ISM Dhanbad Admission
In order to apply for ISM Dhanbad Admission in M.Tech, M.sc and other Programmes in Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, students are required to submit their Online ISM Application Form on or before the last date.
Online registrations for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad M.Tech M.Sc Admission 2018 will commence tentatively from the second week of March 2018 and Third week of February 2018. Entrance Exam will be conducted for the selection of the applying students.
ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018 Criteria
Applying students are required to possess B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with equivalent subject as Honours/ Major/ Main/ Equivalent subject from any recognized university or institution as per the requirement of the Indian Institute of Technology.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided more factors regarding ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018 and complete procedure to submit IIT ISM Application Form 2018, so please have a glance.
ISM Dhanbad Admission
ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018 M.Sc/M.Tech Criteria:
M.Sc/M.Sc Tech. Programmes
|Name of the Course||Minimum qualification for Examination||Subject of Entrance Examination|
|3-year M. Sc. Tech.|
|B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with Geology|
as Honours/ Major/ Main/ Equivalent
subject and any two subsidiary subjects
from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|3-year M. Sc. Tech.|
|B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with Physics as|
Honours/ Major/ Main/ Equivalent subject, Mathematics as a subsidiary subject for two years/four semesters and another subsidiary
subject from Chemistry, Geology, Electronics,
and Statistics for one year/two semesters.
|2-year M. Sc.(Physics)||B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with Physics as Honours/ Major / Main/ Equivalent subject, Mathematics|
as a compulsory subsidiary subject for one year/two semesters, and another subsidiary subject from Chemistry, Geology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics and Geography, Environment and Water Management.
|2-year M. Sc. (Chemistry)||B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with Chemistry as Honours/ Major / Main/ Equivalent subject, Mathematics as a compulsory subsidiary subject for one year/two semesters and another subsidiary from Physics, Geology, Zoology and Botany.||Chemistry|
|2-year M. Sc. (Mathematics & Computing )||B.Sc. Degree (3-year) with Mathematics as Honours / Major/ Main/ Equivalent subject|
and two subsidiary subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics, Electronics
and Computer Science.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent or a Master degree in Science, from the institutes recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- Must have GATE score (remains valid at the time of Admission) in the appropriate GATE Paper or need to qualify the Entrance Examination conducted by IIT(ISM).
- Candidates have to pass higher secondary (10 + 2 level) with Mathematics.
- This criterion, however, is not applicable for the candidates who have not gone through higher secondary (10 + 2 level) examination before their graduation.
- All those Candidates seeking admission to M. Tech. Programmes of the Institute should have-
- Minimum 55% or CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for UR/OBC candidates.
- Minimum 50% or CGPA/CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for SC/ST candidates.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Application Fee for ISM (IIT) Dhanbad Admission Exam 2018:
Applying contenders for ISM Dhanbad Entrance Exam for MSc Tech 2018 are required to make the payment of application fee of Rs. 1000.00* Per Student (for SC/ST/PwD Category) and 2000.00* Per Student (for Rest of the Categories).
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad M.Tech Admission 2018 appliers need to make the payment of Rs. 250.00* Per Student (SC/ST/PwD Category/Female) and Rs. 500.00* Per Student (Rest of the Categories) through proper channel.
ISM (IIT) Dhanbad Admission Procedure 2018:
Selection of the students for ISM M.Tech M.Sc Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of their performance in ISM (IIT) Dhanbad Entrance Examination. After the successfully commencement of the exam, selected contenders will go for Counselling round.
Process To Fill ISM Dhanbad Application Form 2018:
Candidates are required to follow below mentioned guidelines for filling up ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018 Application Form.
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of organization that is “www.iitism.ac.in”
- Now hit the “Admission” tab at the menu bar and select the programme in which you want to apply for IIT ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018.
- Read the complete ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018 Notification carefully.
- Afterwards you are required to go for “Apply Online” and entered asked details in the ISM Dhanbad Admission Form 2018.
- Upload documents if required and take a preview of the complete ISM IIT Dhanbad Admission Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of ISM Dhanbad Online Admission Form 2018.
- Take a print out of ISM Dhanbad Application Form 2018 for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad M.Tech Admission Dates 2018:
|Start of Online registration of IIT|
(ISM) Dhanbad M.Tech Admission 2018
|Second week of March 2018|
|Final Date for Registrations||Third week of April 2018|
(for some courses)
|Second week of May 2018|
|Result of Entrance Exam||Second week of June 2018|
|Online Registration for|
|Second week of June 2018|
|IIT (ISM) Dhanbad M.Tech|
Admission 2018 Counselling
|Last week of June to Second |
week of July 2018
|Reporting at Dhanbad for Admission||Third week of July 2018|
|Spot Counselling||Third week of July 2018|
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad M.Sc/M.Sc Tech. Admission Dates 2018:
|Opening date & time of online application||Third week of February 2018|
|Closing date & time of online application||Second week of April, 2018|
|Last Date of depositing fees online||Second week of April, 2018|
|Date and time of Entrance Examination||Second week of May, 2018|
Note: For more details of ISM Dhanbad Admission 2018, stay tuned with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or you may visit to the official website by using above mentioned link. To be connected with us, you may subscribe our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|