ITI Application Form 2018
Aspirants willing to get admission into certificates programmes in different trades under Industrial Training Institutes are required to fill ITI Application Form 2018. Ensure Notification, Online Registration, Exam Date & others.
Applicants may fill ITI Application Form 2018-19 latest by May 2018. Contender’s admission in relevant trade of ITI is based on merit in the qualifying Industrial Training Institutes in India examination prescribed for a particular trade.
ITI Entrance Test 2018:
ITI Entrance Test will be held in June 2018 at various exam centres. Admission to Industrial Training Institutes in India is directed by the Directorate of Employment and Training of the Ministry of Labour of the Government of India.
To fetch more details about ITI 2018 Application Form 2018, eligibility norms, process to fill application form, have a glance on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ITI Application Form
|UP ITI Online Application Form||Get Details|
|Haryana ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Telangana ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Gujarat ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Delhi ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Jharkhand ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Assam ITI Admission||Get Details|
ITI Admit Card
|Bihar ITI Admit Card Download||Get Details|
|UP ITI Admit Card Download||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Admit Card||Get Details|
|UP ITI Result||Get Details|
|Bihar ITI CAT Result||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Result||Get Details|
|Gujarat ITI Result||Get Details|
|UP ITI Syllabus||Get Details|
ITI Time Table
|UP ITI Time Table||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Time Table||Get Details|
|ITI Haryana Date Sheet||Get Details|
|MP ITI Counseling||Get Details|
|UP ITI Counselling||Get Details|
ITI Application Form 2018
ITI Eligibility 2018:
- Candidates must have completed high school from the recognized board / school with good academic records from well recognized Board.
- We have listed trade wise Qualification in order to fill ITI Application Form 2018
Trade wise Required Qualification:
|Computer Operator Cum Programming Asst/ Certificate In E-Commerce/ Certificate In Multimedia/ Certificate In Software Programing/ Certificate In Web Design/ Comp. Opt/ Cum Programming Asst||12th Pass|
|Gas Pipe Fitter/ Book Binder||8th Passed|
|Armature Motor Rewinding/ Carpentar||7th Passed|
|Attendent Operator Chemical Plant||10th Passed with Science & Maths|
|Binding & Packaging/ Certificate Course In Hardware Tech. Network & Adm|
|Certificate In Auto-Cad||12th Passed with Science & Maths OR ITI Draughtsman Mechanic ORDraughtsman Civil Trade passed OR Diploma Mechanical OR Diploma Civil|
|Coe FABRICATION (BBBT)/ Coe AGRICULTURE (BBBT)/ Coe APPAREL (BBBT)/ Coe AUTOMOBILE (BBBT)/ Coe CHEMICAL (BBBT)/ Coe ELECTRICAL (BBBT) /Coe INSTRUMENTATION (BBBT)/ Coe IT (BBBT)||Passed 12th Class under 10+2 system or equivalent|
|Coe PRODUCTION & MANUFACTURING (BBBT)||BBBB Passed in related Trade|
Age of applicant must not be less than 14 years and maximum age limit is as per norms of organization. To know about relaxation in age, have a look below.
- 45 years in case of ex-servicemen
- 45 years in case of war widows
- Widows/separated women would be allowed to join various training programmers under C.T.S. up to the age of 35 years
- The upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
ITI Application Fee:
- All category applicants need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is as per ITI Notification 2018.
- You may pay fee through Debit / Credit Card / online through internet banking payments or via offline mode.
ITI Selection Criteria 2018:
You must have qualified in ITI Entrance Exam 2018 to be eligible for admissions in relevant courses. You may refer ITI Syllabus 2018 for better preparation of exam.
ITI Exam Pattern 2018:
- There will be only one question paper in ITI Entrance Examination 2018.
- Objective and Multiple Choice Questions are asked in ITI Entrance Examination.
- Question paper comprise of 100 questions from different subjects like English / Maths / Science / General Knowledge / Computer.
- ITI Question Paper 2018 will be based on the general science and general math of High school qualification only.
- For each correct answer, you will get four (04) marks.
- Time duration of ITI Exam 2018 is of three (03) hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking in Entrance Examination.
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Ways to fill ITI Application Form 2018-19:
ITI Online Registration 2018:
You may apply online for ITI Entrance Exam 2018.
- Applicants first go to official site of particular organization.
- Choose link concerning ITI Notification 2018.
- After meeting eligibility terms, you may fill ITI Registration 2018.
- Log In with ID, Password and Confirmation Code.
- After filling ITI Registration Form, you may download ITI Application Form 2018.
- Put asked details in ITI Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with ITI Online Form.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of it for future need.
Offline Process to fill ITI Application Form 2018:
Applicants may apply offline as per norms of organization. For this, you may follow process as listed below.
- At first step, visit official site of particular organization.
- Choose link concerning Industrial Training Institute Notification 2018.
- After checking eligibility norms, you may download format of application form.
- Fill all details in form as per requirements.
- Attach relevant documents along with application form.
- Super scribe it in an envelope & forward your application form at respective address with respective dates.
Check State Wise List: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
If You Want To Search Job –
ITI degree possessor are eligible to apply for jobs in private and public sectors and also in Government sector such as BSF(Border security force), CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force) Indian Army, Navy, Airforce . So there is a vast possibility to get a perfect Sarkari Naukri or a private job.
List Of Various Entrance Exam Conducting In India: Entrance Exams In India
- Last date to submit ITI Application Form: May 2018
- ITI Entrance Test 2018: June 2018
To grab more details about ITI Application Form 2018-19, stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com You may keep visiting our web portal for getting more updates on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Jobs by Qualification||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Free Online Test Series|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Scholarship in India|