ISEC Hiring Eligible Candidates!!! Institute for Social & Economic Change, Bangalore has liberated an advertisement of ISEC Recruitment to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Field Investigator. Aspirants who are looking for ISEC Recruitment 2017, can grab this opportunity on the below stated date.
Content represented for you in this page:
|Vacancy details||Age required|
|Qualifications and experience||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important date, time and address
Don’t miss this chance, if you find yourself eligible for ISEC Jobs. Contenders who are applying for the post of Assistant and Associate Professor can apply by sending their resume through post on or before 28th November 2016 and those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Field Investigator, can attend the walk in interview which is held on 05th December 2016. Job seekers are advised to read all the details of Recruitment in ISEC by scroll down this page which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Associate Officer
- Assistant officer
- Field Investigator
Essential Qualification and Age Limitation:
|Name of the post||Qualification||Upper age Limit|
|Field Investigator||As per ISEC rules and regulations.|
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Aspirants who are applying for Vacancy in ISEC can get a different salary in different post which is mention below:
- Associate Professor – Rs.1,18,700/- per month
- Assistant Professor – Rs.55,400/- per month
- Field Investigator – Rs.33,000/- per month
Get ISEC Recruitment Official Notification
|Name Of Post||Official Link|
|Associate Professor||Download PDF|
|Assistant Professor||Download PDF|
|Field Investigator||Download PDF|
- Contenders who are going to apply for Associate and Assistant Professor Post will be selected on the basis of their applications form and after that, only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Those who are applying for Field Investigator post will be selected on the basis of their performance shown in the walk in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the short listed candidates for attending the interview.
Must Check: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to apply for Institute for Social and Economic Recruitment?
- Applicants need to open the official website of ISEC that is www.isec.ac.in
- Now aspirants need to hit on appropriate link of post for which you are applying that is visible under “Advertisement” section on the home page.
- Hit the appropriate link, in which the contenders are applying for.
For Assistant & Associate Professor Posts:
- Aspirants hit on “Associate Professor on contractual basis/ temporary in ADRTC” or “Assistant Professor on contractual basis/temporary in ADRTC” link
- Read the details carefully and after that contenders are need to prepare their CV (Curriculum Vitae) in correct manner and attach all the documents with the application.
- After that, enclosed all the documents with the resume in an envelope and super scribe as the “Application for the post of…….” And send it through the post on the below stated address.
For Field Investigator Post:
- Job seekers hit on “Field Investigator on contract basis at PRC” link
- After that, read all details carefully which is mention in the pdf format.
- At last, contenders need to attend the walk-in interview with all the documents/ testimonials and certificates on the correct time, date and address which is stated below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Postal Address/ Walk in Venue:
Institute for Social and Economic Change,
Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O.
|Last date to send detailed C.V.||28th November 2016|
|Walk-in interview date for FI post||5th December 2016 between 10:00A.M – 12:00 Noon.|
Applicants can grab all the information of ISEC Recruitment 2017 through the Official Notification mention above on this page and fetch upcoming details through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|HPSC Results 2017|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017|
|IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017|
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2017|