A latest notification has been released named as ITBP Recruitment. Applications are invited from young, energetic and physically fit candidates for filling up 4126 vacant posts of Constable.
The open online exam is going to be conducted by SSC for recruitment of candidates. Candidates having all the abilities needed for ITBP 4126 Constable Vacancies can apply for the same through online mode. The last date to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2018 is 20-08-2018.
ITBP 2018 Recruitment Apply Online from 21st July to 20th August 2018
Applicants are required to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019 with the help of guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com ( ITBP Full Form )
ITBP Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Constables (GD)
- Number of Vacancies: 4126
Category wise distribution of vacancies:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Find Out More: Latest Police Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Jobs:
Candidates, who want to apply for ITBP 4126 Constable Jobs, they should have passed 10+2 from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Find Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for ITBP Vacancies:
Applying candidates for ITBP Constable Recruitment, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years as on 01-08-2018 that means candidates should not born have been born earlier that 02-08-1995 and later than 01-08-2000. Relaxation in upper age will be given as mentioned below:
- SC/ ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Ex Servicemen: 03 Years
ITBP Recruitment Salary Scale:
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on SSC ITBP Constable Recruitment, will get Rs. 21700-69100/- as monthly remuneration along with further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for ITBP Job:
Selection of candidates for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in:
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
Download Here: ITBP Syllabus
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018?
To apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment, you can follow the under mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is ssc.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” link, available at below side of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to SSC Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Recruitment.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of ITBP Notification, in which you can see all the details about SSC ITBP Constable Vacancies.
- You must Read entire details very carefully from ITBP Recruitment Notice.
- Afterwards you have to hit on an app link for ITBP Apply Online.
- Now you should Fill ITBP Online Application form properly with required information and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date for online registration: 21-07-2018
- Last date for SSC ITBP Online Registration: 20-08-2018
Candidates can go through the Official Link to get rest details about ITBP Recruitment 2018-2019. You can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment||ITBP Admit Card|
|ITBP Result||Sarkari Naukri|
|Government Jobs by Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Defence Jobs|