lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force is going to start ITBP Bharti process from 04-09-2018 through ITBP Recruitment Notification with the motive to hire 390 skilled and talented contenders for SI, HC and Constable positions.
For this, organization invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male as well as Female) to fill up following vacant posts of Sub Inspector (Telecom), Head Constable (Telecom) and Constable (Telecom) in the lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force through ITBP Recruitment 2018 Process.
ITBP Bharti Process ends on 03-10-2018
Interested and willing candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs by submitting the online application till the last date that is 03-10-2018 with the help of this page which is well prepared below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com After due date, the online applying link will be disabled automatically.
|Post Name||No. Of ITBP Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (Telecom)||17|
|Head Constable (Telecom)||155|
|Total ITBP Job Vacancy||390|
ITBP Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for ITBP Jobs, all the candidates must have done 10th, 12th or diploma or graduation from recognized Board/ University or Institute with good records.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
ITBP Age Limit:
Appliers must meet age criteria as per norms for ITBP Sub- Inspector Recruitment or ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/ OBC and other category as per the norms of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force for ITBP Constable Recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment Application Fee:
Except females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category, all other category aspirants will have to remit ITBP application fee given below through proper channel.
- Sub Inspector (Telecom): Rs. 200/-
- Head Constable &Constable (Telecom): Rs. 100/-
ITBP Salary Details:
|Post Name||Level in the Pay Matrix||ITBP Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (Telecom)||6||Rs. 35400 – 112400 (as per ill CPC).|
|Head Constable (Telecom)||4||Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per ill CPC).|
|Constable (Telecom)||3||Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7rn CPC).|
ITBP Recruitment Process:
According to ITBP Selection Process, the engagement of candidates for ITBP Constable Bharti will be done on the basis of performance in written exam followed by personal interview round that will be organized by the selection committee of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Download Here: ITBP Syllabus
Steps to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
To apply for ITBP Jobs, candidates need to follow below given simple steps and fill ITBP Application Form in easy way.
- Logon to the official site of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in to apply ITBP 2018 Recruitment.
- After reaching to home page of official site follow “Latest News” section from bottom of home page for ITBP Bharti.
- From various ITBP Recruitment Notifications you need to follow and press on appropriate link.
- Now ITBP Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to read it carefully.
- After reading ITBP Recruitment Notification hit on suitable link to Apply Online for lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy.
- Fill ITBP Online Application Form with complete and correct details for ITBP Bharti.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and other required documents along with ITBP Online Form.
- Hit on “submit” for final completion of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Application Form.
- Retain a print out of ITBP Application Form and send it to address given below.
ITBP Recruitment Last Date:
- ITBP Recruitment application process will begin from: 04-09-2018
- Last date of submission of ITBP Bharti online form: 03-10-2018
For further information about ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 2019 candidates may check this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates related to ITBP Recruitment 2018.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has published latest jobs advertisement titled as ITBP Recruitment 2018 in the employment news section. As per the advertisement, the organization is going to hire candidates at the 10 vacancies of Assistant Commandant.
Candidates who are interested in ITBP Latest Jobs they can apply for the same through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more regarding ITBP Recruitment 2018.
Latest ITBP Recruitment 2018- Grab Details
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Last date to submit online applications is 11-09-2018. Aspirants can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019 which is well structured below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ITBP Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Engineer)
Number of Vacancy: 10
Qualification Required for ITBP Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for ITBP Vacancies they must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
Age Criteria for ITBP Assistant Commandant Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as follows:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Domicile candidate of Jammu and Kashmir||UR- 5 years|
SC/ST- 10 years
OBC (NCL)- 8 years
|Government Servant||05 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||UR- 3 years|
SC/ST- 8 years
OBC (NCL)- 6 years
Salary Scale for ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
Candidates who will be selected for ITBP Recruitment shall be able to receive Level-10 (56100-177500) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC as offered by the organization along with other allowances admissible.
Male candidates who are going to apply for ITBP Vacancy Notification shall have to pay the Rs. 400/- in the form of application fee through online payment gateway system:
Selection of candidates for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in below stated selection rounds.
|Verification of Original Documents||First of all candidates have to report at the venue for Verification of Original Documents.|
|Physical Standard Test (PST)||After qualifying Document Verification Round candidates have to appear in Physical Standard Test which is conducted to assess Height, Chest and Weight of the candidate|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Those who qualify Physical Standard Test then will have to appear for PET. It is qualifying in nature.|
|Biometric Identification||Those who qualify Physical Efficiency Test will have to go for Biometric Identification|
|Written Examination||After PET, the organization will conduct written examination. question paper will be bilingual|
|Interview (Personality Test)||It will be of 50 marks. Candidates called for interview shall produce original certificates/documents|
Candidates shortlisted in Merit List then will be called for Medical Examination.
Steps to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill and submit ITBP Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is www.itbpolice.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Importance Notice Section
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- It will open ITBP Recruitment Notification on your computer screen
- Just read the eligibility carefully in ITBP Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Apply Online Link
- After that fill the required details in ITBP Recruitment Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Check Here: More Defence Jobs
- Last date to submit online applications: 11-09-2018
Candidates can go through the Official Link stated above to grab rest details of ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019. If any candidate has query or doubts related to this post, then they can type their comment in below comment box. We will soon solve your queries.
A latest notification has been released named as ITBP Recruitment. Applications are invited from young, energetic and physically fit candidates for filling up 4126 vacant posts of Constable.
The open online exam is going to be conducted by SSC for recruitment of candidates. Candidates having all the abilities needed for ITBP 4126 Constable Vacancies can apply for the same through online mode. The last date to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2018 is 20-08-2018.
ITBP 2018 Recruitment Apply Online from 21st July to 20th August 2018
Applicants are required to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019 with the help of guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com ( ITBP Full Form )
ITBP Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Constables (GD)
- Number of Vacancies: 4126
Category wise distribution of vacancies:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Find Out More: Latest Police Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Jobs:
Candidates, who want to apply for ITBP 4126 Constable Jobs, they should have passed 10+2 from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Find Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for ITBP Vacancies:
Applying candidates for ITBP Constable Recruitment, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years as on 01-08-2018 that means candidates should not born have been born earlier that 02-08-1995 and later than 01-08-2000. Relaxation in upper age will be given as mentioned below:
- SC/ ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Ex Servicemen: 03 Years
ITBP Recruitment Salary Scale:
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on SSC ITBP Constable Recruitment, will get Rs. 21700-69100/- as monthly remuneration along with further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for ITBP Job:
Selection of candidates for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in:
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018?
To apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment, you can follow the under mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is ssc.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” link, available at below side of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to SSC Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Recruitment.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of ITBP Notification, in which you can see all the details about SSC ITBP Constable Vacancies.
- You must Read entire details very carefully from ITBP Recruitment Notice.
- Afterwards you have to hit on an app link for ITBP Apply Online.
- Now you should Fill ITBP Online Application form properly with required information and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date for online registration: 21-07-2018
- Last date for SSC ITBP Online Registration: 20-08-2018
Candidates can go through the Official Link to get rest details about ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019. You can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment||ITBP Admit Card|
|ITBP Result||Sarkari Naukri|
|Government Jobs by Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||Employment News- New Updates|