Latest job notification has been published as the Indo Tibetan border Police force as ITBP Recruitment to recruit the eligible and proficient candidates. Online application forms are invited by the organization to fill up the 62 vacant posts of Head Constable under different disciplines. To apply for ITBP Bharti, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is itbpolice.nic.in with the help of simple steps given on this page. To know more about ITBP Recruitment 2017, scroll down this page.
Keen aspirants are required to submit filled ITBP application form through online mode before the closing date 13.11.2017. Before applying for the ITBP Bharti, candidates need to satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria. You need to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the detailed information about ITBP Recruitment2018.
|Name of post||Number of vacancies|
Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry)
|Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Female) 15% of DR||08|
Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (LDCE) (ITBP Departmental Candidates Only)
ITBP Recruitment Eligibility:
- Candidates who are going to apply for ITBP Vacancy must possess Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age criteria For ITBP Jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply against ITBP Bharti should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
ITBP Salary Structure:
- Selected aspirants for the ITBP Head Constable Vacancies will get good amount of remuneration starting from Rs. 25, 500/- to Rs.81, 100/- per month
- Candidates are also liable for Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Special Compensatory Allowance free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance etc as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
ITBP Selection Process:
- As stated in the official notification, selection of the aspirants will be made in two phase. Candidates are advised to perform well to get placed in the organization.
- Phase 1 includes Written Examination and Skill Test where as phase 2 consist of Verification of Original Documents and Detailed Medical Examination.
Get Here: ITBP Syllabus
ITBP Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Arithmetic||30||30||3 hours|
|Theoretical Knowledge of Computer||10||10|
Procedure To fill ITBP Online Application Form:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is itbpolice.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select “Recruitment” tab and hit on “View all” link
- A new page will appear containing various ITBP recruitment notifications
- Now you have to hit the appropriate link for ITBP Head constable recruitment
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through it carefully.
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “apply online” tab
- ITBP application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same with complete and correct information.
- Also you have to upload your recent passport size photograph along with all the required documents and testimonials
- At last you have to hit on “submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date of Receipt Of Online Applications: 13.11.2017
Aspirants who want to fetch more information about ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised are advised to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ITBP Result||Latest Police Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|More Defence Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|