Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
Great opportunity for aspirants to enrolled for 373 jobs of Junior Engineer as Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment. Organization is all set to invite application form from skilled and proficient candidates to fill JE Vacancy. All the applicants can apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2017 and grab this excellent opportunity.
Get Highlights of this Page:
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Qualification Required For Junior Engineer Jobs|
|Age Limitation and Details||Salary Package Details|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
Applying Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Applicants who are willing to apply are needed to submit their form through online mode before 16th December 2016 and made the payment of application till 17th December 2016. Aspirants have to send a hard copy of filled application form before the end date that is 18th December 2016.For further essential details about Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment by scrolling the web page which is well created by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name||Total Vacancy|
Vital Educational Qualification:
Candidates applying for Irrigation Department Punjab vacancy must have copmplted Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from reputed university /institution.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Limitation on Age as on 1.01.2016:
- General Category: 18 years to 37 years
- SC/ST/OBC: 18 years to 42 years
- Already Govt. Employees: 18 years to 45 years (Physically Handicapped 18 to 47 years)
Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment: Read Detailed Notification
Emoluments Per Month:
Applicants who get enrolled for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs, will be eligible to receive Rs 10300 – 34800/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
How Much You Have To Pay?
|SC / ST/PH||Rs. 400/-||Bank Challan shall be drawn and pay in any branch of State Bank of Patiala|
|General & other category||Rs. 800/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Candidates will be hired on the basis of their qualifying marks in written exam which is followed by an interview process. Those candidates who score will be appointed and appearing aspirants will not pay any TA/DA allowances.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge / Awareness||10|
|Mental Ability / Reasoning||10|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English)||20|
|Professional (As per prescribed qualifications for job related)||50|
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Keep In Mind:
|Total Marks||100 marks (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Negative marking||1/4th marks deducted for every incorrect answer|
Syllabus of Written Examination:
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name||Updated Syllabus|
|Junior Engineer||Civil||Get Details|
Important Preparation Tips, Qualify Test/Interview:
How I Can Fill Irrigation Department Punjab Application Form?
- First of all, desirous and eligible aspirants must visit to official website of organization which is www.govt.thapar.edu
- Then on the home page aspirants have to hit on “Department of Irrigation – Government of Punjab – Junior Engineers” link.
- Now select “Advertisement” options and read the complete details very carefully.
- Then, press on “Online Application Form” link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- After this upload all the digital images of documents and submit it before the closing date.
- At last, aspirants must take a print out of filled application form and send to the postal address before the last date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents To Be Attached With Filled Application Form:
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) to be attached.
- University Copy of challan form for payment of fees.
- matriculation certificate showing date of birth and proof of passing Punjabi
- Mark sheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification
- Caste Certificates
Irrigation Department Punjab Postal Address:
To In charge, DIP-Cell,
Patiala – 147 004
Find More: Punjab Jobs
Important Dates for Irrigation Department Punjab Notification:
|Last Date To Apply online||16th December 2016|
|End date for payment of Application fee||17th December 2016|
|Closing Date To Send Hardcopy of Application Form||18th December 2016|
|Commencing date to Download Admit card||19th December 2016|
|Written Exam will be Held on||28th December 2016|
|Question Paper And Answer Key will be upload till||29th December 2016|
|Window for filling objection||29th to 31st December 2016|
|Result Declaration of Written Examination||04th January 2017|
Keen contenders must read the Official Notification to gain all the complete details regarding Junior Engineer Vacancy. Appliers who are willing to apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2017 are mentors to stay in constant link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts