Jharkhand Jobs are available!! ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project has announced online advertisement titled as ISSNIP Recruitment. Organization is looking for dedicated candidates for filling up the 107 Project Assistant and Consultant posts. Interested aspirants can grab ISSNIP Recruitment 2017 by sending online application form through post on below stated dates.
This page contains:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Essential Qualification||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important Dates and address
Candidates, who are waiting for Vacancy in ISSNIP , are requested to fill the ISSNIP online application form on or before the closing date that is 03rd January 2017 and after that send a prescribed copy of filled form with all the relevant documents on the stipulated below mentioned address on or before the closing date that is 10th January 2017.
Job hunters, who are eager to gain more information regarding ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project, must go through this page which is well designed by the team efforts of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Project Associate -IT||01|
|Block project Assistant||105|
ISSNIP Recruitment Notification: Download Here
- Aspirants who are applying for the said post should posses a graduate and post graduate degree in a relevant discipline with good academic records from any recognised university or institute.
- Candidate should be certified from DCA in computers.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates must meet the ager criteria as per directives of the organization which is mention below:
- Minimum- 10 years of age
- Maximum – 25 years of age
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI
|Name Of The Post||Salary Structure.|
|Consultant -Procurement||Rs 60000/-per month|
|Project Associate -IT||Rs 25000/per month|
|Block Project Assistant||Rs 8000/- per month|
- Candidates will be selected through the interview process conduct by the organization. Candidates, who perform well, will get a chance to become the part of ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP).
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Out Best: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for ISSNIP Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to visit official website of the ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project that is recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates need to hit on “Contractual Vacancy Notice under ISSNIP-2539/S.W. 2016” link available under Important Link on the homepage.
- After that you have to select “CONTRACTUAL VACANCY NOTICE UNDER ISSNIP-2539/S.W. 2016 link given under Advt. Heading/Download” heading
- Now advertisement displays on your screen.
- You need to read the information completely and attentively.
- After that hit on “Apply” link. A dialog box will appear.
- Fill online dialog box with correct information and hit submit button
- After that, fill application form accurately with asked information.
- Upload scanned images of the photographs, signature and the documents
- You have to hit on submit button for the submission of the application form
- Finally, take a printout of the application form along with the required documents and send it on the below mentioned address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Project Director -ISSNIP, Directorate Social Welfare Office,
2nd floor Sector -3,
Dhurwa Ranchi 834004, Jharkhand
|Date of the submission of the online application form||03rd January 2017|
|Date of sending the hardcopy of the application form||10th January 2017|
To get more details about ISSNIP Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to check Official Notification and fetch all the upcoming information through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|