A job advertisement as ITBP Recruitment has been expressed by Indo Tibetan Border Police Force. The organization has decided to hire candidates 44 Head Constable Post. The applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates for ITBP Vacancies. The applying process for ITBP Recruitment 2016 is to submit the application form before the last date which is mentioned below.
To attain more detail such as required qualification, age limit, selection process, criteria to apply, etc for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2016 is present below on this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ITBP Vacancy Detail:
- Post Name: Head Constable (Education & Stress Controller)
- No. Of Post: 44 Vacancies
Required Qualification for ITBP Jobs:
The applying candidates should have pass graduation degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- The applying candidates for ITBP Job will not below than 20 years and not more than 25 years of age as on 22nd of April 1991. (Not born before 22nd of April 1991 and later than 22nd of April 1996)
- The relaxation in age for SC/ST candidates will be of 5 years and for OBC, Ex- service men candidates by 3 years as per the norms of the organization.
- The candidates belong to General and OBC community have to pay application fee of Rs.50/- in the form of IPO (Indian Postal Order) which is prepare in favor of authority the Inspector General, North Eastern Frontier Hqr, ITBP, Old A.P Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, Shillong (Meghalaya)- 793001.
- There is no need to pay application fee reserved community candidates.
- The appliers need to write number and date of IPO at the application form in the marked space.
Read Also: How to Download Challan Form
For male candidates only: 80 cms.
- For male: 170 cms.
- For female: 157 cms.
The Relaxation for reserved community candidate will be provided.
- The distance vision of the applying candidates should be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without any lenses or spectacles.
- The color vision will be depended on the CP III by ISIHARA.
The candidates who are shortlisted for Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor) Posts will get remuneration of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 2400/- per month by Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
The selection of the candidate for ITBP Recruitment will be based on the following process as present below:-
- Height Bar Test
- Checking of documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Merit List & Medical Examination
Note: Written Exam contains Objective type – OMR Based Questions on the following subjects:-
Process to apply for ITBP Recruitment:
- First of all candidates, need to log in to the official website of the organization that is www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Then, select “Advertisement for Recruitment to the post of Head Constable (Education& Stress Counsellor) 2016-17 in ITBP” link under “News” section at the right side of the home page.
- After that you need to read the information carefully and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Now, fill the application form properly and attach all essential photo copies of documents, affix your photograph and sign in the space provided for it.
- At last the complete application form will be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed as ‘Application for the post of’ and sent to the address stated below.
To The Inspector General,
North Eastern Frontier Hqr,
ITBP, Old A.P. Secretariat Building,
Cantt Area, Shillong (Meghalaya) 793 001
The last date to submit application form is:-
- For local area: 22nd April 2016
- For remote area: 29th April 2016
The candidates may attain more detail through Official Notification. To get more info about ITBP Recruitment 2016 through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section