. Interested candidates can get important details regarding IRMA Notification from this page.
Contenders who are going to apply have to submit IRMA Online Registration Form till 30th December 2016. Candidates, we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well prepared the below given page with full fledge information. So, go through the below given page to attain essential details.
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA Admission:
- Aspirants who want to apply should have hold Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DAP) from a government recognized institute or university.
- Contenders that are in their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Appliers must have possessed GDRM & PGDRM degree from IRMA with 1-year post-diploma and work experience/ Post Graduate degree/ five-year professional degree from an established university or institute.
- Aspirants should have UGC JRF score in a relevant discipline.
Every FPRM scholar will be surely paid a fellowship of Rs. 18,000/- per month till they clear the Comprehensive Qualifying Examination and after that they will receive Rs. 20,000/- per month and a contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- per year for a period of 4 years.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Candidates who wish to pay application fee by the way of online mode have to submit below given amount as per category:
Application Fees for Online Applicant:
|No. Of Programme||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|One Programme||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Two Programmes||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
For paying application fee through offline mode, appliers have to pay fees as given below in table:
Application Fees for Applying in Hardcopy:
|No. Of Programme||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|One Programme||Rs. 1275/-||Rs. 675/-|
|Two Programmes||Rs. 1675/-||Rs. 875/-|
Appliers from PGDRM will get assorted on the basis of Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview that will be strictly supervised by officials of organization.
Students from FPRM will get shortlisted, only if they perform well in Admissions Test, Interview, and Presentation of an Essay.
For Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non Resident Indian:
Candidates under above given head will granted IRMA Admission only if they hold GMAT / GRE Scores (taken on or after January 2012) / CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Score Card and on the basis of their performance in Telephonic Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern for Institute of Rural Management Anand (IMRA):
Contenders who are going to apply against this national level examination must be aware of Exam Pattern. So, for your ease we make you provided some facts regarding Exam Pattern:
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Option of each Question||5 Options|
|Time duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Instructions to fill IRMA Admission Form:
- Firstly, visit the official website that is www.irma.ac.in.
- At top of homepage, hit on “Admission” link.
- On hitting the link which is provided above, a new window will display. Aspirants required hitting on “Advertisement” tab which is located at left side of that appeared page.
- Now, go through advertisement with care and instructions provided in it.
- After reading the entire advertisement properly, eligible candidates who fulfill educational qualification needs can apply.
- In this concern, candidates have to fill online application form with asked details in correct manner.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph.
- At last, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application forms.
- Also take a print out of same for future use.
- Candidates applying via offline mode have to obtain application form from Admissions Office, IRMA.
- Fill obtained form with mandatory details and attach supporting documents and certificates.
- Lastly, submit it before the last date.
Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand–388 001
Dates to be noted:
|Post Graduate Diploma In Rural Management (PRM)|
|Last Date To Submit Applications In Hard Copy For Indian Nationals||December 23, 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Applications Online For Indian Nationals||December 30, 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Applications For Foreign Nationals||March 31, 2017|
|Online Admissions Test On “Issues Of Social Concern (ISC) For Indian Nationals||February 12, 2017|
|Intimation For Group Activity And Personal Interview For Indian Nationals||February 18, 2017|
|Group Activity And Personal Interview For Indian Nationals||March 06 – 20, 2017|
|Telephonic Personal Interview (TPI) For Overseas Applicants||4th Week Of April 2017|
|Declaration Of Final Results||March 31, 2017|
|Last Date To Submit Acceptance Form With Initial Fee (Online) Of Rs.5000||April 07, 2017|
|Last Date To Deposit First Year Fee (Online)||May 01, 2017|
|Classes On Bridge Course On Mathematics||June 05 – 10, 2017|
|Induction Program||June 12 – 25, 2017|
|Beginning Of First Term||June 26, 2017|
|Fellow Program In Rural Management (FPRM)|
|Last Date To Receive Completed Applications In Hard Copy||Last Week of December 2016|
|Last Date To Receive Completed Applications Online||Last Week of December 2016|
|Online Admissions Test On “Issues Of Social Concern (ISC)”||2nd Week of February 2017|
|Intimation For Personal Interview||3rd Week Of March 2017|
|Personal Interview||1st Week Of May 2017|
|Declaration Of Final Results||3rd Week Of May 2017|
|Classes On Bridge Course On Mathematics||1st Week of June 2017|
|Induction Program||2nd Week of June 2017|
|Beginning Of First Term||Last Week of June 2017|
Go through this Official Link to gain other essential information regarding IRMA Admission 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Why College Attendance is Important|