Checkout ISRO Results for latest Officer Written Test from here!!! Candidates can get ISRO Results 2017 through online mode from this single page. Through this exam candidates will be selected for 9 vacancies of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Stores Officer posts. Job hunters, who will be shortlisted on basis of ISRO Exam Result, will be called for Interview.
Candidates can get entire details related to ISRO Written Test Results such as steps to check their score card and other instructions for interview etc through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look below…
Process to download ISRO Results:
Applying aspirants may use some easy & simple steps to fetch their Indian Space Research Organization Results as provided below:
- Firstly, Aspirants have to log on to the Official website of Indian Space Research Organization that is www.isro.org.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that follow the recruitment for which you have applied and hit link to get score card.
- Now press the discipline name and hit the link.
- Now merit list of qualified candidates will appear on your computer screen.
- You can check your roll no in the list.
- Applicants can check their scores and can take physical copy of it for further uses.
Do you know this ?
- The Indian Space Research Organization is also known as ISRO and it is an Indian government sponsored association was developed for create new creations in Space.
- India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research was formed by the Government of India in 1962.
- Throughout the years, Indian Space Research Organization has upheld its mission of bringing space to service of ordinary man, to service of country. In procedure, it has become one of six major space organizations in the world.
Thousands Of Job Opportunities Find As Per Qualification
Process of Selection:
Recruitment exam is conducted for recruitment of eligible and career oriented aspirants for filling up of various posts in different departments. Candidates with above stated steps, you can easily get your score card. Those aspirants who has declared qualified in this process will have to appear for Personal Interview.
Minimum Requirement for Final Selection:
- Candidates, who score minimum 50% marks separately in both written test with minimum 40% in each part will be short-listed for interview.
- Candidates, who score minimum 50% marks each in written test and interview with 60% aggregate marks, can be selected in the order of merit.
More Government Jobs: Get Upcoming Recruitment Updates
Candidates may get the ISRO Results 2017 from this direct Official Link. You can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at www.recruitmentinboxx.com and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ISRO Syllabus||ISRO Admit Card|
|ISRO Recruitment||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|